Ebola Outbreak

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 27, 2014 6:15 pm » by Evildweeb

'Drastic Action' Needed To Stop Ebola Outbreak

Upload to Disclose.tv

Newsy Science

Published on Jun 27, 2014

The Ebola epidemic in Western Africa is the worst the world has ever seen, and the World Health Organization says drastic action is needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IprIE1EdTc8

The Book of Man
https://vimeo.com/album/2701770

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostSat Jun 28, 2014 12:37 am » by Crotchrocket

If only this would spread to Pakistan.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 11:33 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Crotchrocket wrote:If only this would spread to Pakistan.

Dont like the pakis eh ?

wouldnt indonesia be a better destination?, india, bangladesh, the caribbean, or are the niggers not too bad?

Wanker :badair:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 11:35 am » by Icarus1

masterwanker , a 6 month ban should be ample time for the poor misguided fool to reflect on his sins
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 1:12 pm » by The57ironman

ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 4:35 pm » by Slith

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 20, 2014 1:54 pm » by Evildweeb

.....sorry, this is about the pneumonic plague......

THE "PLAGUES" ARE ALREADY IN "USA: THE NEW BABYLON"!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Zero Point

Published on Jul 20, 2014

It has been a very busy week for viral epidemiologists, who have been following the ongoing Ebola epidemic in West Afrca, which has claimed over 600 lives by now and has become the worst Ebola breakout in history, with anxiety and dread.

But what may soon be even bigger news is that 4 Colorado men were infected with the rarest and most fatal form of the pneumonic plague, an airborne version that can be spread through coughing and sneezing.

Shocked by this development, the state was working to investigate the source of exposure and to identify those who may have been exposed through close contact with these individuals, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment said in its statement. "Any individuals exposed will be recommended for antibiotic treatment." Alas, that may be futile, because while untreated plague is fatal, antibiotics have to be given within 24 hours of the first symptoms to reduce the chance of death.

Symptoms of the disease include fever, headache and chest pain, along with a pneumonia that develops rapidly causing shortness of breath, chest pain and bloody mucus, according to the CDC.

Since there is no vaccine available for plague in the US, one can understand why the authorities are doing their best to prevent a panic: Colorado officials recommended that residents keep pets away from wildlife, especially dead rodents. The plague can spread from animals after a large die-off of prairie dogs, when fleas with the bacteria seek new hosts, according to the state. "The message we're trying to get out is that the plague bacteria is present here in Colorado, and to take necessary precautions to avoid getting infected".

Alas, the message appears to not have gotten out in time. According to Bloomberg, things in Colorado are about to get worse as three more plague cases have been found in Colorado, a week after the first infection of the deadliest form of the disease was reported in the state in a decade.

The man initially reported with pneumonic plague on July 11 is hospitalized. Two of the new cases also had pneumonic plague, while the third had a milder form. All four cases may be linked to the original man's dog, which died from the illness, state health officials said. Or they may not.

The good news is that the people newly-found to be infected were treated with antibiotics, recovered, and are no longer contagious. Health officials suspect the dog that died may been exposed to plague-infected fleas from a prairie dog or rabbit, said Jennifer House, a spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment department.

The bad news, is that the last time we heard about a case of plague in Colorado, that too was supposed to be the last one. But that won't prevent the authorities from attempting to talk down the spread in cases
There are three main types of plague. Septicemic plague occurs when the bacteria proliferates in the bloodstream. Bubonic plague takes hold underneath the skin. Pneumonic plague, the most serious, can be spread through coughing and sneezing and occurs when the bacteria enters the lungs.

Plague in all of its forms usually infects an average of seven people yearly in the U.S., and is found mostly in the western states of Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The disease is transmitted by fleas, which pick up a bacterium called Yersinia pestis in infected animals such as chipmunks, prairie dogs, ground squirrels, mice and other mammals.

"While this is not a daily, weekly, or monthly occurrence, it isn't without precedence," said Jim Siedlecki, director of public information of Adams County, where the original victim lives, in a telephone interview.

"A case of plague where fleas and prairie dogs are involved isn't earth shattering for Colorado".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFIU6qQwSPE

Y E L L O W S T O N E

The Book of Man
https://vimeo.com/album/2701770

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 23, 2014 5:59 pm » by The57ironman

.......Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus

(Reuters) - The head doctor fighting the deadly tropical virus Ebola in Sierra Leone has himself caught the disease, the government said.

The 39-year-old Sheik Umar Khan, hailed as a "national hero" by the health ministry, was leading the fight to control an outbreak that has killed 206 people in the West African country. Ebola kills up to 90 percent of those infected and there is no cure or vaccine.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/ ... ws&rpc=602
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 23, 2014 6:17 pm » by *WillEase*

The57ironman wrote:.

.......Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus

(Reuters) - The head doctor fighting the deadly tropical virus Ebola in Sierra Leone has himself caught the disease, the government said.

The 39-year-old Sheik Umar Khan, hailed as a "national hero" by the health ministry, was leading the fight to control an outbreak that has killed 206 people in the West African country. Ebola kills up to 90 percent of those infected and there is no cure or vaccine.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/ ... ws&rpc=602

Yeah but...
It is not, however, particularly infectious, and can only be caught by close contact with infected body fluids. Guess Doc got sloppy. :(
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 26, 2014 5:05 pm » by One-23

Pretty scary stuff, I really hope they can contain this very quickly. Could this the the one that causes the pandemic?, I sincerely hope not :nails:

I do think we as a race are heading for a reboot very soon.

Nigeria issues red alert on Ebola death

Nigeria has placed the country on red alert after confirming the death of a Liberian man who was carrying the Ebola virus.

The man reportedly died following his arrival at Lagos airport on Tuesday, in the first Ebola case in Africa's most populous country.

This is while the country’s Health Minister Onyebuchi Chukwu says the surveillance has been escalated at all "airports, seaports and land borders."

Since February, more than 660 people have died from Ebola infections in West Africa, reportedly the world's deadliest outbreak to date.

The outbreak initially began in southern Guinea and spread to Liberia and Sierra Leone.

The Liberian man collapsed on arrival in Lagos last Sunday. He was then transported to a hospital, where he was put in quarantine.

The 40-year-old victim was identified by authorities as an employee of the Liberian government.

Chukwu further confirmed that the other passengers on board the flight had been traced and were being monitored.

Meanwhile, health experts have been dispatched to all entry points into the country, he added.

The virus, which kills up to 90 percent of those infected, spreads through contact with an infected person's bodily fluids.

Those infected have a better chance of survival if they receive early treatment.

The World Health Organization announced on Thursday that 219 people had died of Ebola in Sierra Leone.

Source http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/26 ... ola-death/

A good thread from T2R regarding ebola the-most-mysterious-and-deadliest-organism-on-earth-t91507.html?hilit=ebola

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Next