Vaping vs. Smoking: The E-Cigarette thread. (Renamed)

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:17 am » by Kaarmaa

Jetski wrote::yell: :yell:

Well....I couldn't wait to try an E-cig out so I went ahead and brought an Elusion E-cig. (on the spur of the moment whilst shopping, cause you know, I am an IMPATIENT ONE :| ) Anyway, it's just a single pack, which contained one battery, one cartomizer and one USB Charger. Got home, connected the battery to the USB charger and into the pc. USB Charger lit up red (still is) and the LED on the battery lit up blue BUT after 15 minutes it disappeared, no led light. I have no idea if this is meant to happen. I'd have thought the LED light would stay lit up until fully charged (six hours as stated). I have searched online for info. regarding this issue, but I can't find a solution, there's nothing saying why this has happened, and if it's even normal (am hoping so lol).

Damn, aint even taken a puff and I'm like :ohno: :ohno:

:yell: :yell: :help: :help:

I hope you don't mind if I tell you right now : I hate you!
How dare you betray me like this...I hope it will never work!

:lol:

I'm sitting here waiting for my delivery, craving something I never tasted before, how can that be? Only the idea of eventually saying goodbye to tobacco makes me feel free. I watched so much videos and read so much forums and blogs and even told smoker friends about it....I'm so :censored: excited!!!!!
:dancing:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 am » by Kaarmaa

Just try it, f*** the LED. Put it in your mouth and suck!....I mean, ...inhale^^

first time I'm missing a live chat :lol:
Last edited by Kaarmaa on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:26 am » by Jetski

Kaarmaa wrote:
Jetski wrote::yell: :yell:

Well....I couldn't wait to try an E-cig out so I went ahead and brought an Elusion E-cig. (on the spur of the moment whilst shopping, cause you know, I am an IMPATIENT ONE :| ) Anyway, it's just a single pack, which contained one battery, one cartomizer and one USB Charger. Got home, connected the battery to the USB charger and into the pc. USB Charger lit up red (still is) and the LED on the battery lit up blue BUT after 15 minutes it disappeared, no led light. I have no idea if this is meant to happen. I'd have thought the LED light would stay lit up until fully charged (six hours as stated). I have searched online for info. regarding this issue, but I can't find a solution, there's nothing saying why this has happened, and if it's even normal (am hoping so lol).

Damn, aint even taken a puff and I'm like :ohno: :ohno:

:yell: :yell: :help: :help:

I hope you don't mind if I tell you right now : I hate you!
How dare you betray me like this...I hope it will never work!

:lol:

I'm sitting here waiting for my delivery, craving something I never tasted before, how can that be? Only the idea of eventually saying goodbye to tobacco makes me feel free. I watched so much videos and read so much forums and blogs and even told smoker friends about it....I'm so :censored: excited!!!!!
:dancing:

LMFAO@that!!!

I just couldn't wait any longer to try one aye, lol. I thought it'd be charged in two hours at the most, so imagine the look on my face when I read SIX hours prior to using for the first time! :hell:

Heck, I hope someone comes online soon and can help me out with this charging issue. :pray:

Your kit will be there ummmm soon! :lol: *fingers crossed*

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:30 am » by Jetski

Kaarmaa wrote:Just try it, f*** the LED. Put it in your mouth and suck!....I mean, ...inhale^^

:lol: :lol: I thought about doing that, but I might stuff up the battery altogether! :nails:

:ohno: :ohno:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 am » by Noentry

Bad News, Quitters: Electronic Cigarettes Harm The Lungs

Though electronic cigarettes may seem like an appealing and healthy alternative to tobacco products, they actually do cause damage to the lungs, according to scientists from the University of Athens, Greece. On Sunday, at the European Respiratory Society‘s Annual Congress 2012 in Vienna, Professor Christina Gratziou and team revealed their discoveries regarding a study to determine what the short-term effects of e-cigarette use might be on different individuals, including those with no known health problems and existing smokers with and without lung conditions.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/320989/bad-new ... aRXqQlm.99

:mrcool:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:35 am » by Kaarmaa

Jetski wrote:
Kaarmaa wrote:Just try it, f*** the LED. Put it in your mouth and suck!....I mean, ...inhale^^

:lol: :lol: I thought about doing that, but I might stuff up the battery altogether! :nails:

A comment from a youtube user
got 1 of these in the beginning it didnt seem to charge properly the light fashed like it was connecting and dissconnecting but came right on its own but now wont charge at all its light

flashes like it needs charging wen i try to puff on it but it has randomly stopped working with the charger light doesnt light up nothing happens and ive onli had it 2 days have been very carefull with it so it should have no reason to have stopped working also im very pissed off about this because i now have nicotine withdrawal and am very tempted to just go back to cigarettes at least they work every time :(

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:44 am » by Jetski

Kaarmaa wrote:
Jetski wrote:

A comment from a youtube user
got 1 of these in the beginning it didnt seem to charge properly the light fashed like it was connecting and dissconnecting but came right on its own but now wont charge at all its light

flashes like it needs charging wen i try to puff on it but it has randomly stopped working with the charger light doesnt light up nothing happens and ive onli had it 2 days have been very carefull with it so it should have no reason to have stopped working also im very pissed off about this because i now have nicotine withdrawal and am very tempted to just go back to cigarettes at least they work every time :(

Thanks for that, Kaarmaa! I've just felt the E-cig battery and it's cold, which means it can't be charging at all even though still plugged into the USB Charger and connected to the pc. :yell: Pretty sure the E-cig battery should be, at least, slightly warm when charging! Gawd, this is driving me insane *takes a puff of the real deal* :lol:

What to do, what to do.... :ohno:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 12:48 am » by E6722maj

Jetski wrote: Oh SHUT UP!! :lol:

ha ha :flop:

whatever

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 1:10 am » by Kaarmaa

Do you have the *thing* in which you plug your usb cable and wich can be plugged into the wall? Sorry, I don't remember the word.

edit : an adapter :bang;

Initiate

PostFri Dec 14, 2012 1:29 am » by Jetski

Kaarmaa wrote:Do you have the *thing* in which you plug your usb cable and wich can be plugged into the wall? Sorry, I don't remember the word.

edit : an adapter :bang;

No adapter. It's just a USB Charger by itself, no cord, just the bit you put in the pc and the E-cig battery is screwed onto it. :ohno: Still no led lit up. Red light on USB Charger still on! Gawd, at this rate I won't even get to try it out today... :hell:

EDIT: Check it out......this is what I've got!

http://pharmacyonweb.co.nz/elusion-elec ... -unit.html

PreviousNext