Einstein & Tesla in THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT

Initiate

PostSat May 29, 2010 6:39 pm » by Buffendoff

Thanks!

You are smart, let me give you a hand!

Initiate

PostSat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm » by Buffendoff

I´m a long time spirit.
So if any of you need my wild life, join me.

I do prefer brilliant minds, my eks was not my life.
Love her, but she is not my life, and she told me.

I´m a lucky dude, nice friends, so join me.
eliakim is the only one i trust, but life is ok to let some of you in.

Initiate

PostSat May 29, 2010 6:50 pm » by Opiwan

buffendoff wrote:The lambs are happy outside.
I can do this all over the world, but not with girls.

Perhaps a smart girl will help me he he !
I can do green stuff, I invented it.

Life is a circle, and females will dominate me.
I ended up like this, money is ok, but I´m a hard nail.

I love them, but never underestimate me.

WOW. WTF?

Conspirator

PostSat May 29, 2010 9:58 pm » by Gary19702

opiwan wrote:
buffendoff wrote:The lambs are happy outside.
I can do this all over the world, but not with girls.

Perhaps a smart girl will help me he he !
I can do green stuff, I invented it.

Life is a circle, and females will dominate me.
I ended up like this, money is ok, but I´m a hard nail.

I love them, but never underestimate me.

WOW. WTF?

A huge wtf? what is this member getting on about? someone mixing medications again?

Initiate

PostSat Jun 12, 2010 3:20 am » by Bradwatson

Everyone,

Please 'stay on topic': Einstein & Tesla in the Philadelphia Experiment. Staying on topic is often a problem in threads, but this example is one of the worst I've ever seen! If you can't discuss the topic of a thread, then it's best NOT to reply! :bang;

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'
discoverer of 'plan-it theory': GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4

PostSun Jun 13, 2010 9:49 am » by Jadeiconoclast

I know a retired physicist who's done top secret experiments with artificial generaion of "monopole field", which is an extra dimension which is relatively timeless; for all times are together in that dimension.

The Bermuda trangle "electronic fog" is monopole field manifestation, during fluxes of the EM field, (unified field theorem). Planetary physics is why the position of the Bermuda triangle matches the position of the main sunspot region, and the great jupiter storm spot.

Any large body with a strong EM field can have warps of spac/time. Time travel is possible between the reversals of EM polarity of earth.
Generating a monopole field is easy, controlling when and where w wormhole leads to is the trick.

A reversal is very near now, as evidenced by the "south atlantic anomaly" zone where north is already south. Expect more warp events as it appnears. The physicist says that when the EM polarity reverses, all that was ever caught up in warps will return at once; perhaps even mammoths, etc.

That takes the mystery out of it all huh? The Complete Books of Charles Fort documents many reports explainable by monopo0le field warps and wormholes associated. Monopole field without a wormhole is dark and cold, where fire won't burn and light won't shine.

Monopole field has effects like a black hole, but without a "singularity" fo a bottom, so it is an extra-dimensional "bottomless pit, as in Revelations 9 & 20.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 4:01 pm » by Bradwatson

psiman wrote: That's right (10,4) children!...the Nestororians...

psiman,

What brought that reaction on? I had thought you were cool :mrcool: until then. You disagree with keeping this thread or any thread 'on topic'? And it's 'Nestlings', not "Nestororians". (The Nestlings are really sensitive to that. :alien: )

What have you "discovered regarding the letter V"? It's a heiroglyph that represents the female, hence, Vagina, Virgin, Vulva, EVE, Venus, etc. It's also shaped liked a Valley and can be seen in the Middle of M Mountain. The Roman/English Alphabet is heiroglyphic. These two letters are only two of 26 heiroglyphs.

V is the 22nd letter and this is Very important regarding Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74) (Please see my thread on that. [I think you already have.])

But we are Very 'off topic', which is Einstein & Tesla in THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL :geek:
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

jetxvii

PostSat Jun 19, 2010 7:43 pm » by jetxvii

buffendoff wrote:English is a combo of refinement, and very effective development.
Chinese is not effective as of this moment in time, things may change though.

I see a development of english into the visual world of hieroglyfer alfabet.
Call me crazy, but if the mix is right it will be effective.

Not for money, but for beauty.
Money will be a thing of the past, trust me.

I have to disagree, I don't know if you have studied other languages or not, but English is hard to learn because "American English" and "English" in general is the hardest and probably the most unnecessary in structure that is around in the world, we have nouns, pronouns, adjectives, I before E and all that Junk.

Chinese is so hard to learn because it is one of the simplest languages out there:

Example:

in english we would say:

those two men went to the store.

in chinese it would be:

them two "man" went to store.

the difference is the fact that they say "two" since "two" already implies that there is more than one "man" is kept the same to describe a "man" and "two" describes how many of them there are, also you can see that "the" is deleted, because "the" doesn't describe and action or an importance in the sentence structure, I guess you could call it a vocabularic Variable in language....

Initiate

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 am » by Bradwatson

psiman,

Yes, you've written some good replies and I am trying to get to them all. The letter V stuff is cool, although I don't agree with all of it. But, we need to put that on a different thread! The Simple English Gematria thread is a good place for it since 'gematria' regarding English means the geometry of the language, not just the alphanumeric qualities. But...

Let's stay on topic, which is Einstein & Tesla in The PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL 8-)
- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Initiate

PostFri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 pm » by Bradwatson

jadeiconoclast wrote:I know a retired physicist who's done top secret experiments with artificial generation of "monopole field", which is an extra dimension which is relatively timeless; for all times are together in that dimension.

The Bermuda trangle "electronic fog" is monopole field manifestation, during fluxes of the EM field, (unified field theorem). Planetary physics is why the position of the Bermuda triangle matches the position of the main sunspot region, and the great jupiter storm spot.

Any large body with a strong EM field can have warps of spac/time. Time travel is possible between the reversals of EM polarity of earth.
Generating a monopole field is easy, controlling when and where w wormhole leads to is the trick.

A reversal is very near now, as evidenced by the "south atlantic anomaly" zone where north is already south. Expect more warp events as it appnears. The physicist says that when the EM polarity reverses, all that was ever caught up in warps will return at once; perhaps even mammoths, etc.

That takes the mystery out of it all huh? The Complete Books of Charles Fort documents many reports explainable by monopo0le field warps and wormholes associated. Monopole field without a wormhole is dark and cold, where fire won't burn and light won't shine.

Monopole field has effects like a black hole, but without a "singularity" fo a bottom, so it is an extra-dimensional "bottomless pit, as in Revelations 9 & 20.

Jadeiconoclast,

Thanks for a good reply! I'll analyse it later and reply to the info you presented. I haven't looked at this thread for awhile because the other replies were so off-topic and useless. :bang; I will say...

"'monopole field', which is an extra dimension which is relatively timeless; for all times are together in that dimension." All 11 aspects of time are present in each of the 3 dimensions of regular space and 7 dimensions of hyperspace. :shock:

PreviousNext