Egyptian archaeologist admit pyramids contain UFO technology

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 8:18 pm » by Allreadydead

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qga43hRfsuY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qga43hRfsuY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This vid gives a 'flavour' of the great pyramid as if you were inside it, exploring - getting back on topic!, and I found it really interesting - enjoy! :)

Source:
http://www.talkingpyramids.com/giza/pyramid-of-khufu/

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 pm » by Edgarrothstein

cageyone23 wrote:Just doing a bit of searching and came across some more illustrations, carvings. This one has me wandering why the ancient Egyptians chose to use full frontal for their Hieroglyphs and not for their tomb paintings.
I believe this one is from the tomb of Qar and is 5th dynasty.
Would be interested to know the answer.

Ah, Der Manuelian...he's a big dog in Giza research.

Well, with hieroglyphs... it is not important to see the movement.

But, the "every-day" Egypt is depicted as it is because it shows people move, work, walk etc.

So, the answer is simple : you can see the movement better if you look at person both from the side and frontal. Look at it as an early attempt of 3D :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm » by One-23

Thanks edgarrothstein that does make a lot of sense. A little education is good for the soul

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 pm » by Seahawk

cageyone23 wrote:Just doing a bit of searching and came across some more illustrations, carvings. This one has me wandering why the ancient Egyptians chose to use full frontal for their Hieroglyphs and not for their tomb paintings.

Not really familiar with this one, but does anyone else think that it looks a little more Mayan than Egyptian? Interesting stuff.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 8:59 pm » by Edgarrothstein

seahawk100 wrote:

Not really familiar with this one, but does anyone else think that it looks a little more Mayan than Egyptian? Interesting stuff.

This glyph became famous between the Giza geeks, because Obama said it looks like him. Ears, to be precise.

It is a "hr" -face- glyph, Image. And it has a couple of meanings which depend of the context. I'm not sure that the picture above is missing some glyphs or not, so i'm not sure of the context in this particular case. There's also a snake glyph, and a hill (slope) glyph as well.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 9:42 pm » by Allreadydead

Off topic slightly - this clears up the previous discussion I think, a picture with better detail about the 'alien' on the tomb wall! - a vase...........with flowers! :alien51:

I think someone mentioned this on this post - hats off to them! :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 am » by Aardvaaks

allreadydead wrote:Image

Off topic slightly - this clears up the previous discussion I think, a picture with better detail about the 'alien' on the tomb wall! - a vase...........with flowers! :alien51:

Thats a good picture Allreadyd, puts the thing into perspective; another consideration is that a superior person or ?whoever would be larger than the inferior. In Egyptian paintings for example often the king or god would be depicted larger than the subdued enemies or slaves who carried offerings to them. Sometimes the scale is quite stark, so an alien being would be quite elevated in the depiction.

' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 am » by Smokeydog

I think someone mentioned this on this post - hats off to them! :flop:[/quote]

Thats a good picture Allreadyd, puts the thing into perspective; another consideration is that a superior person or ?whoever would be larger than the inferior. In Egyptian paintings for example often the king or god would be depicted larger than the subdued enemies or slaves who carried offerings to them. Sometimes the scale is quite stark, so an alien being would be quite elevated in the depiction.

Image[/quote]
wtf are those long headed things?
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 am » by Neilglfc

could he have simply meant (not thinking this could be taken out of context in his mind)the design of the inside.we know experts are baffled by how they were built , maybe inside certain un-viewed parts by the public are even more baffling.and so the conlusion like how they where put together is 'out of this world' simply because compared to are technology we cant achieve this ,also based on the thought that the egyptians couldnt possibly be that clever therefore alien tech

hope im completly wrong but its a thought
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 12:31 pm » by Stratosfear

smokeydog wrote:Off topic slightly - this clears up the previous discussion I think, a picture with better detail about the 'alien' on the tomb wall! - a vase...........with flowers! :alien51:

Image[/quote]
wtf are those long headed things?[/quote]

Giraffes?
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

PreviousNext