Vaping vs. Smoking: The E-Cigarette thread. (Renamed)

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 3:16 am » by Kaarmaa

@Jetski

I just returned on the Volcano website and noticed that the starter kits aren't the same on the US version of the website. I ordered from Volcano UK, there's a 35£ kit that doesn't exist in the states. And it seems that the cartomizers are cheaper to buy in the US (which is logic, they fabricate them).
I'm watching YTvideos on vaping...it's like watching your friends play outside while you're grounded :cry:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 7:21 am » by Jetski

Spikey wrote:Cheers Jetski, nice of you to say.

I've gone all shy now.

Ta.

You go ahead and copy down what you like..glad you find it useful.

Talking of useful, and talking of needing some reviews of things all ecigery, here's a good link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/igetcha69

This is Scott, a well known British ecig reviewer, he makes quality videos that review ecigs and mods, various types and flavours of juice, new devices and general hints and tips.

Worth having a browse through his channel, and you'll also be able to get links to other reviewers from his channel too.

:shock: No..no..no, don't go getting all shy now, I take it all back. Keep posting your novels please! :lol:

lol Seriously, you're welcome, I meant every word. :D Thanks too for the link. I'll check it out as soon as I'm able to do so. :flop:

@Kaarmaa

Hmmm, yeah it does. The Volcano Starter Kit is on both the UK site and the US site, exactly the same thing. Here's the one on the US website, the link Spock originally gave us, where he purchased his Inferno from:

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/electronic- ... v-kit.html

and I found the UK website you must be talking about: (??)

http://www.volcano-ecigs.co.uk/the-volcano-kit.html

Same thing? Or am I missing something??

Your kit is taking it's time though aye? No wonder you never received it in two days like Spock received his, you ordered from the UK. If I was to order from the UK, I'd be waiting for like 3-4 weeks for mine, just like some books I ordered! :nope: Too long, I need an E-cig, like...... nowwwwww :lol:

Have been visiting the Volcano Forum, reading what everyone has to say about the Volcano. It appears quite a few have had trouble with the V-batteries..not lasting very long etc--God, I'm so torn aye, I'm like, should I, should I not...maybe I should order the Magma :lol: :ohno: Came across Elusion E-cig in the Pharmacy today, almost brought a Kit then remembered the e-liquid is Nicotine Free! :badair:

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:46 am » by Spock

Get the Inferno from the U.S. site, do the 10% Off coupon code from the link (or just google volcano ecig coupon code) and in the shipping options select 2-Day FedEx delivery. The entire thing will cost $75 (a little less) and you will be amazed and extremely happy with the product.

Plust the tip you put in your mouth is a plastic piece, sort of like a pipe.

I'm concerned you guys might get disheartened going for the analog cig spin-offs.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 3:53 pm » by Kaarmaa

Jetski wrote:@Kaarmaa

Hmmm, yeah it does. The Volcano Starter Kit is on both the UK site and the US site, exactly the same thing. Here's the one on the US website, the link Spock originally gave us, where he purchased his Inferno from:

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/electronic- ... v-kit.html

and I found the UK website you must be talking about: (??)

http://www.volcano-ecigs.co.uk/the-volcano-kit.html

Same thing? Or am I missing something??

Your kit is taking it's time though aye? No wonder you never received it in two days like Spock received his, you ordered from the UK. If I was to order from the UK, I'd be waiting for like 3-4 weeks for mine, just like some books I ordered! :nope: Too long, I need an E-cig, like...... nowwwwww :lol:

:oops: No, you didn't miss anything, I did! A currency converter.
I guess I should watch those Keizer reports more often... :?
If it takes 2 or 3 weeks before getting my package...I'll go nuts (that's what I already did, according to my husband..but he's a man, so...whatever).
I've been a smoker for over 25 years (stopped twice for my baby's) and those e-cigs look like the messiah to me (no comment Spock, thank you :mrgreen: ). I watched so many videos and read so many blogs and forums and all those vaping people look so happy with it...Am I on my way to paradise? Will I finally quit smoking?

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:00 pm » by Spock

That always tripped me out. My daughter in law stopped smoking for her 4 pregnancies (she lost one baby during child birth). Anyway, she just quit all those times, as soon as she found out she was pregnant, just like flipping off a light switch. Then, once the babies stopped nursing, she starts back up.

I don't understand how you gals can do that, and then, not be able to quit for yourself? Something in the hormones maybe?

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:14 pm » by Kaarmaa

Spock wrote:That always tripped me out. My daughter in law stopped smoking for her 4 pregnancies (she lost one baby during child birth). Anyway, she just quit all those times, as soon as she found out she was pregnant, just like flipping off a light switch. Then, once the babies stopped nursing, she starts back up.

I don't understand how you gals can do that, and then, not be able to quit for yourself? Something in the hormones maybe?

For me, this is an easy question to answer but I don't know for other women : it's the (my) brain that craves cigs, not the body. And if your brain is full of "I'm having a baby" there's no space left for cravings. I wanted to quit smoking as soon as I knew about the first baby but my doc told me to quit progressivly, so I smoked 2 or 3 cigs a day for a month. I had c sections for both babys and as soon as I could walk after surgery, I was in the hall of the hospital, begging people for a cig....pathetic I know :lol:
After long years of smoking the cig becomes a buddy who's always there for you...it's not his fault if I got pregnant, right? So why should I push him out of my life just because I have babys, that would be unfair.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 am » by Jetski

:yell: :yell:

Well....I couldn't wait to try an E-cig out so I went ahead and brought an Elusion E-cig. (on the spur of the moment whilst shopping, cause you know, I am an IMPATIENT ONE :| ) Anyway, it's just a single pack, which contained one battery, one cartomizer and one USB Charger. Got home, connected the battery to the USB charger and into the pc. USB Charger lit up red (still is) and the LED on the battery lit up blue BUT after 15 minutes it disappeared, no led light. I have no idea if this is meant to happen. I'd have thought the LED light would stay lit up until fully charged (six hours as stated). I have searched online for info. regarding this issue, but I can't find a solution, there's nothing saying why this has happened, and if it's even normal (am hoping so lol).

Damn, aint even taken a puff and I'm like :ohno: :ohno:

:yell: :yell: :help: :help:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:07 am » by E6722maj

smoking. all else is a poor substitute

whatever

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 am » by Jetski

:shock: I took the USB Charger out of the pc and the LED lit up blue, flashed twice and stopped. So I put the USB Charger back into the pc and the LED didn't light up, it's still off, the RED light on the USB Charger is still going. Good god.... Anyone??? :think:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:15 am » by Jetski

E6722maj wrote:smoking. all else is a poor substitute

Oh SHUT UP!! :lol:

It's cool, I got my ciggy's on standby, am puffing away on one right now, but I still want to try an E-cig. I still want to TRY, you know, I want to switch to vaping!! :D

PreviousNext