electromagnetic grid is going to go down

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:01 am » by Dirttyrabbit

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 093088786#

Dan Sherman: Way Above Black A video interview with Dan Sherman Portland, Oregon, June 2007 Dan Sherman was trained by the USAF as an "Intuitive Communicator" - a high-tech telepath - and found himself in communication with two extraterrestrials as part of his preparation "for a future time in which all electronic communications would be rendered useless". In this fascinating interview, Dan states: "If I were to make up a story, it would be a lot more elaborate than this. I want to stick to what happened to me, and let everyone else conjecture upon that. If I start conjecturing, then it sullies my credibility, so to speak. I need to stick to the facts." So Dan tells it as it was for him, and refrains from speculation. His low-key, matter-of-fact presentation has great power in a field where sometimes stories can be dramatized and embellished. Dan does not do this, and neither does he in his book ABOVE BLACK, available from http://aboveblack.com. This is one of the cornerstones of Project Camelot's current focus on 2012 and the events that may surround it. We have heard from several independent and credible sources that a time will come soon in which the electromagnetic grid is going to go down. There is overwhelming evidence that the US military were somehow well aware of this over twenty years ago... and that plans are now well advanced to deal with a serious situation about which the public are still being kept totally in the dark.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 am » by Dirttyrabbit

check this video out..
what do you think?
disinfo agent?
or is he telling the truth... he has a BOOK out... looks like a regular joe smo... eh?
talked with aliens in the military 'for the military'
he was told shut up dont ask questions just listen and tell us what they say..
but the whole time didnt SEE them.. only could get messages from them..
he said 'they' talked about alien abductions

honestly I thought this was the oddest story I ever heard...

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:12 am » by Pindz

by his face i think hes telling 80% truth .. definitely will check it out full later, thx

jetxvii

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 am » by jetxvii

would be nice to see some collaboration with his claims.

all we are going by is a story and some detailed events.

some people would be good story book writers.

however Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I don't like David Icke , however for all anyone knows he could be 100% CORRECT..

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 am » by Plasticxgangsta

dude doesnt even know what hes on about lol, some parts are interesting but hes suposed to have telechenetic powers so obviously his brain would be more advanced yet he mumbles and stutters, i dunno :think: maybe gonna examin the vid a bit more.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:32 am » by Rizze

"I would love to ask him this question,"Dan,if your mother does not recall being abducted,then how the f does the military know this"

Does the military know of all abductions?

"Could he answer that,"I seriously doubt it"

I shall continue watching this till the end. Good post :mrgreen:

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Actually his book Above Black is very interesting........

I downloaded a couple years back online for 10 dollars........

The way he describes looking at computer screens for hours trying "flatten" sine ways was a pretty unique idea and a different slant than any I had seen used before as a contact medium.

I think his book was worth the read........who knows if it's true or not...........but again, I found the information to be pretty intriguing..........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 2:24 am » by Scoundrel1975

Thanks for this vid Rabbit, must admit i was very drawn into it, i found it very interesting, i can't say that i dont believe his story but like mentioned above how did the millitary know of his mothers abduction while he was a fetus in her womb? the electro-magnetics being down also was an eye opener, will that be solar flares? what is interesting also is the fact he would be used as a telephone (if you will) during this event meaning to me that this event will happen in our life time assuming his story is true.
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 2:36 am » by Blotto

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_TzIUlaQok&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_TzIUlaQok&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 01, 2010 2:42 am » by Lucidlemondrop

scoundrel1975 wrote:Thanks for this vid Rabbit, must admit i was very drawn into it, i found it very interesting, i can't say that i dont believe his story but like mentioned above how did the millitary know of his mothers abduction while he was a fetus in her womb? the electro-magnetics being down also was an eye opener, will that be solar flares? what is interesting also is the fact he would be used as a telephone (if you will) during this event meaning to me that this event will happen in our life time assuming his story is true.

Perhaps he is inferring that he was abducted while she was pregnant to better use some kind of genetic engineering to make him more adjusted as a medium for this communication process.

In the book it was also written that after doing the "blind" flattening of all the sine waves to facilitate the communication he also said that he was contacted directly by the "entities" and that the military was highly displeased.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Next