Egyptian Sarcophagus: Whitney Houston's Funeral

Initiate
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 am

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 am » by Signsofthetime


What's Up Disclosers,

I can not believe all of the strange Illuminati crap surrounding the death of Whitney Houston, but, this takes the cake. There were TWO Egyptian Sarcophagus placed at the rear doors of her funeral. Why do you think this is? I think there were bodies in them and Whitney was one of them! How about that. There is some type of ritual bringing a dead mummy back to life and no I am not smoking weed. This is just my theory! :shock:

http://revelationnow.net/2012/02/21/egy ... n-funeral/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 6:48 am » by Mrmcnuggets


signsofthetime wrote:What's Up Disclosers,

I can not believe all of the strange Illuminati crap surrounding the death of Whitney Houston, but, this takes the cake. There were TWO Egyptian Sarcophagus placed at the rear doors of her funeral. Why do you think this is? I think there were bodies in them and Whitney was one of them! How about that. There is some type of ritual bringing a dead mummy back to life and no I am not smoking weed. This is just my theory! :shock:

http://revelationnow.net/2012/02/21/egy ... n-funeral/


Oh yes, whitney houston was the greatest slave master/pharaoh of all time. :lol: :roll:
Let's see, she was an Icon, and had the money. What better way to be remembered, and to spend your money after you die to be remembered, than to get buried in a coffin that will last 10,000 years instead of just having a wood one and a rock. :idea:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 am

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 6:50 am » by Signsofthetime


mrmcnuggets wrote:
signsofthetime wrote:What's Up Disclosers,

I can not believe all of the strange Illuminati crap surrounding the death of Whitney Houston, but, this takes the cake. There were TWO Egyptian Sarcophagus placed at the rear doors of her funeral. Why do you think this is? I think there were bodies in them and Whitney was one of them! How about that. There is some type of ritual bringing a dead mummy back to life and no I am not smoking weed. This is just my theory! :shock:

http://revelationnow.net/2012/02/21/egy ... n-funeral/


Oh yes, whitney houston was the greatest slave master/pharaoh of all time. :lol: :roll:
Let's see, she was an Icon, and had the money. What better way to be remembered, and to spend your money after you die to be remembered, than to get buried in a coffin that will last 10,000 years instead of just having a wood one and a rock. :idea:


I doubt you even read the article or watched the video that fast! Come on Dude, educate before instigate. :think:
Last edited by Signsofthetime on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 6:58 am » by Mrmcnuggets


signsofthetime wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:
signsofthetime wrote:What's Up Disclosers,

I can not believe all of the strange Illuminati crap surrounding the death of Whitney Houston, but, this takes the cake. There were TWO Egyptian Sarcophagus placed at the rear doors of her funeral. Why do you think this is? I think there were bodies in them and Whitney was one of them! How about that. There is some type of ritual bringing a dead mummy back to life and no I am not smoking weed. This is just my theory! :shock:

http://revelationnow.net/2012/02/21/egy ... n-funeral/


Oh yes, whitney houston was the greatest slave master/pharaoh of all time. :lol: :roll:
Let's see, she was an Icon, and had the money. What better way to be remembered, and to spend your money after you die to be remembered, than to get buried in a coffin that will last 10,000 years instead of just having a wood one and a rock. :idea:


I doubt you even read the article or watched the video that fast! Come Dude, educate before instigate...



educate before instigate....

and yet you are talking about Whitney being involved in some darwin mummification experiment. LMFAO :alien51:

If you're looking for hidden knowledge, start with the gnosis and the throat chakra which is also tied to using the gnosis, which is "forbidding" knowledge. :flop:

Other than that, I would say she did this because 1. she had the money. and 2. all religions today still follow the practices that they abolished in the name of other gods, and applied it to theirs. I mean when you die, you want to be remembered for ever right? An empire falls, and documents get destroyed. Ones lasting impressions would undoubtedly be laid with their grave, so it would make sense to mimic one of the groups that we are still, to this day, finding intact bodies from their era of time, when most of everything else has been destroyed or decayed.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 am

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 7:04 am » by Signsofthetime



educate before instigate....

and yet you are talking about Whitney being involved in some darwin mummification experiment. LMFAO :alien51:

If you're looking for hidden knowledge, start with the gnosis and the throat chakra which is also tied to using the gnosis, which is "forbidding" knowledge. :flop:


That is not what I am talking about. That is what you are talking about. Again, READ the article. There are some strange things about the BAPTIST funeral. How many Egyptian coffins have you seen at a funeral? I feel like I am in the scene of the movie "They Live" when Roddy Piper is trying to get the Black guy to wear the glasses! Seriously, read it and then if you still want to instigate then go ahead. :?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 7:11 am » by Mrmcnuggets


signsofthetime wrote:

educate before instigate....

