Egypt's Morsi declares 'state of emergency'

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 3:48 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Jan 27, 2013
Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi has declared a 30-day state of emergency and a night-time curfew in three cities along the Suez Canal that have seen deadly clashes in recent days.

In a televised address late on Sunday, Morsi said the emergency measures in Port Said, Ismailia and Suez would take effect on Monday from 9pm local time (1900 GMT) to 6am (0400 GMT), warning to take more action to stem the latest eruption of violence across much of the country.

Meanwhile, in Port Said, at least seven people were killed and 630 others injured on Sunday during the funerals of people killed at the weekend in clashes triggered by death sentences on supporters of a local football team.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 3:57 am » by Eldorado

String him up......

Fool thinks he's going to conspire to overthrow Egyptians for the Muslim agenda??? He sits back and says nothing when the Muslims even talk about destroying the Sphinx and the Pyramids........

He's going to come down with a serious case of a guilt ridden foolishness, start talking trash against the protesters, and they will lynch him for claiming to be liberating Egypt, while he is slacking doing nothing and playing games with his position as a leader of their people.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 4:50 am » by *WillEase*

Eldorado wrote:String him up......

Fool thinks he's going to conspire to overthrow Egyptians for the Muslim agenda??? He sits back and says nothing when the Muslims even talk about destroying the Sphinx and the Pyramids........

He's going to come down with a serious case of a guilt ridden foolishness, start talking trash against the protesters, and they will lynch him for claiming to be liberating Egypt, while he is slacking doing nothing and playing games with his position as a leader of their people.

What burns my ass is the USA gave that shmuck tanks and F-16 fighter planes! WTF? :hell:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 4:54 am » by Iwanci

He should be declaring a 'State of Chaos' instead...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 am » by Eldorado

WillEase666 wrote:

What burns my ass is the USA gave that shmuck tanks and F-16 fighter planes! WTF? :hell:

on top of that they were using Benghazi to create a CIA fueled arms hub for their north african and middle eastern routes of distribution.........

they must want to get the big hammer dropped on them, they even talk shit blatantly about what their agenda is all about......

...... as if it has become accepted that they "need to support the rebel troops"....who buys this shit....??

the US should really just focus on hiding like cowards, after how bad this epoch has been to live in under their regimes........I am truly surprised that someone has not taken a shot at BIBI or OBAMA......just a bunch of threats.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 am » by 99socks

Did anyone else catch the article a few days ago when Mursi was wagging his finger at the Malians, bitching that they were "anti-Islam" because they asked France for help?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 am » by Eldorado

Ethnic Cleansing in Africa is real bad............

the majority of uprisings and other tribal/feudal conflicts are Muslims trying to overthrow the African Tribal Leadership.......

they have raided the northern african areas for years and destroyed the tribal lives of millions.......

this is one part of Islam that I do not respect, the taking of lands and fighting wars to convert their nations to Islam.........they have been doing this shit for years.......

the US govt never tells you that this is the fundamental argument........Islamic vs. Tribal govts.

they just look for a pawn to manipulate the agenda, or try to bribe one leader with tales of endless riches if they exploit their resources for their US and European corporations.......

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 am » by Hurtswhenipee

WillEase666 wrote:

Ya why would you do that? :bang; :hell:

Initiate

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 am » by man2012

France is you want to burn the pyramids and the Sphinx Napoleon Bonaparte is broken nose Sphinx this is the truth

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next