economic collapse imminent..2011/12 BIG CHANGES

Initiate

PostMon May 02, 2011 4:35 am » by Shiva777

Please watch this important video! It is about 81 minutes in length and you can download to watch later...
http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1 ... 154&r=Milo

Conspirator

PostMon May 02, 2011 6:54 am » by Mediasorcerer

looks like spam to me.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri May 13, 2011 3:57 am » by Keniwaki

We are fucked anyway. Real economy is shitty, Wall Street is doing OK with all the Bailout funds finding its way toward market. Commodities would go up and up till it choke us all.

Unless we get those selfish Wall Street freaks....we are doomed.
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Initiate

PostFri May 13, 2011 4:38 am » by Glassjaw667

I watched the Stansberry Research video through infowars.com a few months back and it does raise some very interesting questions, and it seems pretty legit. I was intrigued and couldn't turn it off, it seemed to explain everything economically wrong with America, how we got that way, and what to expect, not to mention it had corresponding evidence for it all. And the whole time it promises to tell you at the end, several steps you need to take to not only keep your money, but make more. After every long point, it promises it will tell you how to keep your money safe and how to make even more. But then you get to the end, and you have to, that's right folks, fork over a credit card number for their free report with investments that will make you rich! We all know we should have some gold on standby if we can afford it, and it all know it's a wise idea to have some investments that are outside of the United States, but I'm not giving you my credit card number for the final step you promised to tell me that you claim you don't want to put on the video that's 80 minutes long, but you have problem giving it to me if I pay you for it. Even though you claim everything is free...

Pissed me off... 80 minutes I can't get back.