and yet you are talking about Whitney being involved in some darwin mummification experiment. LMFAO :alien51:

If you're looking for hidden knowledge, start with the gnosis and the throat chakra which is also tied to using the gnosis, which is "forbidding" knowledge. :flop:


That is not what I am talking about. That is what you are talking about. Again, READ the article. There are some strange things about the BAPTIST funeral. How many Egyptian coffins have you seen at a funeral? I feel like I am in the scene of the movie "They Live" when Roddy Piper is trying to get the Black guy to wear the glasses! Seriously, read it and then if you still want to instigate then go ahead...


Lol.. Yes. I read the article. All about this guys sarcophagus Nehmes Bastet, and how they just found it. And how the article says "maybe hes in one of them" And how they think this person, was whitney houston re-incarnated.

Sure, quite the idea, plausible if re-incarnation as a whole spirit is real. Yes.

Why have egyptian sarcophagus' never at funerals? You know how much it would cost to have one made? Far more than the standard 7000$ piece of metal ones thats for sure. We won't even go into if theyre gold plated, or leafed.

You don't need to be a baptist to have a funeral at a baptist church either,
Yes, there is some shit the world needs to realize, and I told you exactly what that is in my above post, and that's exactly "the hidden knowledge" that is most sought after. But you know other wise right?

I how ever, could care less of her being an egyptian coffin, and say good for her (in a good way.) :flop: I'd certainly do it, if I shared a legacy like she did, with the money that she had ect ect. Even if she's part of a higher echelon, that knows the gnosis (power of words.) then that just means shes part of the group preserving "the key to life" on this planet. Good with the bad, there is not one with out the other. Both being mandatory w.e the instance is to uphold "balance" in life, and not have it collapse on its self.

Living people, cannot be re-incarnations of past people solely(no new people). Other wise, the number of people on this planet would never grow. Just some food for thought on your topic. :flop:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 am

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 7:17 am » by Signsofthetime


mrmcnuggets wrote:
signsofthetime wrote:

educate before instigate....

and yet you are talking about Whitney being involved in some darwin mummification experiment. LMFAO :alien51:

If you're looking for hidden knowledge, start with the gnosis and the throat chakra which is also tied to using the gnosis, which is "forbidding" knowledge. :flop:


That is not what I am talking about. That is what you are talking about. Again, READ the article. There are some strange things about the BAPTIST funeral. How many Egyptian coffins have you seen at a funeral? I feel like I am in the scene of the movie "They Live" when Roddy Piper is trying to get the Black guy to wear the glasses! Seriously, read it and then if you still want to instigate then go ahead...


Lol.. Yes. I read the article. All about this guys sarcophagus Nehmes Bastet, and how they just found it. And how the article says "maybe hes in one of them" And how they think this person, was whitney houston re-incarnated.

Sure, quite the idea, plausible if re-incarnation as a whole spirit is real. Yes.

Why have egyptian sarcophagus' never at funerals? You know how much it would cost to have one made? Far more than the standard 7000$ piece of metal ones thats for sure. We won't even go into if theyre gold plated, or leafed.

You don't need to be a baptist to have a funeral at a baptist church either,
Yes, there is some shit the world needs to realize, and I told you exactly what that is in my above post, and that's exactly "the hidden knowledge" that is most sought after. But you know other wise right?


I did not get that! What article did you read? I did not read anything about reincarnation! First off, allegedly Whitney was in the gold casket. This is what I watched on the TV. I am not sure what the purpose of having the two Egyptian coffins stood up in rear entrance. I am just trying to hear some theories. In the African American Baptist community, I can assure you there would NEVER be two big ass mummy coffins in the rear! This is some super bizarre shyte! :?
Last edited by Signsofthetime on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 7:23 am » by Mrmcnuggets


signsofthetime wrote:I did not get that! What article did you read? I did not read anything about reincarnation! First off, allegedly Whitney was in the gold casket. This is what I watched on the TV. I am not sure what the purpose of having the two Egyptian coffins stood up in rear entrance. I am just trying to hear some theories. In the African American Baptist community, I can assure you there should NEVER be to big ass mummy coffins in the rear! This is some super bizarre shyte! :?


No it did not say "reincarnation" let me point out "the awesome reading skills I have" to show you where it is suggested:
Why were the coffins placed at the Whitney Houston funeral? Was this Nehmes Bastet in one of the coffins and Whitney Houston in the other? Is the family of Amun being recreated by the occult? This may sound far-fetched; but, is it any more than placing two sarcophagus at the back door of the Whitney Houston funeral?

