EARTH TO COLLIDE WITH NIBIRU ON JULY 21, 2012!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 1:05 am » by Evildweeb

fatdogmendoza wrote:Hi brother :hugging: ... You have the advantage of knowing my ironic side...Im really shocked that somebody believed that I believed the parallell dimension scenario I created... Actually to be honest I am not surprised just very very amused :lol: Man that Newagemess was hilarious and frightening at the same time

Dog, brother, ^5 buddy.....lolz

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 am » by Tuor10

cia212 wrote:
tuor10 wrote:That said, maybe one of the space buffs on here can tell me what the planet next to Jupiter is, that I keep seeing. I can't recall ever seeing a planet so clearly next to that big fucking rock.

It's Venus. And Jupiter is a gas giant - not at all rocky.

http://www.space.com/13905-2-bright-stars-night-sky-venus-jupiter.html

Yeah, I figured that out hours ago. Thanks so much though - for correcting my attempt at being funny.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 3:13 am » by Cia212

tuor10 wrote:
cia212 wrote:
tuor10 wrote:That said, maybe one of the space buffs on here can tell me what the planet next to Jupiter is, that I keep seeing. I can't recall ever seeing a planet so clearly next to that big fucking rock.

It's Venus. And Jupiter is a gas giant - not at all rocky.

http://www.space.com/13905-2-bright-stars-night-sky-venus-jupiter.html

Yeah, I figured that out hours ago. Thanks so much though - for correcting my attempt at being funny.

You're welcome! My inability to notice humor makes me think I'm being helpful.

Writer

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 4:21 am » by Dmonix

you know you people are all crazy right?

Writer

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 7:51 am » by Alexeindhovennl

If Nibiru exists why would the Annunaki let their home planet crash into ours? They would have the tech to prevent this so a collission is just not going to happen.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 am » by Gurupada

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 11:10 am » by Ufosarus

beanspiller wrote:
alex81 wrote:So nasa confirming or denying? I have only one question... Who is wasting his time and writing this crap?

if you want people to believe nibiru is ballshit the simple answer is write some unbelievable bullshit about it and even add a date six months before the date everyone else is watching ,when that date fails it makes 21/12/2012 even less believable bit like that preacher guy last year .
The biblical prediction will happen just not when he says.if nibiru is real we will know 22nd march.

yeah 22nd march is that when we get the 3 days of darkness?

Initiate

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 4:26 pm » by Malkere

we all know it's gonna slide right up next to us and it's going to be a party for like 365 days, how did you guys not get the memo? they have gum that tastes like strawberry papaya and gets your drunk just by chewing it. You guys are so far out of the loop. :lol:

I love this:
"Mayan Calendar 2012 Doomsday Scenarios" debunked by NASA staff ROFL. really though... ROFL... How about, college student with "early civilizations for dummies" makes up story for paper only to be debunked by "many extra terrestrial experts" ROFL. not just one, MANY. I personally have my doctorate in non-dimensional entities, and a bachelors in Off-world races and galactic habitual behavior.

I don't have to guess why posts from the onion and the weekly world news get more attention than a post by anyone with more than five cents of a dollar working upstairs. :roll: stuff is hilarious.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 6:57 pm » by Tonyw

So adamflownemo what gives you the insight into what a Planet Millions of miles away from Earth is going to do?, where did you get your information, did the voices in your head tell you :ohno: , and what about all the thousands of amateur Astronomers that are watching the skys?. I suppose they are wrong, and you are correct?, and what happens when the 21st of December passes, and we are all still here, i suppose you willl crawl back under the rock from which you came, and wait for the next conspiracy to surface.
All you conspiracy theorists make me sick :vomit: , it's not good enough to scare the crap of a certain few that believe you, you want to rub their noses in it as well. Stop, and ask yourself this question "Most of the Earths population dont give a Flying F**k about your theorys, they are too busy trying to figure out where the next crust is coming from". What does it matter anyway, if the world is going to end so be it there is nothing that anyone can do about it, and if your right it doesn't matter because we will all be deader than a DoDo.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 1:21 am » by ANONYMOUS_2012

Tuor10 wrote:I'm not astrophysicist, but I can say with some authority that if such an object was only a few months from colliding with the Earth, we would not only be seeing the fucking thing, but feeling its effects.

That said, maybe one of the space buffs on here can tell me what the planet next to Jupiter is, that I keep seeing. I can't recall ever seeing a planet so clearly next to that big fucking rock.

Well my friend i'll tell you what iv'e told so many other people. NIBIRU IS A BROWN DWARF now why dont you look that up and see what you find but just to jump straight to it Brown Dwarfs are Invisible to the naked eye yes i said INVISIBLE that means you me and 7 billion other people on this planet can't see it. That's why Nasa have got this thing well under control because they know the public will expect it to be visible in the sky and when someone says ''Nibiru is real'' another person says ''No it's not because we would be able to see it'' Well iv'e got news my friends it's real because the ancient civilizations left us warnings of its coming. And as far as your theory goes on feeling the effects of this thing if you did a bit of searching you would know that things are happening like more seismic activity more solar flares and changing weather patterns. Well i think that just about covers it now i suppose you'll just reply to my comment telling me i can't prove Nibiru exists and you're right i can't prove it exists but neither can you :lol: So rather than people writing comments saying Nibiru doesn't exist and trying to make yourself feel safer and secure why don't you just make up your own damn mind on the whole matter either believe it or dont.

PreviousNext