Egypt’s ‘Peaceful Protest’ Members Raped CBS News Reporter

Writer

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:10 am » by Jfriss

CBS News says correspondent Lara Logan "suffered a brutal and sustained sexual assault" while covering the resignation of Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak.

On Friday February 11, the day Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak stepped down, CBS correspondent Lara Logan was covering the jubilation in Tahrir Square for a 60 MINUTES story when she and her team and their security were surrounded by a dangerous element amidst the celebration. It was a mob of more than 200 people whipped into frenzy.

In the crush of the mob, she was separated from her crew. She was surrounded and suffered a brutal and sustained sexual assault and beating before being saved by a group of women and an estimated 20 Egyptian soldiers. She reconnected with the CBS team, returned to her hotel and returned to the United States on the first flight the next morning. She is currently in the hospital recovering.

There will be no further comment from CBS News and Correspondent Logan and her family respectfully request privacy at this time.

On Tuesday's "CBS Evening News," Katie Couric said that she was "pleased to report" that Logan is "recovering well in the hospital."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/15/lara-logan-suffered-bruta_n_823677.html?ref=fb&src=sp#

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:30 am » by Mediasorcerer

wow,thats really fucked,i feel for her,what a fuking disgrace,hope they get the fuks and punish them.lowlife peices of shit.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 am » by Shagrath

This morning on the way to work, I was listening to a reporter for WPLR reporting on a "visit" to the front line in (some Middle Eastern country) territory. A fucking VISIT to a battle ground! He sounded as if he was reporting from a tourist site! That is all I can think of... "How can this guy sound like he is in no danger whatsoever?" It wasn't the first time I witnessed reporters act that disjointed from their job. I agree there is a level of professionalism about them; and expectations from them, but why are they so careless? Sorry but a paycheck isn't worth putting yourself in harms way to that degree. They are in a different part of the world, and in hostile territory. They should respect that over everything else. My point? She should have known better...

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 am » by Mediasorcerer

to a degree,yes,but,it dont justify rape or violence on her for any reason,but,theres always the possibility the msm is lying about it,a good chance actually,she might have just been pushed around,and then they put there spin on it,they have before lets face it.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 am » by Pateriot

Islamists publically gang rape and beat reporter because she is immoral. Reporter flees country before she is stoned to death for sex outside of marriage.

Islam...coming to a country near you!!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 4:03 am » by Boondox681

define 'sexually assaulted'
the report doesn't.
there's a HUGE difference between someone grabbing her boob and raping her.

plus your full of shit.
the report never used the word rape.
your a fuckin' lying douchebag.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 am » by Cia212

mediasorcerer wrote:wow,thats really fucked,i feel for her,what a fuking disgrace,hope they get the fuks and punish them.lowlife peices of shit.

Is raping a non-muslim a crime under the new Khilafah? Not if we go by other sharia-enforcing states.

Great bunch of peaceful, freedom-loving revolutionaries!

Initiate

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 am » by Animus131

Fucking animals...

I mean that as having nothing to do with who did this or where. This kind of thing happens everywhere. It is the type of person, not their background or beliefs.

A piece of shit is a piece of shit. Religion and ethnicity have nothing to do with it.
If rain brings wind of change, let it rain on us forever

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 6:18 am » by Realorfake

boondox681 wrote:define 'sexually assaulted'
the report doesn't.

plus your full of shit.

FUCK ya
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Writer

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 11:50 am » by Jfriss

boondox681 wrote:define 'sexually assaulted'
the report doesn't.

plus your full of shit.

"Outside of law, the term rape ("an assault by a person involving sexual intercourse with another person without that person's consent") is often used interchangeably with sexual assault a closely related form of assault typically including rape and other forms of non-consensual sexual activity."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault

Next