Eight Members of Congress Arrested During D.C. Rally

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 1:57 am » by *WillEase*

Eight members of Congress were arrested during a Tuesday immigration rally on Washington, D.C.’s National Mall.

Several House Democrats sat in the middle of Independence Avenue and blocked rush hour traffic, according to the Star Tribune.

The representatives, Rep. Keith Ellis (D-MN), Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ), Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-NY), Rep. Al Green (D-TX), Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), Rep. Jan Schawkowsky (D-IL) and Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY), were then arrested by U.S. Capitol Police, spokeswoman Kimberly Schneider confirmed to TheBlaze.

The congressmen were charged with “crowding, obstructing, and incommoding” under D.C. Code 22-1307 and will be processed by the U.S. Capitol Police at 67 K Street, SW.

Tuesday’s rally was organized by a group called Camino Americano and was aimed at urging Congress to pass immigration reform allowing individuals who are illegally in the U.S. to apply for citizenship. The demonstration took place on the “legally closed” National Mall, but was allowed by the National Parks Service because it was considered a rally guarded by the First Amendment.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10 ... areButtons

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:28 am » by 99socks

The irony and hypocrisy is too much to take... :vomit:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 4:26 am » by *WillEase*

99socks wrote:The irony and hypocrisy is too much to take... :vomit:

Yet you open another thread about the same god damned thing?! :hell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 4:38 am » by don whuane

i think they should have shot them !!!!!! :shooting:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 4:39 am » by 99socks

*WillEase* wrote:
99socks wrote:The irony and hypocrisy is too much to take... :vomit:

Yet you open another thread about the same god damned thing?! :hell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hahahah... don't mind me, it's been a pretty funky day.

I knew I had seen that story earlier today, hahahah..... :cheers:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 2:51 pm » by Dukettt

Great start! How many left?

:banana:
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostWed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 pm » by Domeika

What a ridiculous display, as if they are "down for the struggle" and actually being arrested...yeah, and I'm an Indian princess.

Anyone that sees this and comes away thinking that these pieces of trash are paragons of courage and integrity should do the world a favor and just stop breathing, although that most likely won't stop them from voting democrat.