Egypt's Morsi declares 'state of emergency'

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 6:56 am » by *WillEase*

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Eldorado wrote:String him up......

Fool thinks he's going to conspire to overthrow Egyptians for the Muslim agenda??? He sits back and says nothing when the Muslims even talk about destroying the Sphinx and the Pyramids........

He's going to come down with a serious case of a guilt ridden foolishness, start talking trash against the protesters, and they will lynch him for claiming to be liberating Egypt, while he is slacking doing nothing and playing games with his position as a leader of their people.

What burns my ass is the USA gave that shmuck tanks and F-16 fighter planes! WTF? :hell:

Ya why would you do that? :bang; :hell:

It's not like the president asked America for permission.
In case you haven't noticed, our foreign policy in the region has been dismal at best.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Don't know how accurate this is.

How much does the U.S. spend on Egypt?

Egypt gets the most U.S. foreign aid of any country except for Israel. (This doesn't include the money [3] spent on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.) The exact amount varies from year to year and there are many different funding streams, but U.S. foreign assistance to Egypt has averaged about $2 billion a year since 1979, when Egypt struck a peace treaty [4] with Israel following the Camp David accords, according to the Congressional Research Service. That includes military and economic aid, though the latter has declined by more than two-thirds since 1998, according to a recent Congressional Research Service report [5].

Source: http://www.propublica.org/blog/item/f.a ... -how-spent :rtft:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 am » by Iwanci

there is nothing clean about ethnic cleansing.... makes me sick to even think about it actually...

How do we get peace and stability when everyone has been misled into thinking that they can have thought and a say on their future? when we know that the reality almost always dictates that you remove one tyrant for another tyrant or replace one tyranical system by a less obvious tyranical system.

Think we are free do we? Nope, we are just niave enough to buy the spin or to get so absorbed into our own self worth that we forget the reality, it is almost like we deliberately place ourselves into the matrix... the reality is just too difficult to comprehend.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 3:48 pm » by artistic

this state of emergency could be a play to see how it works and then done here soon

i could see it.

nwo wants total control :pray:

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 pm » by Slith

artistic wrote:this state of emergency could be a play to see how it works and then done here soon

i could see it.

Welcome :hiho:

Enjoy the ride!

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 pm » by SUKHOV

Pissing backwards again!
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 11:54 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Jan 28, 2013
Protesters and riot police clashed in Cairo and Port Said as Egypt's political violence stretched into a fifth day on Monday, despite the Islamist president imposing a state of emergency in three provinces.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 am » by artistic

Slith wrote:
artistic wrote:this state of emergency could be a play to see how it works and then done here soon

i could see it.

Welcome :hiho:

Enjoy the ride!

thank you :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 pm » by *WillEase*

Egypt Army Chief Warns State Could Collapse
Published on Jan 29, 2013
Egypt's army chief warned Tuesday that the state could collapse if the latest political crisis roiling the nation drags on but also defended the right of people to protest.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 11:49 pm » by *WillEase*

Violence in Egypt: Police, Protesters Clash in 7th day

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous