Electric Jesus

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 21, 2013 11:22 am » by Tjahzi

What if the Crown of Thorns had a different meaning?
Could it be that it represents the electricity, power, released upon attaining an awakened state.

If Jesus had reached a state of awareness that far surpassed anything normal man deems possible,
it's not unreasonable to think then that he could exercise a lot of control on himself & his environment.

That is, of course, presuming he was a real historical character. Still, I found there to be some striking
similarities & there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of info on it out there.

Who knows.. :mrgreen:

Super Saiyan Jesus? I could digg that in Bibleclass.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 21, 2013 11:30 am » by Slith

In my readings and studies (yes I did study the bible), I believe the crown of thorns to be yet another metaphor/simile/symbol to represent something much deeper that what we see on the surface.

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 21, 2013 11:36 am » by Tjahzi

Slith wrote:In my readings and studies (yes I did study the bible), I believe the crown of thorns to be yet another metaphor/simile/symbol to represent something much deeper that what we see on the surface.

What did you have in mind, some kind of energy system?

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 21, 2013 11:47 am » by Slith

Tjahzi wrote:
Slith wrote:In my readings and studies (yes I did study the bible), I believe the crown of thorns to be yet another metaphor/simile/symbol to represent something much deeper that what we see on the surface.

What did you have in mind, some kind of energy system?

Possibly, but more symbolic IMO. To be honest, I have never looked it at from an energy system point of view. Food for thought

:cheers:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 21, 2013 1:33 pm » by DarkHeart

Interesting idea if you are into the Electric Universe theory.....
*WillEase* wrote:I was typing too fast to realize the error butt weasel.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 1:12 am » by Tjahzi

I've been looking into this stuff for some time now & remains as fascinating now as it was then.
I'm a fan of the electric universe theory & find it quite plausible in many aspects.
Man is electric too & why shouldn't a fully awakened being be able to take control of it's own currents.
Whether or not all of this has some merrit is up the your own mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

Kundalini (Sanskrit kuṇḍalinī, कुण्डलिनी, stems from yogic philosophy as a form of feminine shakti or "corporeal energy". Kundalini is described within Eastern religious, or spiritual, tradition as an indwelling spiritual energy that can be awakened in order to purify the subtle system and ultimately to bestow the state of Yoga, or Divine Union, upon the 'seeker' of truth ". The Yoga Upanishads describe Kundalini as lying "coiled" at the base of the spine, represented as either a goddess or sleeping serpent waiting to be awakened. In modern commentaries, Kundalini has been called an unconscious, instinctive or libidinal force.

It is reported that Kundalini awakening results in deep meditation, enlightenment and bliss. This awakening involves the Kundalini physically moving up the central channel to reside within the Sahasrara Chakra above the head. This movement of Kundalini is felt by the presence of a cool or, in the case of imbalance, a warm breeze across the palms of the hands or the soles of the feet. Many systems of yoga focus on the awakening of Kundalini through meditation, pranayama breathing, the practice of asana and chanting of mantras. In physical terms, one commonly reported Kundalini experience is a feeling like electric current running along the spine.

Some academics have coined the term "Kundalini syndrome" to refer to physical or psychological problems arising from experiences traditionally associated with Kundalini awakening.

Ramana Maharshi mentioned that Kundalini is nothing but the natural energy of the Self, where Self is the universal consciousness (Paramatma) present in every being, and that the individual mind of thoughts cloaks this natural energy from unadulterated expression. Advaita teaches self-realization, enlightenment, God-consciousness, and nirvana. But, initial Kundalini awakening is just the beginning of actual spiritual experience. Self-inquiry meditation is considered a very natural and simple means of reaching this goal.[20]

Swami Vivekananda described Kundalini briefly in London during his lectures on Raja Yoga as follows:

According to the Yogis, there are two nerve currents in the spinal column, called Pingalâ and Idâ, and a hollow canal called Sushumnâ running through the spinal cord. At the lower end of the hollow canal is what the Yogis call the "Lotus of the Kundalini". They describe it as triangular in form in which, in the symbolical language of the Yogis, there is a power called the Kundalini, coiled up. When that Kundalini awakes, it tries to force a passage through this hollow canal, and as it rises step by step, as it were, layer after layer of the mind becomes open and all the different visions and wonderful powers come to the Yogi. When it reaches the brain, the Yogi is perfectly detached from the body and mind; the soul finds itself free. We know that the spinal cord is composed in a peculiar manner. If we take the figure eight horizontally (∞) there are two parts which are connected in the middle. Suppose you add eight after eight, piled one on top of the other, that will represent the spinal cord. The left is the Ida, the right Pingala, and that hollow canal which runs through the centre of the spinal cord is the Sushumna. Where the spinal cord ends in some of the lumbar vertebrae, a fine fibre issues downwards, and the canal runs up even within that fibre, only much finer. The canal is closed at the lower end, which is situated near what is called the sacral plexus, which, according to modern physiology, is triangular in form. The different plexuses that have their centres in the spinal canal can very well stand for the different "lotuses" of the Yogi.

In his article on Kundalini in the Yoga Journal, David Eastman narrates two personal experiences. One man said he felt an activity at the base of his spine starting to flow so he relaxed and allowed it to happen. A feeling of surging energy began traveling up his back, at each chakra he felt an orgasmic electric feeling like every nerve trunk on his spine beginning to fire. A second man describes a similar experience but accompanied by a wave of euphoria and happiness softly permeating his being. He described the surging energy as being like electricity but hot, traveling from the base of his spine to the top of his head. He said the more he analyzed the experience, the less it occurred.

Shiv R. Jhawar describes his Kundalini awakening experience in the physical presence of Muktananda.

The arousing of Kundalini is said by some to be the one and only way of attaining Divine Wisdom. Self-Realization is said to be equivalent to Divine Wisdom or Gnosis or what amounts to the same thing: self-knowledge. The awakening of Kundalini shows itself as "awakening of inner knowledge" and brings with itself "pure joy, pure knowledge and pure love."

Initiate

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 8:10 am » by Naranja

Interesting idea, but if Jesus is based on Horus, then what?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 22, 2013 11:29 am » by kentrb

:cheers: tjahzi

imo,our hair fits the bill more than a metaphorical crown of thorns
our hair has a microscopic amount of gold in it.
gold is one of the best conductors for electricity
every thought that you have is an electical impulse
water is a conductor of electricity also
we are seventy % water
so im thinking that jesus didnt use periphials to be a part of the universe
imo,the crown of thorns is metaphorical of the labels that he endured in his persuits to loving his nieghbors
the lables were applied by his nieghbors
when he kicked the money changers out of his temple,they didnt like it
basicaly,they insulted his temple
it took him three days to get over it and put his temple in order
when he was angry,he couldnt love his nieghbors the way he needed to,so in order to love his nieghbor,it was important to him,what came out of his mouth
i think it was imperitive for him to not let the money changers define loving his neighbor,in his temple
he was his temple

anyways sorry for wondering of topic,lol
i think it was his hair that connected him and his mindset
if indeed he excisted

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 pm » by Tjahzi

There's a lot of controversy regarding the Horus - Jesus connection.
Is it possible? Of course. But as far as I'm concerned it's equally implausible.
Enlightened teachers can be found in any time & rarely refer to themselves as such.
Those who behold them however, do. :mrgreen:

Also:

There were at least fifteen other Horuses in the Egyptian pantheon,[55] so in the story of Isis and Osiris Horus is "sometimes known as Harsiesis, to distinguish him from the others. He is depicted as a falcon, or with a falcon's head. He eventually avenged Osiris' death and reclaimed the throne, ruling peacefully...Herakhty, or 'Horus of the Horizon', was a sun god who rose each morning on the eastern horizon. He was often identified with the sun god, Ra, and was eventually absorbed by him, forming Ra-Herakhty."[55]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_birth_%28mythology%29

kentrb wrote:imo,our hair fits the bill more than a metaphorical crown of thorns
our hair has a microscopic amount of gold in it.
gold is one of the best conductors for electricity
every thought that you have is an electical impulse
water is a conductor of electricity also
we are seventy % water
so im thinking that jesus didnt use periphials to be a part of the universe

Cool idea :flop:

So, would ideas then originate inside our outside the body?
Or maybe both, regarding of intention.

derp

Back to Jesus.

This is presumed by some to be the oldest representation of Jesus. With the crown of thorns or crown of divinity & what have you not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372741/Hidden-cave-First-portrait-Jesus-1-70-ancient-books.html