Vaping vs. Smoking: The E-Cigarette thread. (Renamed)

Initiate

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 11:45 am » by Jetski

Spock wrote:Do it like your cell phone, charge it while you are sleeping. If it charges for 7-8 hours, won't hurt it. Once full it will just stop charging.

:flop: Thanks once again Spock!! :D

Initiate

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 11:51 am » by Edgar 2.0

Jetski wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:Okay, after reading this thread i've decided to buy myself one of these damn e-cigs. :bang;

http://www.v2smoke.hr/artikl.php?dy=v2-standardni-set&art=1&g=1&st=0

It looks like shit, and it tastes like shit.

The only thing that tastes worst is when you chew a massive stink-bug in your lettuce.
And the fucking LED is not even red. It's blue.

I immediately gave it to an acquaintance that i don't particulary like.

You all owe me 114 US$.

Damn, for that sort of money i could've bought 30 packs of real cigs...

Hi Edgar. Aww..I think that's the E-cig, Dom recommended. I could be wrong though. :think: Did they not give you several colours to choose from for the led? Some E-cigs /brands you can choose which colour you would like the LED to be. :flop:

I am terribly sorry you found it a waste of time and money. :( Maybe try a different E-cig, different flavours, different Nic. levels. :think: Or NO? :think:

It's not a brand problem i guess. There's nothing wrong with the type of an e-cig.
It's more a principle problem in my case.
I thought i could quit the real cigs just like that. I obviously can not.

Lol, i was just kidding about the money...no one owes me anything. :lol: Although it is rather expensive. Then again, i could've bought a starter kit, which is much cheaper.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Dec 15, 2012 12:06 pm » by Jetski

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Jetski wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:Okay, after reading this thread i've decided to buy myself one of these damn e-cigs. :bang;

It looks like shit, and it tastes like shit.

The only thing that tastes worst is when you chew a massive stink-bug in your lettuce.
And the fucking LED is not even red. It's blue.

I immediately gave it to an acquaintance that i don't particulary like.

You all owe me 114 US$.

Damn, for that sort of money i could've bought 30 packs of real cigs...

Hi Edgar. Aww..I think that's the E-cig, Dom recommended. I could be wrong though. :think: Did they not give you several colours to choose from for the led? Some E-cigs /brands you can choose which colour you would like the LED to be. :flop:

I am terribly sorry you found it a waste of time and money. :( Maybe try a different E-cig, different flavours, different Nic. levels. :think: Or NO? :think:

It's not a brand problem i guess. There's nothing wrong with the type of an e-cig.
It's more a principle problem in my case.
I thought i could quit the real cigs just like that. I obviously can not.

Lol, i was just kidding about the money...no one owes me anything. :lol: Although it is rather expensive. Then again, i could've bought a starter kit, which is much cheaper.

You're not the only one who can't quit, just like that...trust me, lol. I've heard it takes time and money shopping around and trying different brands/flavours etc, until one finds something they want to stick with, but I believe in the long run, it will be alot cheaper than smoking the real thing, not to mention, alot healthier. :flop: :D

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 1:40 am » by Kaarmaa

[quote="Edgar 2.0"]Okay, after reading this thread i've decided to buy myself one of these damn e-cigs. :bang;

It looks like shit, and it tastes like shit. /quote]

I agree, it looks like shit but at least you have a red filter not a yello one. The LED might be blue because they want to make the difference with real cigarettes. If you choose to vape you don't want to be remembering your real cigs all the time.
It's this kind of cig that I'm waiting for but I didn't choose the tabacco flavour because a lot of people say that it will never match the taste of real tobacco, Red Cowboy will never taste like Marlboro. This is why they switch to alternative flavours. And the prefilled cartridges sold with these cigs aren't as flavourfull as those you fill yourself. If you're interested in slowing down on tobacco you might give it another try, I really believe it's worth it.

BTW Jetski, the cig I bought the other night died 6 hours later. I was MEGApissed but...well I haven't had a real cig for 6 hours :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 3:40 am » by Spock

Kaarmaa wrote:If you choose to vape you don't want to be remembering your real cigs all the time.

That's very true. And I am enjoying my e-cig more an more each day. The difference in cigarettes is what has kept me from making the full switch I think, I am so stuck in my morning coffee routine, but the way this thing feels in the hand, the way you take a drag, even not having to go outside - there is a shift in thinking, and I believe I am almost there.

