Economic doom & social decay

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 5:35 am » by Dagnamski

I just wondered what other people thought on this subject because I see a geniune change in young people.

It seems every generation every year gets stoOpider and stoOpider and stoOÖpider.

I have hosted many private parties in clubs for about 7 or 8 years. I havn't done it for about half a year until this weekend everyone became sick so I filled in for them lazy slackerZ.

I spent most of Friday trying to explain to people why they shouldn't break ruleZ like drinking outside, general pissing around, breaking things, climbing up on scaffolding etc. :banana: You get the picture.

On Saturday we had some nice people and a birthday kid with a neo nazi brother, it was nice of him to bring all his fine mates along & a stripper etc. :dancing:

7 years ago I didn't have to tell teenagers they had to behave. These days there is so much friggin backchat, complete obliviousness and downright dickheadedness.

I just thought (and it's also why I backed out in 2010) as the younger dudes and dudesses seem completely out of moronic control. I think it's partly to do with the economy, no jobs, lack of ambition, media, etc.

What do you think or what have you noticed?

If anyone misbehaves on this thread i will digitally smack you around, alright? understand me? got it? comprende sponge? :alien51: :shooting: :owned: :bang; :ohno: :pray: :cheers: :vomit: :think: :nails: :obsessed: :nope: :cheers: :oops: :top: :censored: :hell: :yell: :shooting: 8-) :o :scary: :badair:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 27, 2012 5:45 pm » by Noentry

dagnamski wrote:What do you think or what have you noticed?

If anyone misbehaves on this thread i will digitally smack you around, alright? understand me? got it? comprende sponge? :alien51: :shooting: :owned: :bang; :ohno: :pray: :cheers: :vomit: :think: :nails: :obsessed: :nope: :cheers: :oops: :top: :censored: :hell: :yell: :shooting: 8-) :o :scary: :badair:

And this is a start. Dont hit children..... A smack is the right of a loving parent only.
What about boxing
Ice Hockey
UFC
violence is good now :headscratch:
That is the problem, man is in a transitional period.
From violence being acceptable to it not being done.

Your experiences are related to alcohol/partying industry.
So you see the worst of it .
However I do agree we collectively have lost control of our children.

Is it that people are getting dumber
or we forgot, being that dumb?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 28, 2012 12:39 am » by Dagnamski

A lot of my posts have been deleted by mods recently, & i don't feel it any different. :top:

What i say is lost with the uptights. :idea:

& all I want to show is good fellin :love:

I believe belief in each other is lost in a modern society

See my artwork - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7s0leCxp0

I mean even doin that linky I am degraded to some media whore or spam machine because you want to put it in a catagory to understand your own beliefs of what should be true due to disinformation and plagerism. It's only mine. That is all. Another twat spouting electrons at you.

.& When understaning goes astray because of power, it is the end. Crop circles tell you that, every system has safety checks, but boy, are you all some cock suckin whores when you a feel a little ripple of influence. Some are really profound. Ok I am another nutter :banana: Stick me in the bin! I am an artist blah blah blah..........

So many people start out with good ideas and when power and influence gets in their way they behave like some kind of machine of the system.

All Spotted.

Bring it on :bullshit:
Mods fist. my thread. Our world! It's your crap not ours, understand?
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image