EDL leader Tommy Robinson takes on scummy lefty c.nts

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 7:51 pm » by Tuor10

My respect for Tommy Robinson has grown after watching this.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I admire his tolerance. I would have punched half those c*nts up in the air.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 8:30 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

perspective eh? Tuor

Upload to Disclose.tv

Quote: if i was a spastic i could claim benefits. oh i can't cos all the british white layabouts are doing that already. the idle fuckers who breed like rabbits just to claim more benefits while us hard working mugs pay taxes. then we have useless fucking students who go to uni,do a useless degree,get pissed for 3 years and join the dole queue. thank fuck we have immigrants who work.that's what i say: Unquote

:clapper:

Mr Robinson said that the EDL had now advised that “whenever people hold their hands up like that ( Nazi Salute) we have told them to give the V” to avoid any misunderstanding.

MISUNDERSTANDING???

PMSL..
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 8:43 pm » by Tuor10

What the guy says or does is no concern of mine. I never made the post to promote the EDL or their leader. I just hate lefties with a passion; and their actions in the video is the reason why. In fact, I have witnessed, first hand, the sheer utter base-born nature of such ilk. They are scum of the highest order, and besmirch the memories of those who fought for freedom of speech and Democracy.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 8:49 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Tuor10 wrote:What the guy says or does is no concern of mine. I never made the post to promote the EDL or their leader. I just hate lefties with a passion; and their actions in the video is the reason why. In fact, I have witnessed, first hand, the sheer utter base-born nature of such ilk. They are scum of the highest order, and besmirch the memories of those who fought for freedom of speech and Democracy.

Left or right, left of right, right of left or right down the middle an extremist is an extremist..
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 8:53 pm » by Tuor10

I should have put 'Rabid', before the word Leftie. Not all lefties are moronic, vacuous cretins.

Writer

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 9:09 pm » by diamondwhite18

May as well make this thread the place for my first post!

The usual cry of the Left. 'FASCIST' 'RACIST' 'BIGOT' lol. The words don't have the same results they used to.

white indigenous Brits, oh which I am one, are turkeys voting for Christmas siding with the Islamic slime. Nobody ever seems to question why mass engineered immigration is only good for white countries. How come it doesn't happen anywhere else in the world?

Hark! the cry of the Left 'Diversity is our strength' Lol. Diversity is why white girls are raped by Muslim grooming gangs, as Mr Robison points out. Its the reason for black on white violence and murder. Far more than white on black.

Diversity is genocide

Whisper it quietly..........anti-racist is code word for anti-white.

The black gentleman asks why we've never heard of the black man beaten to death in a police cell while the coppers made monkey noises. Fair point. But we've all heard about St Stephen Lawrence. For the last twenty years. Why has nobody heard of Kriss Donald? Perhaps the 'rapper' on the panel would like some statistics on white farm murders in South Africa!

Hello all! Please to join such an active website.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 pm » by The57ironman

diamondwhite18 wrote:May as well make this thread the place for my first post!

The usual cry of the Left. 'FASCIST' 'RACIST' 'BIGOT' lol. The words don't have the same results they used to.

white indigenous Brits, oh which I am one, are turkeys voting for Christmas siding with the Islamic slime. Nobody ever seems to question why mass engineered immigration is only good for white countries. How come it doesn't happen anywhere else in the world?

Hark! the cry of the Left 'Diversity is our strength' Lol. Diversity is why white girls are raped by Muslim grooming gangs, as Mr Robison points out. Its the reason for black on white violence and murder. Far more than white on black.

Diversity is genocide

Whisper it quietly..........anti-racist is code word for anti-white.

The black gentleman asks why we've never heard of the black man beaten to death in a police cell while the coppers made monkey noises. Fair point. But we've all heard about St Stephen Lawrence. For the last twenty years. Why has nobody heard of Kriss Donald? Perhaps the 'rapper' on the panel would like some statistics on white farm murders in South Africa!

Hello all! Please to join such an active website.

...er'....uh....um......

..........................Image

:peep: welcome..?

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 11:16 pm » by Opalserpent

The EDL have zionist controllers. Guess I have to point this out again.

Blame mass immigration on globalist zionists. Even Australia had a white Australia policy till it was destroyed
by zio lobbying and bribing money. We didn't open up the borders to every tom dick and harry with a 2 dollar degree.

What makes me laugh is that these zionists play both sides. This is just making white people the
new enemy and makes us white Christians look like violent thugs.