As far a the vapor output, the nicotine level, etc, I am 100% satisfied. I hope my next post in this thread I will have gone 2 days without an analog cig.

I'm sitting in the jacuzzi tub right now vaping (not fapping Oto), very enjoyable.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 17, 2012 4:13 am » by Kaarmaa

I hope that there will come a day when I'd rather be fapping Oto in a Jaccuzi than smoking a real cigarette.
I need some studies to find out what is less unhealthy...

Initiate

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 2:31 am » by Jetski

BTW Jetski, the cig I bought the other night died 6 hours later. I was MEGApissed but...well I haven't had a real cig for 6 hours :sunny:

:shock: Your battery only lasted 6 hours :nope: That's terrible. I've only had to charge my battery twice in 5 days--well three really, because I had to charge it for six hours before using it for the first time, then 29 hours later I charged it again....the third time was 24 hours later. I brought it on Friday and it's now Tuesday. Have you tried charging your battery for a full 6 hours? You should try, then maybe it will last a good 24 hours at least...I said, MAYBE!!! haha :lol:

Yesterday I was worried that my cartomizer was going to die lol, so I went and brought a pkt of 5 cartomizers just in case! :flop: I haven't had to open it yet though, that's 5 days this cartomizer has lasted! :clapper: :clapper: Super stoked. I still can't wait for my Volcano Kit to arrive...with the nicotine cartomizers. I haven't brought a pkt of smokes since last thursday--I'm smoking an average of 6 smokes a day, freakin chuffed with myself too lol. (Although I will be buying a packet of cigarettes this arvo...I'm just thrilled I don't have to buy a packet a day anymore.) :clapper:

As far a the vapor output, the nicotine level, etc, I am 100% satisfied. I hope my next post in this thread I will have gone 2 days without an analog cig.

Good luck, Spock. I can't wait to read your next post! :alien51:

I'm sitting in the jacuzzi tub right now vaping (not fapping Oto), very enjoyable.

OMG.. :lol: :lol:

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 5:05 pm » by Spock

My friedn at work here just got his in last night. He hasn't had a cigarette since 5 p.m. yesterday so he is doing great. He said the vapor was stinging his lungs and was wondering about that, like I was. The vapor no longer hurts me as there is an adjustment period.

I got the Menthol Burst and Cherry Lava flavors - both are really good, although I like the cherry better. My friend got Vanilla Bean and WOW, it is awesome, I think that will be my standard go-to flavor.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 19, 2012 1:49 am » by Jetski

Congratulations to your friend, Spock. :clapper:

Ah, I was thinking about ordering the Vanilla Bean flavour too but went with the Kona Coffee and Blue Water Punch instead...can't wait to try them. It was really hard chosing flavours..I more or less wanted all of them :lol: but since I'm only permitted to order three months supply (because of the Nicotine Law, I could only have three 5 pack cartomizers all up :badair: and I'm guessing here too. I am praying customs don't open the package and take some of my cartomizers out..) :bang; We'll see.

I hope my next post in this thread I will have gone 2 days without an analog cig.

Well? Have you been smoke-free for two days? :think:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 am » by Jetski

Hey all, how's the "vaping" going?? :think:

My Volcano Kit arrived today and I'm absolutely loving it. :love: :lol: Way way better with the Nicotine Cartomizers. However, I got a couple of questions to ask. When charging my V.battery using the USB charger, shouldn't the little light on the USB Charger stay lit (red then change to green once fully charged)?? The USB Charger light doesn't light up at all, however, the led on the V.battery stays lit up. I've taken it off the USB Charger cause I don't want to flood the battery. I'm now charging it in my V.Pack and all seems to be well, only I have noticed the screen on the Pack doesn't stay lit thus show you it's charging unless you press a button, sooooo maybe the USB charger light doesn't need to be lit...good god, :ohno:

Where's Kaarmaa Daarmaa, surely her Volcano Kit has arrived.??? :think:

Spock, how is it going? Have you managed to kick analogs altogether? I'm not even wanting one, I cannot believe how good these E-cigs are especially with the nic. Have tried the Tobacco and Bluewater Punch cartomizers, lol....I like them both very much. Will try the Kona Coffee flavour soon. :flop:

:yell: SOMEONE IS HOGGING MY EFFIN V.CIGS ALREADY! :nope: :hell: :shooting: Am going to buy an Inferno for that SOMEONE so they can leave my V.Cigs the hell alone!! :| :lol:

PreviousNext