Egypt riot live feed.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 5:34 pm » by Niji666

haha i don't think he will either. Would make good viewing though.
The pm said they were looking into why there was lack of security in the streets but surly they must know weather or not they asked the security forces to inter-vein. Who else would have had the decision?

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 9:23 pm » by Niji666

This protester gets shot dead!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 pm » by Generalen

Days go bye and then weeks. and the longer it takes for the idiot to step down the more the people gona more and more behave like animals, its gona be wery wery ugly out there if this going on for a longer timeperiod...... :ohno: :headscratch: :pray: :nails: :twisted: :x

am sorry to say it but its a fact :rtft:
whell hello

Initiate

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 am » by Buckweedbertha

Maybe this Egypt uprising is not a good thing afterall?
I watched it all on TV and it was so peaceful and carnival-like to start but now that has changed and people are dying..Jordan and Tunisia as well.
Where next?
Maybe this is part of a bigger plan to bring all of the Arab states into line with what the US and Israel want...Wikileaks played a big part and their legal team, I read, was funded by George Soros.........
Am I just going 'off on one...'??

Initiate

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 1:54 am » by Generalen

Just wait until the water;food,medics,mm, runing out in egypt then its tooolate for the military to go in

and try to stop it and try to cool things of.

they gona face millions of a very thirsty,hungry,hurt, and suuperangry humananimals thats not gona stop not even if you try to kill them all, they gona keep coming.

if something not supersmart going to happen there sooon,you just opend the port to hell :nails: :nwo: :peep:
whell hello

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 04, 2011 2:24 am » by Niji666

How are these people managing to get food into the square when they have blocked themselves in??

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 am » by Niji666

Pro mubarak protest tomorrow. With him not stepping down i think the riots will be worse than ever. He knows what's going to happen and the army have said they will stand with the people. shit will hit the fan big time now.

Previous