I believe we are witnessing an ancient science of resurrection. All of these synchronicities are established in order to unlock and energize something we do not understand, perhaps an ancient consciousness? Now we know there is a mummy connected with the death of Whitney Houston. What were the odds this mummy would also be a singer and better yet a diva?


Still doesn't add up to you?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 am

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 am » by Signsofthetime


mrmcnuggets wrote:
signsofthetime wrote:I did not get that! What article did you read? I did not read anything about reincarnation! First off, allegedly Whitney was in the gold casket. This is what I watched on the TV. I am not sure what the purpose of having the two Egyptian coffins stood up in rear entrance. I am just trying to hear some theories. In the African American Baptist community, I can assure you there should NEVER be to big ass mummy coffins in the rear! This is some super bizarre shyte! :?


No it did not say "reincarnation" let me point out "the awesome reading skills I have" to show you where it is suggested:
Why were the coffins placed at the Whitney Houston funeral? Was this Nehmes Bastet in one of the coffins and Whitney Houston in the other? Is the family of Amun being recreated by the occult? This may sound far-fetched; but, is it any more than placing two sarcophagus at the back door of the Whitney Houston funeral?

I believe we are witnessing an ancient science of resurrection. All of these synchronicities are established in order to unlock and energize something we do not understand, perhaps an ancient consciousness? Now we know there is a mummy connected with the death of Whitney Houston. What were the odds this mummy would also be a singer and better yet a diva?


Still doesn't add up to you?


No it does not. I know Whitney Houston's mother from when I used to live in New Jersey. My mom and her were acquaintances. They were both raised as Baptist. Whitney Houston was raised as a Baptist. The two Egyptian coffins there made no sense at all. Whitney was not buried (to the general public knowledge) in an Egyptian coffin. Did you see the funeral? There are A LOT of strange Illuminati/Freemason numbers going on regarding her death as well as an astrological alignment favored by them. Then to see the TWO Egyptian coffins there is quite perplexing. I did conjecture maybe some bodies were in there AND the kicker is the ancient mummy they dug up last month was a singer, a diva. Too much weird shyte going on. "They" left to many clues this time in plain view. You should check out the other stories first and then circle back to the last one. We will be on the dame page that way...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 7:42 am » by Mrmcnuggets


signsofthetime wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:
signsofthetime wrote:I did not get that! What article did you read? I did not read anything about reincarnation! First off, allegedly Whitney was in the gold casket. This is what I watched on the TV. I am not sure what the purpose of having the two Egyptian coffins stood up in rear entrance. I am just trying to hear some theories. In the African American Baptist community, I can assure you there should NEVER be to big ass mummy coffins in the rear! This is some super bizarre shyte! :?


No it did not say "reincarnation" let me point out "the awesome reading skills I have" to show you where it is suggested:
Why were the coffins placed at the Whitney Houston funeral? Was this Nehmes Bastet in one of the coffins and Whitney Houston in the other? Is the family of Amun being recreated by the occult? This may sound far-fetched; but, is it any more than placing two sarcophagus at the back door of the Whitney Houston funeral?

I believe we are witnessing an ancient science of resurrection. All of these synchronicities are established in order to unlock and energize something we do not understand, perhaps an ancient consciousness? Now we know there is a mummy connected with the death of Whitney Houston. What were the odds this mummy would also be a singer and better yet a diva?


Still doesn't add up to you?


No it does not. I know Whitney Houston's mother from when I used to live in New Jersey. My mom and her were acquaintances. They were both raised as Baptist. Whitney Houston was raised as a Baptist. The two Egyptian coffins there made no sense at all. Whitney was not buried (to the general public knowledge) in an Egyptian coffin. Did you see the funeral? There are A LOT of strange Illuminati/Freemason numbers going on regarding her death as well as an astrological alignment favored by them. Then to see the TWO Egyptian coffins there is quite perplexing. I did conjecture maybe some bodies were in there AND the kicker is the ancient mummy they dug up last month was a singer, a diva. Too much weird shyte going on. "They" left to many clues this time in plain view. You should check out the other stories first and then circle back to the last one. We will be on the dame page that way...



Links for the other stories so I can be on the same page? :roll:

Anyways, how do the words I bolded, and color coded, as well as the fact that there are number/astrological significances, "bringing back the Amun family" "ancient science of resurrection" "and perhaps an ancient consciousness" not suggest that they are hinting that Whitney, was this Diva incarnated?

Because that is exactly what the words spell out man... :idea: :think: :lol:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook