Egyptian archaeologist admit pyramids contain UFO technology

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm » by lamonema

poooooot wrote:
onthehook wrote:So if there ever was any information that belonged to all of mankind, I would say that this is it, they have no moral or ethical reason to sit on even one detail.

I totally agree. This information does not "belong" to the governments or leaders. It "belongs" to all of humanity. How dare they keep our truth, OUR history from us? It angers me to think about it. They (the gov't and world leaders) treat us (the civilians) like we're children, and it sickens me! :hell:

:clapper: :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 pm » by One-23

lamonema wrote:
poooooot wrote:
onthehook wrote:So if there ever was any information that belonged to all of mankind, I would say that this is it, they have no moral or ethical reason to sit on even one detail.

I totally agree. This information does not "belong" to the governments or leaders. It "belongs" to all of humanity. How dare they keep our truth, OUR history from us? It angers me to think about it. They (the gov't and world leaders) treat us (the civilians) like we're children, and it sickens me! :hell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 pm » by Flipper

lamonema wrote:
poooooot wrote:

:peep: :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:16 pm » by Shendao

icarium wrote:
lamonema wrote:
icarium wrote:I will take this with a large pinch of salt for now, why tease us, oh well time will tell, it's waited 5000 years. How come it has not been found before?, but agreed if true this is awesome.

I have a feeling it's been far longer that 5,000 years, more like 13,000 + years,imo. Think Atlantian aka Annunaki. :flop:

I thought about the 12,000 year thing but isn't the evidence for that weathering on the sphinx rather than the actual pyramids?.

I think that may be due to the original limestone casing of the pyramids being removed. It would have been those that showed the signs of water weathering 'way back when' rather than the newly uncovered inner stones.

Just a thought
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 pm » by Allreadydead

shendao wrote:
I think that may be due to the original limestone casing of the pyramids being removed. It would have been those that showed the signs of water weathering 'way back when' rather than the newly uncovered inner stones.

Just a thought

I remember reading somewhere, that the outer stones on the pyramid where removed by some ruler in the middle ages, and used to build a wall or mosque or something in old Cario, I wonder if those stones could be tracked down and test carried out on them? or has someone already done that?

Anyone know more about this? :think:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 7:08 pm » by Aardvaaks

allreadydead wrote:shendao wrote:

Just a thought

I remember reading somewhere, that the outer stones on the pyramid where removed by some ruler in the middle ages, and used to build a wall or mosque or something in old Cario, I wonder if those stones could be tracked down and test carried out on them? or has someone already done that?

Anyone know more about this? :think:

:cheers:

A lot of this dislodged red granite which you can still see at the bottom of the gaza pyramids were used by locals for all manner of things, house building walls etc, this was the info provided by the tourist guide at least.

The white shiny polished outer stone, calcium cabonate? vanished a long time before.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 pm » by Poooooot

@aardvaaks
Your signature line made me laugh out loud in real life. haha :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 pm » by Svaha

Even today, now the pyramid is damaged and the Nile doesn't flow aside, I still sensed a very powerful energy that flows through the center.
These chain of buildings must have had a powerful influence on the entire civilisation at that time, and that time is (for the most advanced buildings) 30,000 years or older, they were build during a previous golden age, it's not alien technology but human technology.
Evidence of this highly advanced civilisation can be found around the world, made by the tribes that left 'Egypt' at some time.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm » by Cee420

freeyourmindnow wrote: :flop: MA, Oriental Studies Department, Faculty of Arts,

University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A

Major: Egyptology

Minor: Syro-Palestinian Archaeology

1988 Ph.D. Oriental Studies Department, Faculty of Arts,

mossad or cia?

Exactly..

There is not a ufo inside the great pyramid ..this is just BS

The Great Pyramid is not tens of thousands of years old, it was built around the time when Pharao Khufu lived ..his name is even painted on some of the stone blocks inside the pyramid ..the workers used to paint markings on some of the stones when they were cut ..so the pyramid really IS "only" around 4500 years old

Peace.

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 8:46 pm » by Ten20

cee420 wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote: :flop: MA, Oriental Studies Department, Faculty of Arts,

Major: Egyptology

Minor: Syro-Palestinian Archaeology

1988 Ph.D. Oriental Studies Department, Faculty of Arts,

mossad or cia?

Exactly..

There is not a ufo inside the great pyramid ..this is just BS

The Great Pyramid is not tens of thousands of years old, it was built around the time when Pharao Khufu lived ..his name is even painted on some of the stone blocks inside the pyramid ..the workers used to paint markings on some of the stones when they were cut ..so the pyramid really IS "only" around 4500 years old

Peace.

you dumb moron it is blatantly obviouse to anyone with half a brain that the pyramids are way way older than the official date, its people like you that are to blame for the s..t state we are in today .

PreviousNext