Vaping vs. Smoking: The E-Cigarette thread. (Renamed)

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 am » by Buhdoo

I quit smoking a few weeks back, I had bought an electronic cig a year or so ago but just couldn't get my head around it.. I preferred smoking real cigs to those things.. I still do crave a smoke when things get tough but.. Keep on keeping on.

Technically I do still smoke because I enjoy a toke at night times when my boy is asleep.. But I roll em neat and only take a couple of puffs, just to help me unwind..

But no, if your going to quit, quit!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 12:12 am » by domdabears

Last smoke I had was December 31st 2011.

No way in hell I could have quit without my ecig.

I rarely even use my ecig anymore.

I'm a free man!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:16 am » by Vulcanic

i'll never be free i'm just a dirty ash tray

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:40 am » by SUKHOV

Spock wrote:Which e-cigs do you guys suggest? (I realize the OP was just a one time spammer, but I'm interested in this).

I purchase "Blu" about 2 years ago, and they didn't yield much of a vapor and the battery was crap, not to mention not enough nicotine, but I have heard many success stories, I just want to really trust that the next product I purchase will not be a waste of money.

I wish I could sample different brands to see which one I like best.

Hey spock, my buddy uses a product that he says works extremely well! I will get with him on the phone tomorrow and ask him. I've smoked for about 6 years now, and I think it's time to stop. I can't even run a mile without being winded to the fullest. I only smoke a pack every three days, but I think it's too much.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:50 am » by Vulcanic

i'm not going to quit, who the hell wants to live long enough to have people wipe your ass for you? thats to old, i want to die strong fit , what if when we die we are the same for enternity as we are the day of our death...

looking at old texts and drawings babys that die dont seem to grow in heaven ,old men are popular. either they got control over what age they appear to us as or they are stuck frozen to be what they are on the day of there death.

i'll rather die and stay young then live that extra 20-30 years and be stuck 80, 90 years old for enternity

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 5:17 am » by Naranja

Vulcanic wrote:i'm not going to quit, who the hell wants to live long enough to have people wipe your ass for you? thats to old, i want to die strong fit , what if when we die we are the same for enternity as we are the day of our death...

looking at old texts and drawings babys that die dont seem to grow in heaven ,old men are popular. either they got control over what age they appear to us as or they are stuck frozen to be what they are on the day of there death.

i'll rather die and stay young then live that extra 20-30 years and be stuck 80, 90 years old for enternity

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 am » by Spock

Just got my Volcano Inferno eCig, vaping on the the "cherry lava" and WOW!

I am blown away by the vapor output on this thing, and it's strong as hell. I've had a flu/cough/cold for about 3 weeks, and I can't inhale this thing, however, I can puff it like a pipe, and let me tell you, I am using the 16mg nicotine (full flavor) and it is strong. Seriously strong.

I also purchased a bottle of "Menthol Burst" which is 24mg, but I think I may have a buzz off this 16mg.

It's different, in that, it's more like smoking a pipe than a cigarette and my wife will allow this in the house - but I am very pleased with this product, WAY better than the "Blu" eCigs I got last year, don't waste your money on those.

This starter package cost me $90. It came with 2 large batteries (both with pass-throughs so you can smoke as it is charging hooked up to the computer USB) also included 5 cartimizers, a tube of flavor a carrying case, charger (electric adaptor and USB). I purchased a large additional bottle of flavor and had it sent 2-day FedEx, so that got the price up. The starter kit alone was $75, and there are 10% coupons online just doing a google search and entering the code.

So, for anyone thinking about this - the Volcano Inferno is everything I had hoped an eCig would be.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 3:20 pm » by Spikey

Nice one Spock!

I'm made up for you man.

Really glad you're getting on well with your new ecig...nice looking mod as it goes..like the look of your carto-tank too.

Result mate.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 10:49 pm » by Kaarmaa

I'm a few clics away from ordering my starter kit :banana:
But I'd like to know what you think about the automatic versus the manuel battery?
I know that it's about controling the vapour thickness but it seems weird to push a button for every puff. Is it something that makes the difference and do you get used to it?

Edit : is there a big difference between single use e cigs and liquid filled cartridges?
Last edited by Kaarmaa on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 10:58 pm » by domdabears

Hahaha I told you dude.

You need low nicotine.

The shit is harsh.

You're gonna get nicotine shakes if you puff on it a lot too.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext