EGYPT FINAL SERVER SHUTDOWN

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 am » by Niji666

The last internet server in egypt has been shut down!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor ... le1889553/

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 am » by Niji666

I don't know how long they plan on shutting it down but surly there economy will collapse and What will happen then?

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 5:54 am » by Sevenofnine

Looks like the people power is working though.people all over the world are watching this, especially those in control.Could this spread, what would we do if our net was shut down, i would get bored then i think i might just go out onto the streets.

This will just make things worse i m o.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 6:00 am » by Sevenofnine

Are phone networks still in operation,?, phones can access severs outside Egypt i thought.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 6:02 am » by Niji666

They are said to be shutting down cell communication. I don't think a lot of people realise how bad this is. Everything runs on an internet connection nowadays. Schools,banks,universities,trains,stock market and world trade. collapse is inevitable it seems

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 6:06 am » by Sevenofnine

niji666 wrote:They are said to be shutting down cell communication. I don't think a lot of people realise how bad this is. Everything runs on an internet connection nowadays. Schools,banks,universities,trains,stock market and world trade. collapse is inevitable it seems

This is not good for bushiness oopps business,the last live broadcast i seen about 2 hours ago was saying army wont do as ordered. They will not shoot there own. :clapper: .

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 am » by Niji666

It's still not going to be plain sailing even if the people win their protest. The brotherhood might come to power then war will be first on the agenda.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 11:51 am » by Whiteknight2000

That's what I was thinking though.

I was thinking this revolution itself is quite odd. But have you all noticed how in the last 2 weeks, that most of the sky's have been clear?

Don't you all think that maybe Saudi Arabia, and Egypt might very well be the ones who are responsible for what's going on around the world?

But the thing is, if they shut down the internet, these guy's really don't want the public to succeed. Only problem is their whole population has nothing to do now but protest.

Taking down the Internet, and communication of egypt was a very poor choice. Infact a stupid one. It will only be a matter of time before the President will be forced to leave.

Its inevitable. There's not much he can do.

Writer

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 12:05 pm » by Enlil

All I have to say about this is:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 pm » by Niji666

whiteknight2000 wrote:That's what I was thinking though.

I was thinking this revolution itself is quite odd. But have you all noticed how in the last 2 weeks, that most of the sky's have been clear?

Don't you all think that maybe Saudi Arabia, and Egypt might very well be the ones who are responsible for what's going on around the world?

But the thing is, if they shut down the internet, these guy's really don't want the public to succeed. Only problem is their whole population has nothing to do now but protest.

Taking down the Internet, and communication of egypt was a very poor choice. Infact a stupid one. It will only be a matter of time before the President will be forced to leave.

Its inevitable. There's not much he can do.

Maybe it's the plan to get the president to leave and create a radical islamic state. That's what i mean the people will never rest until he's gone but him going might not be the best thing for other country's like Israel.