Egyptian Dream

Initiate

PostSun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 pm » by Fyodor1313

Last night I had one of the most vivid and strangest dreams I've ever had (and that's saying a lot because I've had some strange ones).
The dream began with me holding a girl I thought to be a girl I actually briefly dated years ago, but in this dream I promised myself to her. I had the feeling of complete devotion and she promised herself to me as well. The scenery of the dream was tropical and I had the feeling of a very important person. I parted with the girl and climbed the steps of a pyramid where I passed by other men and crossed the top of the pyramid through a kind of tunnel where on the other side there were thousands of subjects screaming praises. I had dark skin and wore leather with gold accoutrement. I caught a glimpse of a reflection in a metallic mirror as I turned back from whence I came and realized it wasn't exactly me, and I looked at another soldier/warrior crossing to go out where I had just left from. There was a feeling of a rivalry and that's when the dream ended. I was left with the feeling that the girl in the dream was the soul of the girl I briefly dated years ago, and that I was remembering another life.
Has anyone else had past life dreams lately? I've only had a few my entire life, and this one was by far the most vivid. I've never recognized another soul in one, either. I was never in love with this girl and we dated very briefly. I believe this to be an authentic past life dream. Let me know if I'm not alone in this experience, please.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 am » by Eliakim

fyodor1313 wrote:
"The scenery of the dream was tropical and I had the feeling of a very important person. I parted with the girl and climbed the steps of a pyramid where I passed by other men and crossed the top of the pyramid through a kind of tunnel where on the other side there were thousands of subjects screaming praises."

Are you sure it was Egypt?
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 12, 2010 2:38 am » by kentrb

eliakim,do you think the eclipse and world cup soccer game are a coincidence.
seems a little magiky to me.
:cheers:

cool dream fyador :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 am » by Eliakim

fossileyesed wrote:eliakim,do you think the eclipse and world cup soccer game are a coincidence.
seems a little magiky to me.
:cheers:

cool dream fyador :cheers:

Well as both Spain and Holland are traditionally christian nations in the recent age, yes it is a message to Islam. As they say may the best man win! Well done to both the European teams for reaching the final.

:hugging:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 12, 2010 3:03 am » by Purplepanther

Last night I had one of the most vivid and strangest dreams I've ever had (and that's saying a lot because I've had some strange ones).

If you look in the Aliens & UFO's category you should find a post called...Dream Log, it's had a good running and I've put in a couple dreams myself. Might be good for you to go back and look through the other dream post to have something to compare yours with.

When you mentioned Vivid you had my attention, I can't prove it but I read a while back where some feel that the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) actually has a intensifying affect on dreams, thus the nickname dream machine.