EARTH TO COLLIDE WITH NIBIRU ON JULY 21, 2012!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 1:28 am » by Phoenix rising

I am not having it, maybe a planet will cross the solar system but defo wont hit the earth, If the Anunnaki are a super advanced species with super advanced technology don't you think they would have the means to stop this happening and stop their own world being destroyed, for this reason I think its bull
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 am » by Cia212

ANONYMOUS_2012 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:I'm not astrophysicist, but I can say with some authority that if such an object was only a few months from colliding with the Earth, we would not only be seeing the fucking thing, but feeling its effects.

That said, maybe one of the space buffs on here can tell me what the planet next to Jupiter is, that I keep seeing. I can't recall ever seeing a planet so clearly next to that big fucking rock.

Well my friend i'll tell you what iv'e told so many other people. NIBIRU IS A BROWN DWARF now why dont you look that up and see what you find but just to jump straight to it Brown Dwarfs are Invisible to the naked eye yes i said INVISIBLE that means you me and 7 billion other people on this planet can't see it. That's why Nasa have got this thing well under control because they know the public will expect it to be visible in the sky and when someone says ''Nibiru is real'' another person says ''No it's not because we would be able to see it'' Well iv'e got news my friends it's real because the ancient civilizations left us warnings of its coming. And as far as your theory goes on feeling the effects of this thing if you did a bit of searching you would know that things are happening like more seismic activity more solar flares and changing weather patterns. Well i think that just about covers it now i suppose you'll just reply to my comment telling me i can't prove Nibiru exists and you're right i can't prove it exists but neither can you :lol: So rather than people writing comments saying Nibiru doesn't exist and trying to make yourself feel safer and secure why don't you just make up your own damn mind on the whole matter either believe it or dont.

It's you who needs to research, Brown Dwarfs aren't invisible. They are similar to gas giants - like Jupiter - but they give out even more IR light. Even if it had no visible light emissions, it would still reflect light from our Sun, the same way Jupiter does. Meaning, it's quite easily visible at close (solar) range.

If all that failed, we would still see the stars being obscured by a dark object passing in front of them, that method would even work for a black hole (which has NO reflection). So, there are multiple ways a brown dwarf, or planet, or comet or any other large object - even a black hole - would be seen.
:hiho:

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 1:41 am » by Phoenix rising

ANONYMOUS_2012 wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:I'm not astrophysicist, but I can say with some authority that if such an object was only a few months from colliding with the Earth, we would not only be seeing the fucking thing, but feeling its effects.

That said, maybe one of the space buffs on here can tell me what the planet next to Jupiter is, that I keep seeing. I can't recall ever seeing a planet so clearly next to that big fucking rock.

Well my friend i'll tell you what iv'e told so many other people. NIBIRU IS A BROWN DWARF now why dont you look that up and see what you find but just to jump straight to it Brown Dwarfs are Invisible to the naked eye yes i said INVISIBLE that means you me and 7 billion other people on this planet can't see it. That's why Nasa have got this thing well under control because they know the public will expect it to be visible in the sky and when someone says ''Nibiru is real'' another person says ''No it's not because we would be able to see it'' Well iv'e got news my friends it's real because the ancient civilizations left us warnings of its coming. And as far as your theory goes on feeling the effects of this thing if you did a bit of searching you would know that things are happening like more seismic activity more solar flares and changing weather patterns. Well i think that just about covers it now i suppose you'll just reply to my comment telling me i can't prove Nibiru exists and you're right i can't prove it exists but neither can you :lol: So rather than people writing comments saying Nibiru doesn't exist and trying to make yourself feel safer and secure why don't you just make up your own damn mind on the whole matter either believe it or dont.

Global warming is not just confined to earth, its happening in the whole solar system, stands to reason when a planet heats up and cools it contracts, could the contractions be causing the acceleration of the quakes we are seeing, also its no secret many governments are using weather manipulation technology's to cause havoc, harp and so on, I believe the ancients that there is a planet Nibiru because it has been well scripted but I find I hard to believe that it will strike the earth, I state this because would the anunnaki being so advanced as they are stand by and let their own planet be destroyed
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 pm » by man2012

no not july 21
is 3 aug friday
3/8/2012

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm » by Flecktarn

this is not good,,,i got a holiday booked for September :think: :think: :think: i wonder if nibiru could re schedule ,,
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:35 am » by Rmcampwest

That reminds me, I need toilet paper!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 am » by Kaarmaa

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 4:58 am » by The57ironman

Rmcampwest wrote:That reminds me, I need toilet paper!

...it's going out of style... :mrgreen:

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 5:54 am » by Ghost32

Here is the problem I had with the article, it seems that the author knew nothing about aliens, in the article they comment about the grey aliens from Nibiru but it has long been thought within the Ufo & alien community that the grey aliens come from Zeta Reticuli 1 & 2.

Just sayin...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 01, 2012 6:11 am » by Zer0

I wonder if my insurance company covers planetary collisions.. gonna have to call them tomorrow just to be safe....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PreviousNext