EARTH TO COLLIDE WITH NIBIRU ON JULY 21, 2012!

Initiate

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 4:28 pm » by Adamflownemo

NASA scientists reportedly have confirmed that the planet Nibiru will collide with Earth in July of 2012.
The Nibiru collision with Earth in 2012 had been predicted for a while, but astrophysicists, cosmologists and astronomers around the world have come to a consensus that Earth will collide with the planet, which lies just outside Pluto.
Nibiru, in Babylonian Astronomy translates to “Planet of Crossing” or “Point of Transition”, especially of rivers, i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats, a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the Nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the Enuma Elish. Its cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc. The Sumerian culture was located in the fertile lands between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, at the southern part of today’s Iraq.
As the highest point in the paths of the planets, Nibiru was considered the seat of the summus deus who pastures the stars like sheep, in Babylon identified with Marduk. This interpretation of Marduk as the ruler of the cosmos was identified as an early monotheist tendency in Babylonian religion by Alfred Jeremias.
Natural disasters are accelerating exponentially and astronomers believe that they are being caused by Nibiru coming closer and closer to Earth.
Beings from Nibiru are considered closer to human beings than any other beings in our galaxy. Many extraterrestrial experts believe that the gray beings from Nibiru have been on Earth many times before and have combined their DNA with humans to create a more evolved life form.
The original prediction that Nibiru would collide with earth came from an unlikely source. A Wisconsin woman Nancy Lieder said that as a young girl she was contacted by extraterrestrials called Zetas who had set up a communication device in her brain and sent out messages to her and they had told her about the Nibiru collision.
Though she had predicted the year of doom as 2003, however it has been linked with the year 2012 after the interpretations with Sumerian and Mayan calendars. According to the interpretation recorded by astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin, it is said that a planet that crosses Earth once in 3600 years and is an opportunity for the Annunaki (the inhabitants of Nibiru) to interact with the humans.

NASA is publicly denying anything about collision (and even deny the existence of Nibiru), but privately several sources in NASA have confirmed the projected collision date of July 21, 2012.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 4:48 pm » by Alex81

So nasa confirming or denying? I have only one question... Who is wasting his time and writing this crap?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 4:49 pm » by Tuor10

Ah man. That is a few days before my Birthday.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 4:50 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

alex81 wrote:So nasa confirming or denying? I have only one question... Who is wasting his time and writing this crap?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :flop: :flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm » by Spock

Well - you didn't post the link for reputability, but I tracked it through the pictures you posted.

Hereyago...

Some of the other interesting headlines on that page were...

"Man Evolved from Rabbits"
"Newt Gingrich falls into Worm Hole"

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 5:20 pm » by Will69ease

alex81 wrote:So nasa confirming or denying? I have only one question... Who is wasting his time and writing this crap?

This might shed some light...
http://lunarscience.nasa.gov/articles/s ... collision/

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 5:23 pm » by Tuor10

I'm not astrophysicist, but I can say with some authority that if such an object was only a few months from colliding with the Earth, we would not only be seeing the fucking thing, but feeling its effects.

That said, maybe one of the space buffs on here can tell me what the planet next to Jupiter is, that I keep seeing. I can't recall ever seeing a planet so clearly next to that big fucking rock.
Last edited by Tuor10 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 pm » by Domeika

tuor10 wrote:Ah man. That is a few days before my Birthday.

Ha! It's a few days AFTER mine! :dancing:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 5:28 pm » by Will69ease

will69ease wrote:

This might shed some light...
http://lunarscience.nasa.gov/articles/s ... collision/

And here is a good question and answer page that includes the Nibiru myth...
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 13, 2012 5:34 pm » by Will69ease

Mayan Calendar 2012 Doomsday Scenarios Debunked By NASA Scientist
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/0 ... 35683.html

Next