Egypt's Brotherhood alleges Cairo massacre

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 9:21 am » by *WillEase*

Dozens dead in shootings at sit-in in Egyptian capital, demanding reinstatement of ousted president Mohamed Morsi.

Upload to Disclose.tv

A deadly shooting at the site of a sit-in by Muslim Brotherhood supporters in Cairo, demanding the reinstatement of ousted President Mohamed Morsi, has left many people dead.

Egypt medical sources said 16 had been killed, but a Brotherhood spokesman said 35 of its supporters were killed in the shootings.

Mohamed Mohamed Ibrahim El-Beltagy, a Brotherhood MP, described the incident during the early hours of Monday as a "massacre" during dawn prayers, after police had stormed the site.

About 500 people were also reportedly injured.

A doctor told Al Jazeera that "the majority of injured had gunshot wounds to the head".

The Brotherhood said the dead and the injured have been taken to a makeshift hospital in Nasr City, a neighbourhood in the Egyptian capital.

Full article here: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeas ... 32698.html
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 10:07 am » by *WillEase*

Update: Death toll in Cairo shooting rises to 42, Egyptian state TV reports
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 10:29 am » by *WillEase*

It's a world gone crazy. :(

CAIRO (AP) — At least 40 people were killed Monday in clashes outside a military building in Cairo where supporters of the former president were holding a sit-in, an Egyptian health ministry official said.

Ministry spokesman Khaled el-Khatib said initial reports also indicated at least 322 were wounded, although he gave no details on the circumstances of the killings.

Military spokesmen said gunmen opened fire on troops at the building, killing at least five supporters of Mohammed Morsi and one officer.

A spokesman from Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood, Mourad Ali, and a witness at the scene however said military forces opened fire at dawn on the protesters outside the Republican Guard building. The different accounts could not be reconciled.

Satellite broadcaster Al-Jazeera showed footage from a nearby field hospital of at least six dead bodies laid out on the ground, some with severe wounds. A medic from the area, Hesham Agami, said ambulances were unable to transport more than 200 wounded to hospitals because the military had blocked off the roads.

Full article here: http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-clash-milit ... 05128.html

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 11:13 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 8, 2013

Police reportedly are using live bullets and tear gas against supporters of the ousted President Morsi. There are also unconfirmed reports that dozens of people have been killed. RT's Paula Slier reports from Cairo. READ MORE http://on.rt.com/uwvvvq

Initiate

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 12:09 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

if the media are saying morsi supporters are being killed it is probably a load of bullshit
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 12:22 pm » by *WillEase*

Get a life jerk!

إطلاق النار والغاز المسيل للدموع علي مؤيدي الرئيس أمام الحرس الجمهوري

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 8, 2013

A deadly shooting at the site of a sit-in by Muslim Brotherhood supporters in Cairo, demanding the reinstatement of ousted President Mohamed Morsi, has left many people dead.
The Egyptian health ministry said at least 42 people had been killed and more than 300 injured the incident early on Monday morning.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 12:45 pm » by Sevens

all the usual tactics, they know exactly what they are doing putting themselves at risk willingly and then crying poor, they attempted to usurp the people unto themselves going back in time and leaving the people there which failed, the people spoke.

All the same twisting realities only for their advantage with such poor motives along with their agenda that brought poverty to the people spiritually and physically, never been able to demonstrate the living truth, never, just rhetoric of nothingness.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:15 pm » by Slith

Every time a leader is deposed it creates a political vacuum. It's happened over, and over. It always ends in violence. Please tell me why, women and children have been killed here? Fucking disgusting!!! :hell:

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:38 pm » by man2012

Egyptian army kills people in the streets

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next