Egyptian archaeologist admit pyramids contain UFO technology

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 pm » by Icarium

stratosfear wrote:
smokeydog wrote:Off topic slightly - this clears up the previous discussion I think, a picture with better detail about the 'alien' on the tomb wall! - a vase...........with flowers! :alien51:

I

What is between the bull heads in a box at the top of the vase on the left which appears again just below and to the left ?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 pm » by lamonema

icarium wrote:I will take this with a large pinch of salt for now, why tease us, oh well time will tell, it's waited 5000 years. How come it has not been found before?, but agreed if true this is awesome.

I have a feeling it's been far longer that 5,000 years, more like 13,000 + years,imo. Think Atlantian aka Annunaki. :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:38 pm » by Aardvaaks

icarium wrote:
stratosfear wrote:
smokeydog wrote:Off topic slightly - this clears up the previous discussion I think, a picture with better detail about the 'alien' on the tomb wall! - a vase...........with flowers! :alien51:

I

What is between the bull heads in a box at the top of the vase on the left which appears again just below and to the left ?

Is it sleeping in a box? or up in the sky flying?, is it ears or tail wings, wheres an Egyptologist when you need one?
I thought it might be a space shuttle but then again. :look:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 pm » by Icarium

lamonema wrote:
icarium wrote:I will take this with a large pinch of salt for now, why tease us, oh well time will tell, it's waited 5000 years. How come it has not been found before?, but agreed if true this is awesome.

I have a feeling it's been far longer that 5,000 years, more like 13,000 + years,imo. Think Atlantian aka Annunaki. :flop:

I thought about the 12,000 year thing but isn't the evidence for that weathering on the sphinx rather than the actual pyramids?.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:48 pm » by Aardvaaks

icarium wrote:
lamonema wrote:

I thought about the 12,000 year thing but isn't the evidence for that weathering on the sphinx rather than the actual pyramids?.

A number of people who have excavated the gaza plains consider that the weathering patterns on and around the sphinx make it the oldest object in the vicinity!
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:50 pm » by Edgarrothstein

aardvaaks wrote:Is it sleeping in a box? or up in the sky flying?, is it ears or tail wings, wheres an Egyptologist when you need one?

It is "horus name" of Narmer/Menes.

http://www.kingtutshop.com/freeinfo/king-narmar.htm

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 1:57 pm » by Icarium

edgarrothstein wrote:
aardvaaks wrote:Is it sleeping in a box? or up in the sky flying?, is it ears or tail wings, wheres an Egyptologist when you need one?

It is "horus name" of Narmer/Menes.

http://www.kingtutshop.com/freeinfo/king-narmar.htm

Ah thank you. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 2:00 pm » by Aardvaaks

Edgarro :flop:

Now from a Geologists perspective.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Aardvaaks on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 2:03 pm » by lamonema

icarium wrote:
lamonema wrote:

That all depends upon how much repair and alterations were made by the next civilization (egyptians). From what i have seen of the great pyramid it looks as if it was faced with stone on the outside to hide what actually exists underneath. Kind of like re-roofing over already existing shingles. In order to preserve what was already built, do to extreme climate change. I believe that if the face stones were removed it would blow the minds of every archeologist alive. Like the smooth tight fitting stones on the inside of the supposed kings tomb, i believe the same would hold true to a point, for the entire structure. But i maybe wrong, but as far as the age, i think it is beyond ancient, quite possibly prehistoric.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:05 pm » by Poooooot

onthehook wrote:So if there ever was any information that belonged to all of mankind, I would say that this is it, they have no moral or ethical reason to sit on even one detail.

I totally agree. This information does not "belong" to the governments or leaders. It "belongs" to all of humanity. How dare they keep our truth, OUR history from us? It angers me to think about it. They (the gov't and world leaders) treat us (the civilians) like we're children, and it sickens me! :hell:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext