EARTHLINGS!! VERY DISTURBING DOCUMENTARY

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm » by Savwafair2012

EARTHLINGS is a feature length documentary about humanity's absolute dependence on animals (for pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and scientific research) but also illustrates our complete disrespect for these so-called "non-human providers." The film is narrated by Academy Award nominee Joaquin Phoenix (GLADIATOR) and features music by the critically acclaimed platinum artist Moby .

[googlevideo]6361872964130308142&hl[/googlevideo]

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME TRYING TO SLEEP AFTER THIS
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 7:00 am » by Slowlyawakening

I was really into it until it started to bash hunting and fishing (non commercial). Animals hunt other animals all of the time. That's where my main issue is with this documentary. Suffering is an integral part of life just as happiness is, just like birth and death. I don't think that people should continue the practice of factory farming. On the other hand, I don't have a problem with natural free range farming. When it comes to the part about the Circus, zoos, aquariums, etc, I am definitely against them. Wild animals should be left in the wild. I think this documentary is an eye opener but is a bit of hit or miss.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 am » by Otomon

slowlyawakening wrote:I was really into it until it started to bash hunting and fishing (non commercial). Animals hunt other animals all of the time. That's where my main issue is with this documentary. Suffering is an integral part of life just as happiness is, just like birth and death. I don't think that people should continue the practice of factory farming. On the other hand, I don't have a problem with natural free range farming. When it comes to the part about the Circus, zoos, aquariums, etc, I am definitely against them. Wild animals should be left in the wild. I think this documentary is an eye opener but is a bit of hit or miss.

Yah we should totally have big-ass ranches in the middle of the city... and the only way to get your meat is to use your Animal trained to fight (shall we call them... Pocket Monsters? Pokemon maybe??) and then you gotta like use your trained animal to kill other animals and they learn to shoot fireballs from their mouths and stuff.

Oh and make sure they have a really fat one that sleeps all day... and calls it Snorlax or something cool like that.

Thats how the world would work if I was in charge anyways.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 7:18 am » by Slowlyawakening

If only I could have a Pokemon, my life could be complete...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 am » by lamonema

savwafair2012 wrote:EARTHLINGS is a feature length documentary about humanity's absolute dependence on animals (for pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and scientific research) but also illustrates our complete disrespect for these so-called "non-human providers." The film is narrated by Academy Award nominee Joaquin Phoenix (GLADIATOR) and features music by the critically acclaimed platinum artist Moby .

[googlevideo]6361872964130308142&hl[/googlevideo]

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME TRYING TO SLEEP AFTER THIS

It is those who do such things for thrill of the sport or glutonous greed that represents the rest in a bad way. When and if the event comes, when we must depend once again on the life around us for sustanance. Well at the rate the mindless are killing and raping the earth and all life upon here. It stands to reason that when what is needed is no longer there, we will surely follow suit. :oops: