Earth just got slammed, possible major Earth Quake Warrning

Initiate

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 9:35 pm » by nm156

drabbit wrote:http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php
2.5 2010/03/25 22:43:14 33.758 -82.387 15.8 GEORGIA, USA
2.7 2010/03/24 02:25:40 42.594 -74.186 14.0 NEW YORK

maybe we should check up on that volcano in Iceland?
http://i44.tinypic.com/30xbv2e.png

Thanks for the maps drabbit, I now think that not only is So Cal in the cross hairs but now I have a bad feeling about the Puerto Rican Trench 9.3+, if that don't slip the New Madrid fault will, and soon 8.5+. Haitis' 7.0 was just a trigger for the main event, Iceland is the sign that the Mid Atlantic Ridge is spreading via magmatic upwelling, the solar activity and the moons phase soon to be full may push it over the edge. We could have several large events all at once.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Writer

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 12:14 am » by Kingsize

i see only good news here, fckin split it apart allready :owned:

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 6:17 am » by Savwafair2012

here come's another one :scary:

This must be hapening all the time I need to watch this more
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 7:02 am » by nm156

savwafair2012 wrote:here come's another one :scary:

This must be hapening all the time I need to watch this more

Do you ever sleep!? Or are the dreams gettin ya. puff puff pass

Initiate

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 am » by Fyodor1313

kingsize wrote:i see only good news here, fckin split it apart allready :owned:

This comment alone deserves a BUMP!!!! Fuckin' Funny!

Initiate

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 7:07 am » by nm156

fyodor1313 wrote:
kingsize wrote:i see only good news here, fckin split it apart allready :owned:

This comment alone deserves a BUMP!!!! Fuckin' Funny!

:badair: ? ya gotta cough to get offffffff ahhh don't wiggle :cheers: :banana:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 9:31 am » by Clawspiracy

Are these just normal activities of the sun? I just started watching Soho and space weather during the solar minimum so everything I see looks scary. How long have we monitored the sun? During the last solar cycle how many times did the sun have these ejections. Is it even a solar flare? If so then must not be an x. maybe an m. The last one missed us it said on space weather.Or moved slower then we thought and was less affective. I think it will cause earthquakes and maybe volcano s to erupt. The sun is fucking tough. Earth is the suns bitch.

The Earth protects us, and has done so for a long time. These phases of the sun are normal, in the sense that the occur every 11 years or so. It was very quiet this last cycle, and that energy is now being released. If we sit in front of the screen and worry about it, we will forget to experience the real truth... That we are alive, and that this life is meant to be enjoyed.

When the sun dies, we all die. When the sun blows up, we all die. If it does neither we all die. We all get to see the end of the world. What's the rush?
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 am » by Maxapocalypse

I just hope it's not the New Madrid fault line, if the underlining theories here are correct.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 pm » by Bpeirce2

CME not the same as gravitational forces. Solar storms do not create more earthquakes but approaching gravitationally dense objects will. There is no connection between solar flares and earthquakes. Circumstantial at best.

However, if a large object passes close enough to our planet to change the gravitational forces and therefore affect the tides,....this is very real influence upon tectonic plates. Look at California.

The pacific plate wants to rise on the land side of the fault,...wants to lift up,...give it a little help a tug and now movement is made easier. Look at last months earthquakes,...we set records in terms of number of quakes but not neccessarily in strength. However, Yellowstone has 250 small tremors in about a week. Fox islands are going crazy in the allucians. Is plate slippage being made a little easier by gravitational forces that are new to our solar system? I think it is worth discussing.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm » by Easiiicom

bpeirce2 wrote:CME not the same as gravitational forces. Solar storms do not create more earthquakes but approaching gravitationally dense objects will. There is no connection between solar flares and earthquakes. Circumstantial at best.

However, if a large object passes close enough to our planet to change the gravitational forces and therefore affect the tides,....this is very real influence upon tectonic plates. Look at California.

The pacific plate wants to rise on the land side of the fault,...wants to lift up,...give it a little help a tug and now movement is made easier. Look at last months earthquakes,...we set records in terms of number of quakes but not neccessarily in strength. However, Yellowstone has 250 small tremors in about a week. Fox islands are going crazy in the allucians. Is plate slippage being made a little easier by gravitational forces that are new to our solar system? I think it is worth discussing.

so theres more a possibility of an extra body in our solar system causing these quakes rather than cme's,would this then more confirm that there is a planet x(brown dwarf) out there, just a thought...

PreviousNext