Eisenhower Meet With Grays 3 Times

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10102
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 7:11 pm » by Savwafair2012


Eisenhower And The Aliens: Former US President 'Had Three Secret Meetings With Extra Terrestrials'

Image

Former American President Dwight D Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens from another planet, a former US government consultant has claimed.

The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Eisenhower and other FBI officials are said to have organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out 'telepathic messages'.

The two parties finally met up on three separate occasions at the Holloman Air Force base and there were 'many witnesses', it is claimed.

Conspiracy theorists have circulated increased rumours in recent months that the meeting between the Commander-in-Chief and people from another planet took place.

But the claims from Mr Good, a former U.S. Congress and Pentagon consultant, are the first to be made publicly by a prominent academic.

Speaking Frank Skinner's BBC2 current affairs show Opinionated, he said that governments around the world have been in regular contact with aliens for many decades.

"Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life," he added.

Asked why the aliens don't go to somebody 'important' like Barack Obama, he said: "Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico."

He added that there were "many witnesses".

Eisenhower, who was president from 1953 to 1961, is known to have had a strong belief in life on other planets.

The former five-star general in the United States Army who commanded the Allied Forces in Europe during the Second World War, was also keen on pushing the U.S. space programme.

His meeting with the cosmic life forms is said to have taken place while officials were told that he was on vacation in Palm Springs, California, in February 1954.

The initial meeting is supposed to have taken place with aliens who were 'Nordic' in appearance, but the agreement was eventually 'signed' with a race called 'Alien Greys'.

Mr Good added: "We know that up to 90 per cent of all UFO reports can be explained in conventional terms. However, I would say millions of people worldwide have actually seen the real thing."

According to classified documents released by the Ministry of Defence in 2010, Winston Churchill may have ordered a UFO sighting to be kept secret.

The UFO was seen over the East Coast of England by an RAF reconnaissance plane returning from a mission in France or Germany towards the end of the war.

Churchill is said to have discussed how to deal with UFO sightings with Eisenhower.


Upload to Disclose.tv



http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/02 ... tml?ref=uk
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:09 pm

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm » by Theprophet


Good story,a s there are many of them of the 50's, it sounds more like a myth. But if this is tru why they don't do it now anymore :think: ?
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Writer
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:04 am

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 pm » by georgethebear


theprophet wrote:Good story,a s there are many of them of the 50's, it sounds more like a myth. But if this is tru why they don't do it now anymore :think: ?


Take a look at this clip on You Tube and let me know what you think of it. It looks good, ???

www.ufocasebook.com/emeneggersandler.

Initiate
Posts: 893
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 11:52 pm » by Rahkriga


georgethebear wrote:
theprophet wrote:Good story,a s there are many of them of the 50's, it sounds more like a myth. But if this is tru why they don't do it now anymore :think: ?


Take a look at this clip on You Tube and let me know what you think of it. It looks good, ???

http://www.ufocasebook.com/emeneggersandler.


Your link is broken....and its not even a youtube link..wtf?

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 5:40 am » by Tgwusauk


There is a military video of Eisenhower meeting with the extraterrestrials in 1954 I think.
The video has been offered 3 times for disclosure but was pulled at the last moment, Disney was one who was offered to do a disclosure with the video, Speilberg another, Linda Moulton Howe was involved with the last attempt.
They will have to release it shortly as they will have no option, the world is tired of their lies on all aspects of life and is finally telling tptb we have had enough, we want the truth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1354
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:30 am

PostWed Feb 15, 2012 5:51 am » by 44z44


savwafair2012 wrote:Eisenhower And The Aliens: Former US President 'Had Three Secret Meetings With Extra Terrestrials'

Image

Former American President Dwight D Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens from another planet, a former US government consultant has claimed.

The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Eisenhower and other FBI officials are said to have organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out 'telepathic messages'.

The two parties finally met up on three separate occasions at the Holloman Air Force base and there were 'many witnesses', it is claimed.

Conspiracy theorists have circulated increased rumours in recent months that the meeting between the Commander-in-Chief and people from another planet took place.

But the claims from Mr Good, a former U.S. Congress and Pentagon consultant, are the first to be made publicly by a prominent academic.

Speaking Frank Skinner's BBC2 current affairs show Opinionated, he said that governments around the world have been in regular contact with aliens for many decades.

"Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life," he added.

Asked why the aliens don't go to somebody 'important' like Barack Obama, he said: "Well, certainly I can tell you that in 1954, President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain Air Force bases including Holloman Air Force base in New Mexico."

He added that there were "many witnesses".

Eisenhower, who was president from 1953 to 1961, is known to have had a strong belief in life on other planets.

The former five-star general in the United States Army who commanded the Allied Forces in Europe during the Second World War, was also keen on pushing the U.S. space programme.

His meeting with the cosmic life forms is said to have taken place while officials were told that he was on vacation in Palm Springs, California, in February 1954.

The initial meeting is supposed to have taken place with aliens who were 'Nordic' in appearance, but the agreement was eventually 'signed' with a race called 'Alien Greys'.

Mr Good added: "We know that up to 90 per cent of all UFO reports can be explained in conventional terms. However, I would say millions of people worldwide have actually seen the real thing."

According to classified documents released by the Ministry of Defence in 2010, Winston Churchill may have ordered a UFO sighting to be kept secret.

The UFO was seen over the East Coast of England by an RAF reconnaissance plane returning from a mission in France or Germany towards the end of the war.

Churchill is said to have discussed how to deal with UFO sightings with Eisenhower.


Upload to Disclose.tv



http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/02 ... tml?ref=uk

:badair: :lol: :mrcool:
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv


“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9092
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm » by Troll2rocks



Upload to Disclose.tv



This covers that aspect a little.
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:25 am

PostThu Feb 16, 2012 6:25 pm » by Dagnamski


Eisenhower Meet With Gays 3 Times

Waydago Howdy! :hmmm:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3454
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:35 am

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 3:18 am » by Frutty


Are your sure they were not the three stooges? :think:

Image
ImageImageImageImage
Image
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2244
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:56 am

PostFri Feb 17, 2012 5:50 am » by Iwanci


T2R I tried to look at your vid, however the music made me fall asleep... was that an experiment? if so, I failed my friend, I am not as strong as I thought....

:sleep:
Fortes fortuna iuvat


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook