Electromagnetic Vehicle in the Rings of Jupiter

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 1:43 am » by Cornbread714

telocvovim wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Personally, I have my doubts that there are giant craft 10s of 1000s of kilometers long creating and maintaining the rings around our distant neighboring planets, but it's a cool and intriguing theory with some fairly compelling evidence to back it up, and I'm a sucker for crackpot theories - the more obscure, the better (I never got into Sitchin, though, for instance - Velikovsky and this kind of stuff is more to my taste).

Anyway, Hawk, this is the thread I was referring to - Marduk sent his findings to someone prominent in the field and got a response, but maybe I should let him tell the story...

Maybe he'll show up later...

no he wont cauz hes sleepin now..

waschweib..

and yes.. u should definitely let him tell ze story..

Waschweib, eh? Ha ha, you're always so jealous of your kid bro, I was just giving him props...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 am » by Sicknation76

Very Interesting Indeed..??? I am a VERY Strong proponent of The "Artificially Constructed" :alien: Solar System theory..... Just because of the fact that it fills at least in my mind..... :think: A lot of the HUGE gaping holes the in the so-called "Scientific Theories" [ more like dogmas....! :headscratch: :ohno: ] Of the current Planetary, and Solar System models.....? :nails: :ohno:
So-called "Modern Diversity", and "Multiculturalism"....?? Are actually the loss of "TRUE Diversity", and "Multi-Cultures"............!!!!??? Think about it..????????

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 6:58 pm » by -Marduk-

punjedi wrote:Quick question Marduk?

Using the large .tif file you provided a link to I was checking the image out as well.

My question is. Considering environment, possible damage to the lens, and any other items that could be caught, how did you determine that the craft was anything different from the other points of light and linear markings?

Hi Jedi,
according to one of Isaac Newton´s laws of motion, forces can occur only in action-reaction pairs. The reaction of the body to action of the emissions is to move the body. This physically inherent mobile capability is my justification for callin the body a vehicle.
To my mind you clearly see some sort of emisson coming out of the EMV as shown in the image above. Im not fully sure what these other "objects" are you pointed out. But the area I squared out in the Voyager P-21779 image was the main focus in my research.

Thanks for your reply.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 6:59 pm » by -Marduk-

seahawk100 wrote:Ah, got it. Thanks. I'm interested in the response. I hope Mar will share it with us.

I managed to get in e-mail contact with James Horak and asked him if this "object" I found in the rings of Jupiter could be in fact an electromagnetic vehicle. He looked at the images i sent him and this was his respond to me:
Yes, this is an EMV "firming" up the ring by laying more material in it. Showered with cosmic bombardment, the rock becomes able to give up its minerals in ways efficacious to life and eventually the material will be taken and deposited upon a planet being groomed for "lineage" or to repair damage on one where lineage has been poorly managed. You will note how this one conforms itself to the shape of the ring to be low profile. As Dr. Bergrun noted, these wonders are customarily shy. That indicates an EMV working subsequent to their detection since 1985. Thank you Marduk for sharing in our concerns and being attentive to details such as this.

JCH

Pretty cool I think !!!

Cheers Hawk

Initiate

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 pm » by Iamcare

I hope you showed Horak your fucking awesome Satun thread as well man, I've long thought that's the best thread on this site by a country mile!
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 7:23 pm » by Seahawk

I'll say! Really cool. I was just looking at his bio. Fascinating man with some amazing experiences and theories. You da man,Marduk! :pray: My big question is who controls these EMVs around Jupiter, Saturn, the Sun, et al?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 7:23 pm » by -Marduk-

iamcare wrote:I hope you showed Horak your fucking awesome Satun thread as well man, I've long thought that's the best thread on this site by a country mile!

Thx man and yeah he knows about the thread.

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 8:41 pm » by -Marduk-

seahawk100 wrote:My big question is who controls these EMVs around Jupiter, Saturn, the Sun, et al?

Thats the million dollar question Hawk.
James thinks they are not under any particular persons command, they're like on automatic pilot.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 am » by Stone069

Hey Marduk, can you send me an autograph now, you know before you get all famous and we have to buy a book, and wait on lines four two hours? No really AWESOME and KUDOS. I have gone thru you saturn post before and some of it has really thrown me for a loop. A ton of awesome info that I am still filtering into my brain.

Writer

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 am » by Hoonlo

The kurgan rules!

PreviousNext