Earth’s Magnetic Field Is Collapsing! Scientists Raise Alarm

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 4:16 am » by Noentry

Earth’s Magnetic Field Is Collapsing! Pole Flip Soon? Scientists Raise Alarm

Experts believe we're currently overdue a flip, but they're unsure when this could occur.

If a switch happens, we would be exposed to solar winds capable of punching holes into the ozone layer.

The impact could be devastating for mankind, knocking out power grids, radically changing Earth’s climate and driving up rates of cancer.

‘This is serious business’, Richard Holme, Professor of Earth, Ocean and Ecological Sciences at Liverpool University told MailOnline. ‘Imagine for a moment your electrical power supply was knocked out for a few months – very little works without electricity these days.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z2rkWS3kHn

More fear mongering?
:nwo:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 5:01 am » by 99socks

Noentry wrote:
More fear mongering?

It's been expected for a while... comes as no surprise...
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 5:42 am » by Mydogma

99socks wrote:
Noentry wrote:
More fear mongering?

ya...I dont really think the ptb care about mankind, just stealing from mankind and enslaving mankind to a monopoly money to pay us to build their billion dollar bunkers...which i hope fill up with water once they are locked down there...if it does happen there is nowhere that with confidence you would be safe...one place i wouldnt want to be in is at a coastline...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 6:26 am » by Crotchrocket

Mydogma wrote:
99socks wrote:
Noentry wrote:
More fear mongering?

ya...I dont really think the ptb care about mankind, just stealing from mankind and enslaving mankind to a monopoly money to pay us to build their billion dollar bunkers...which i hope fill up with water once they are locked down there...if it does happen there is nowhere that with confidence you would be safe...one place i wouldnt want to be in is at a coastline...

Most of these types of people want to die. They look forward to the return of their Invisible Sky Jew, Jesus. These Christ Cultists are depraved and believe the earth is here for them to pillage and rape with no thought of the future. Why think of the future when you live for your death?

Greed / Capitalism mixed with this cannibal death blood cult is the purest form of evil mankind has faced. It is the greatest threat to the future of our species and to all life on this planet.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Initiate

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 7:52 am » by missamandamanhattan

It is true we are overdue for a pole reversal. As a Teacher I have had science teachers explain to me that it is inevitable - when - when mother earth deems she is ready for the reversal.

Apparently the poles wobble - think of a straight line through the earth and now tilt the earth a little - the top and bottom of the straight line will make a circular motion. The circular motion gets wider and wider and then one day the motion is so wide that it breaches the magnetic field - and - flip you have a magnetic pole reversal.

It will happen but when is the really illusive question. Could be tomorrow could be next week could be in another hundred years. The one thing that seems to be consistent in all reports - from science data keeping it is overdue.

The human made electrical grids will suffer - so it might just be the opportunity we need to get the Tesla supporters to show the rest of us - how to harness the free and limitless energy supplies Mr Tesla so valiantly tried to give us all those years ago.

The pole flip will be a time of change and we will either seize the opportunity to improve as we rebuild or we will freeze with fear and be no better than we are now.

Much Peace - Amanda

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 am » by Mydogma

missamandamanhattan wrote:It is true we are overdue for a pole reversal. As a Teacher I have had science teachers explain to me that it is inevitable - when - when mother earth deems she is ready for the reversal.

Apparently the poles wobble - think of a straight line through the earth and now tilt the earth a little - the top and bottom of the straight line will make a circular motion. The circular motion gets wider and wider and then one day the motion is so wide that it breaches the magnetic field - and - flip you have a magnetic pole reversal.

It will happen but when is the really illusive question. Could be tomorrow could be next week could be in another hundred years. The one thing that seems to be consistent in all reports - from science data keeping it is overdue.

The human made electrical grids will suffer - so it might just be the opportunity we need to get the Tesla supporters to show the rest of us - how to harness the free and limitless energy supplies Mr Tesla so valiantly tried to give us all those years ago.

The pole flip will be a time of change and we will either seize the opportunity to improve as we rebuild or we will freeze with fear and be no better than we are now.

Much Peace - Amanda

if it flips it will whip out technology and put us back hundreds of years and probably 50 of those years it would be like mad max...whilst the banksters and their private army grow their food under-ground and wait until we have killed each other....imagine a city like newyork going hungry within weeks...millions of survivors would run rampage over the countryside lawlessly....or martial law....i think if we were to be prepared we would have had to start years back and most of us would have to offer some sustainiblity within our communities to feed eachother...which i dont think would happen and it would quickly become everyman for himself...so unless we kick our global government out and put the priority on survival of the masses i think we would suffer the same doom to technology as our lost civilizations did...i hope it stays spinning the same for a few more hundred years..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com