Electromagnetic Levels in the body

Writer

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 11:45 pm » by Inferi

I don't know where to post this, and I'm sorry if it's in the wrong forum, but I've been curious about electromagnetic levels in a person's body. See, I think I have a high magnetic level; I make street lights go out, electronics die around me (especially the cheaply made stuff) and I can hear "The Hum" when I'm lying down at night.

But I'm curious to know if it has anything to do with being psychic/sensitive at all? I've heard some paranormal explanations about it, and I've seen spirits all throughout my life (I think they're attracted to me because of my electromagnetic level) but I'm just interested to know what you guys have all found, and/or think.

Also, does anyone know if it can effect a person's mental and physical health as well?

I'm cool with hearing scientific/paranormal theories.
It's times like this that you crave the strange.
It helps make the world make more sense.
It makes the crazy normal, and the unreal real.
Because, without it, all you've got left is reality.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 12:37 am » by Electrobadgr

Dude, i'm not sure about it being anything psychic but i do believe that some people can perceive more of the universe than others. Whethere it be sight or sound perception we all have a frequency range that fall between certain parameters, but this range is not set in stone, it varies from person to person. You may just be more perceptive :)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Hey, thanks for sharing your personal experience.............it is never that same unless it happens to us, but the more exposure to potential occurrences helps us all to be prepared for that which we haven't experienced.

Welcome!

:sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 1:25 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I have heard of alot of peeps who have streetlights go out as they come near.........that even happens to me sometimes........

But not like on "Constantine"

I am a magnetic signature, as are you..............A singularity.........Black Hole if you wish......

And so are you.............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 am » by Willburnroach

Lemondrop are you saying we are a life sucking hole from which there is no escape? :ohno: ha ha no but seriously this topic has been around for a a long long time.

"If we do not expect the unexpected, we will never find it." - Heraclitus

The science and art of medicine that was initially one, and then split into two, are now approaching reunion. The healing science that became traditional medicine and alternate medicine is slowly becoming the healing sciences. The history of this topic is extensive -- extending back thousands of years.

5000 years ago, ancient spiritual tradition of India spoke of a universal energy called prana. This universal energy is the source of all life. The breath of life moves through all forms to give them life. Yogis work with this energy with breathing techniques, meditation, and physical exercise to produce altered states of consciousness and longevity.

3,000 years ago, the ancient Qigong masters in China were practicing their meditative discipline to balance and invigorate the human energy field. They called this vital energy that pervades all forms, both animate and inanimate, Qi The Qi is the vital energy of the body; while gong means the skill of moving this Qi and working with it. Practitioners use mind control to move and control the Qi to not only improve health and longevity, but also to enhance awareness, psychic powers, and spiritual development.

The ancient Qigong masters also developed Tai Chi, Kung Fu, and the martial arts. In addition, they made the first model for acupuncture. Acupuncturists insert needles, or use moxa, or put magnets at specific acupuncture points to balance the yin and yang of the human energy field. When the Qi is balanced, the entity has good health. When the Qi is unbalanced, the entity has poor or impaired health.

The Kabbalah, the Jewish mystical teachings written about 538 B.C., calls these energies the astral light. Later on, Christian paintings and sculptures show a halo around the head of Christ and other spiritual leaders. Similarly, we see this halo on statues and paintings of Buddha, and also see energy or light coming from the fingers of many of the gods of India. In fact, there are references made to the phenomenon of the human energy field (HEF) or the aura of the body, in 97 different cultures, according to John White in his book "Future Science."

The history of medicine similarly reflects a fascination with the observation of the HEF and its study. Back in 500 B.C., the Pythagoreans believed that there is a universal energy pervading all of nature. They taught that its light could effect cures in sick patients.

In the 1100's, Liebault said that humans have an energy that can react on someone else's energy, either at a distance or close by. According to Liebault, a person can have either an unhealthy or a healthy effect on someone else -- just by being present. The HEF of one person may be harmonious, or it maye be discordant with another. The HEF of one person may be nurturing, or it may be draining to the HEF of another.

In the 1800's, Mesmer, the father of modern hypnotism, suggested that a field similar to an electromagnetic field might exist around the human body. Mesmer suggested that the power of this electromagnetic field, which he believed behaved as a fluid, might also be able to exert influence on the field of another

Read more here
http://www.vxm.com/21R.43.html

Initiate

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 5:46 am » by Liberal

slushpup wrote:I can never wear watches, digital nor wind up.. I have bought expensive and cheap many times and they all die within days if I wear them on my wrist. If I carry a pocket watch they may last a month. So needless to say I have developed a very keen sense of time.. Usually if someone asks the time. I am usually close within a half hour. All from a lifetime of not being able to wear watches and still have to be on time.

Despite the relatively positive nature of this post I have to speak up.

Slush...I doubt you claims of " time sensitivity". It is such a coincident that you are a douche bag and a gifted person at the same time.

Reactionaries like you who are so quick to call others on their facts have the additional responsibility of providing further proof of your ridiculous claims.

If you are special in any way, I am a frog. FYI frogs can't type.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 am » by Mep630

liberal wrote:It is such a coincident that you are a douche bag and a gifted person at the same time.
LOL!
:flop:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 am » by Dirttyrabbit

liberal all you do is bitch... go get laid or something!

and mep630 you too man.. stop the bitching
I like you... but man... just bring it down

Initiate

PostTue Nov 10, 2009 11:40 pm » by Bladerunner

Inferi interesting that you share your interesting experiences. Its a known fact that the human body is one big battery and every body is unique.

Wilhelm Reich and his postulation on Orgone energies both positive and negative source is one area of interest which as a psychoanalyst he associated with bioenergy. EMF energy from a powersocket could be described as negative and bad for the mind body.
Orgone is regarded by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine as a type of "putative energy", but not measurable.
Whether you consider this as a credible form of energy or not, one thing is certain the mind in sync with the body is a powerful thing.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 11, 2009 12:26 am » by Pindz

inferi wrote: I've been curious about electromagnetic levels in a person's body. See, I think I have a high magnetic level; I make street lights go out, electronics die around me (especially the cheaply made stuff) and I can hear "The Hum" when I'm lying down at night.

:o :think: