Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 1:56 pm » by zangazanga75

Egypt to receive over $6bn in aid from EU
rt.com

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 3:24 pm » by *WillEase*

zangazanga75 wrote:Egypt to receive over $6bn in aid from EU
rt.com

And as many Europeans are not happy to bail out struggling EU economies at a cost of their pensions and wages, the question is how they are going to react to paying Egyptian bills.

First thing I thought too.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 pm » by Pateriot

The Obama administration, using our tax dollars, backed the ouster of the previous moderate regime in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood and other fundamentalist Muslims. We helped remove leadership in Egypt who had made peace with its neighbors and supported peace in the region and replaced it with those who support terrorist groups like Hamas, who wish to destroy Israel and turn the region into an Islamic Caliphate. We continue to support the new Islamic Egypt with all of our tax dollars.

This administration is either dangerously naive and grossly incompetent or it has made a willful decision to destabilize the region, which supplies a good portion of energy needs, and support its radicalization. Judging from the number of Islamic Brotherhood connections inside the Whitehouse and the way Obama runs all of our country's affairs I would say it is a good measure of both!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 1:32 am » by mediasorcery

hmmm, i wonder how long it will take for sharia to be implemented in syria, its the same pattern isnt it,

fuk i wish people would wake up^ spot on pateriot+1

go google hilary clintons attache/aide, huma aberdeen, strong ties to muslim brotherhood,

that "dude" you got for pres is muslim.

a lot of americans are going to regret voting him in one day,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 am » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:hmmm, i wonder how long it will take for sharia to be implemented in Syria, its the same pattern isn't it?

Iran and Syria’s warm relationship is on thin ice as Assad’s regime is being overthrown and Islam loses influence.

Keep Your Eye on Germany

Right now, Syria is Iran’s most important regional ally. But that is about to change.
On April 16, German-Foreign-Policy.com cited a German government adviser who said that in the event of military intervention in Syria, “German participation should be assured.”
Germany may send forces into Syria. This may seem strange, considering that when the Libyan revolution broke out last year, Germany did not want to get involved. Why is it getting more involved now?
Germany has a global strategy, and what is occurring in Syria fits into that strategy perfectly.

Here is the critical thing to realize: One of Germany’s primary objectives in this region is to develop an axis with Middle Eastern states that oppose Iran. Germany has been stepping up its political involvement and its financial and military investment in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. It has formed solid trade relationships with virtually all these countries, covering many industries from telecommunications to the military.
For Germany, Syria’s revolution isn’t about a humanitarian crisis at all. It’s about geopolitics and how Berlin can aggressively advance its strategic interests in the Middle East!

America has been too weak to tame Iran and neutralize its allies, but Germany is moving in and filling that power vacuum. The whole world ought to be watching what Germany is doing in the Middle East. :scary:

:rtft: un-plans-to-send-european-troops-to-syria-t79646.html

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 9:21 am » by Mydogma

Pateriot wrote:The Obama administration, using our tax dollars, backed the ouster of the previous moderate regime in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood and other fundamentalist Muslims. We helped remove leadership in Egypt who had made peace with its neighbors and supported peace in the region and replaced it with those who support terrorist groups like Hamas, who wish to destroy Israel and turn the region into an Islamic Caliphate. We continue to support the new Islamic Egypt with all of our tax dollars.

This administration is either dangerously naive and grossly incompetent or it has made a willful decision to destabilize the region, which supplies a good portion of energy needs, and support its radicalization. Judging from the number of Islamic Brotherhood connections inside the Whitehouse and the way Obama runs all of our country's affairs I would say it is a good measure of both!!!!
:cheers:
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 am » by Opalserpent

Mydogma wrote:
Pateriot wrote:The Obama administration, using our tax dollars, backed the ouster of the previous moderate regime in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood and other fundamentalist Muslims. We helped remove leadership in Egypt who had made peace with its neighbors and supported peace in the region and replaced it with those who support terrorist groups like Hamas, who wish to destroy Israel and turn the region into an Islamic Caliphate. We continue to support the new Islamic Egypt with all of our tax dollars.

:cheers:

Also why would the muslims jeopardize their billions in military aid and free printed money?

I can only assume that nato and friends want sharia law there for some purpose.

Afterall alqueda flags fly proudly in libya now thanks to nato and friends bombing the army that protected the locals from attrocities at bloodlusting mercenaries hands but life doesn't really matter when your playing a big chess game for natural resources and minerals does it. Freeing the people from dictatorship, what about newworldordership?

Atleast we know where spies hangout now. :hmmm:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 pm » by zangazanga75

Egyptian Cleric Ali Abu Al-Hasan: In Several Decades, Europe Will Become a Single Islamic State

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:05 pm » by mediasorcery

you gotta remember, muslims are victims of sharia too, think about the muslims who arent fundamental, they get killed or harrrased too,

remember the woman who was shot[video]?

i hope muslims/christians, and jews/whoever=stands up to sharia and says no,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next