No wonder zio's control the EDL with their printed blood money.

You don't see the queen closing the borders do you? She would prefer to shelter all
the war criminals from around the world as long as they have money
and she would prefer to dilute the original anglo saxon population to
help further the zio agenda of a glodless, moraleless and mixed slave race
with no values.

http://wideshut.co.uk/edl-officially-an ... of-israel/

EDL or IDL?

Lennon’s attendance at a Zionist-organised conference should come as no surprise, because the English Defence League have openly pledged loyalty to Israel. In an article posted on the EDL website and published on Geller’s ‘Atlas Shrugs’ blog in June 2011 [2], Lennon made his devotion to the Jewish state perfectly clear:

“One of the fundamental beliefs that this movement was built on was its support for Israel’s right to defend itself. In our first demonstrations, we went to Birmingham, and we flew the flag of Israel, the Star of David. In the first public speech I ever gave, I wore the Star of David in Leeds. The reason for this is because Israel is a shining star of democracy. If Israel falls, we all fall.”

Puppet masters of EDL:

The man responsible for the direction of the EDL was “Alan Lake” – real name, Alan Ayling. Ayling, a wealthy businessman and rabid anti-Muslim with close links to SION’s Geller and Spencer, formed the EDL with the express intention of using them as a puppet army, to physically confront Muslims on the streets.

Ayling spelt out his agenda during a speech at a seminar on Islamisation in Malmö, Sweden, on September 6th 2009, where he openly admitted to using “the physical groups”, the football lads, to bulk up – in terms of both size and muscle – anti-Muslim protests [4].

Zio scumbag:
Manipulating weak and feeble minded brits into warriors of zion.

Words of violence, and defence of terror

The EDL claim to support peaceful opposition to Islam, yet Ayling’s language has been anything but peaceful. Writing on his 4Freedoms website in May 2010, he casually talked about the torture and execution of alleged pro-Muslim British political and religious leaders, including the Archbishop of Canterbury, David Cameron, and Nick Clegg. Referring to the Islamic enclaves that he believes will exist in Britain in 20 or 30 years time, Ayling wrote that by [5]:

“forcing these liberal twits into those enclaves, we will be sending them to their death at worst, and at best they and their families will be subjected to all the depredations, persecution and abuse that non-Muslims worldwide currently ‘enjoy’ in countries like Pakistan… It will be great to see them executed or tortured to death.”

Good old Anders Breivik loved this organization and it's joo puppet masters.

Anders Behring Breivik, the nationalist terrorist who murdered 77 in Norway on July 22nd 2011, was a keen follower of the anti-Jihadist bloggers featured on Ayling’s website. Breivik praised the EDL in his manifesto and posted on forums linked to the group [6]. Following the Norwegian terror attack Ayling was actually questioned by police, keen to establish whether he might be the English mentor “Richard The Lionhearted” – of whom Breivik speaks admiringly in his sprawling manifesto.

Whilst Ayling was released without charge by police, some continue to allege that he is indeed “Richard The Lionhearted”. Most prominent amongst them is Paul Ray, a disgruntled former EDL member who had been present at the group’s founding meeting in Ayling’s flat. Ray had the misfortune to blog using the name “Lionheart”, and so naturally became a person of interest to the authorities in the aftermath of Oslo and Utoya. He flew voluntarily to Norway from his home on Malta to be interviewed by police, and continues to claim that he was set up by Alan Ayling, who he believes to be the real “Richard” – though his evidence seems entirely circumstantial.

LOLZ :look:

Ayling’s friend Roberta Moore headed the EDL’s Jewish Division, until she became a little too outspoken about her extremist anti-Muslim, pro-Zionist beliefs. A Brazilian-born Jew, Moore is believed to have been responsible for Stephen Lennon’s appearance at a September 2011 EDL demonstration, from which he’d been banned by police but which he managed to sneak into by absurdly disguising himself as a Rabbi.

Moore’s comments during Breivik’s trial were highly disturbing. In April 2012 she wrote an article published on the Jewish Defence League UK’s blog, in which she described Breivik’s trial as a “kangaroo court” and defended him against charges of child murder by repeating his defence that the victims had actually been young adults attending an “indoctrination camp”, who were “not innocent”. She then stated:

“I hold the same amount of sympathy for…those on Utoya as I would if somebody committed this act on a Hitler Youth camp in the 1940′s, or were they just ‘children’ as well?”

The EDL did not distance themselves from Moore’s outrageous comments, and for some time she continued to run their official Jewish Division Facebook page to spread anti-Muslim hate.

This poster is part of the EDL, I'd suggest banning his bs posts as he is a puppet of zionist
interests.

Does this poster realise he's just promoting white people as racists and scum to be controlled
by zionists?

How can you call yourself rightwing when your just a puppet working for zionists
who hate muslims.

Did muslims open your borders? no it was zionists and this poster is a piece of shit
who would rather spew zionist rhetoric of hate because he is too stupid to understand that
he is a pawn and a puppet himself. :shooting:

Please take your racist bs elsewhere. Your EDL is nothing but a front cover organisation
for racists run by rich joo's.

The poster is an insult to all that is intelligent and good in this world.

Blaming muslims who are let in to your country on purpose for this exact reason to create hate
and then lapping it up like lager is going out of fasion is just insulting to all our intelliences.

The only support this poster will get from here is from willease and others who hate muslims
with all their souls. Like my rascist nazi dad.

Check this out, it's another popular EDL attendee:

Rabbi Nachum Shifren

Rabbi Nachum ShifrenRabbi Nachum Shifren is another Zionist with connections to the EDL. Shifren has attended and given speeches at EDL demonstrations [9], once served in the Israeli Defence forces, fitness trained Israeli paratroopers, and was reportedly Rabbi Meir Kahane’s driver [10]. Kahane was the founder of the extremist US-based Jewish Defence League, and he was once described as preaching “a radical form of Jewish nationalism which reflected racism, violence and political extremism” – ironically by the notorious pro-Jewish pressure group the Anti-Defamation League!

The EDL’s puppetmasters and the Neocon agenda

Whilst this article can only scratch the surface of the EDL’s story, it should by now be apparent that the movement is not what it claims to be. Powerful and wealthy strategists, working to realise the goals of Zionist extremists in the US, were fundamental in the development of the organisation.

The rowdy working class men on the streets were brought together, funded and organised to add a physical street-level presence to a war that had previously only been fought by non-working class Zionist keyboard warriors in the anti-Muslim bloggersphere.

It was never an organic, grassroots movement – and it does not represent the best interests of the English or British people.

No doubt many who joined the EDL believed that “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” – but the people pulling the strings of the EDL are anything but friends of the British people. Ayling, Geller, Spencer and co. are responsible for enabling an utterly ruthless, immoral and destructive agenda for global domination – a Neocon plan to “secure the realm”, and the world’s resources, at the expense of whoever might be unfortunate enough to get in their way.

Spencer, another puppet master of the EDL:

http://wideshut.co.uk/edl-officially-an ... of-israel/

Please go to the above website to see how these stupid EDL puppets are hard
at work for israel and racism in general. :cheers:

fast forward to 7 minutes in.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Check out the leaders and sponsors of the EDL:

Listen to what they say, it's sickening and sad.
The joo knob gobbler talks about how he loves his sponsors
and hates muslims that the joo's let in to their country on the first place.

What a joke. Please poster, post some more of your EDL zionist BS.
I'll be waiting tomorrow to continue my assualt on your racist
ignorant EDL joo jizz swilling puppet organisation.

Listen to the leader in the above video. Who sounds like a complete fcukhead
and he talks about he and his friends were attacked. I wonder why?

Check out his sponsors that sit around him, not one idigenous english
person.

The audience are simple minded footballers and other joos.

You make me sick poster, you and your EDL zionist puppets. :yell:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 11:17 pm » by Opalserpent

Oh and I'm aware the EDL have a blogging community so stay the fcuk away from this website, thanks.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 25, 2013 11:21 pm » by Doogle

Label me left. Label me right. Label me centre. I couldn't give a fuck.
Years and years of political posturing and getting nothing done to make this a better world.

But one thing is sure, cunts like Robinson will NEVER deliver a better world, only one built on intolerance and division. I'll happily donate a generous amount for people like him and his kin to live out their Utopia on an island somewhere far away from me where he and them can base their ideal world that isn't based on the merits of individuals but on the fact that they somehow, selfishly chose to be born elsewhere and are assigned the usual propaganda fuelled labels.

Machiavellianism is alive and well it seems.

I'd rather share my life with a decent person from the opposite side of the globe than an asshole from my own neighbourhood. Any day.

Next