Vaping vs. Smoking: The E-Cigarette thread. (Renamed)

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 10:55 pm » by Kaarmaa

I did it! I ordered my Volcano starter kit.
Now I'm waiting...for vaping :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

Kinninigan wrote:make one with liquid THC and I would buy one!

^ That

:clapper:

I bought one for Xmas for my mom.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 pm » by Spock

Karma - you will be very pleased with your volcano kit, if you got the one I did, I can't speak for the other ones - but let me tell ya, this thing PUTS OUT THE VAPORS!!!

Dom - I was wondering if I needed to get a lower nicotine level, because the 16mg does sting (and I got a whole tube of 24mg). The only way I can inhale it is to roll it from my mouth back through my nose (I know that sounds crazy, but somehow it doesn't sting as much and I get less vapor - which is okay, because this thing is like an inferno).

Anxious to hear which one you purchased Kaarma, and how you like it once you get vaping.
Around conservatives I sound like a liberal, and around liberals I sound like a conservative.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:29 pm » by Kaarmaa

Spock wrote:Anxious to hear which one you purchased Kaarma, and how you like it once you get vaping.

I chose the Volcano starter kit for 34.99 (with the menthol light cartomizer because I read above that the full flavored are quite strong) because it's cheaper for a first try.

I have no idea how long the shipping will take and that sucks because I'm really excited about it now and I'm not what we could call a patient person :lol:

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:30 pm » by Spock

Hey Karma - is that you in the volcano site chat I am in too?
Around conservatives I sound like a liberal, and around liberals I sound like a conservative.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:31 pm » by Kaarmaa

Spock wrote:Hey Karma - is that you in the volcano site chat I am in too?

I have no idea, I'll check it out

Edit : I'm connected to their site but only found the forum...

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:38 pm » by Spock

Funny, there is someone logged in name Karma, and I asked if it was you, and the guy that works there said it was him mother and they both work for volcano. I told them you had just brought your first - small world.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 pm » by Kaarmaa

Ok, I was worrying because I didn't understand how you could know my name^^

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:21 am » by Gignac

wow, i have been a heavy smoker for years. This thread has convinced me to buy a vape and try to quit. i never knew anyone who has used them so reading this has helped a lot. gonna capitalize on one of these x-mas deals. thanks for the great informative post!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 am » by Jetski

Gignac wrote:wow, i have been a heavy smoker for years. This thread has convinced me to buy a vape and try to quit. i never knew anyone who has used them so reading this has helped a lot. gonna capitalize on one of these x-mas deals. thanks for the great informative post!

:clapper: Same..same!! :flop:

I got really excited when finding this thread and couldn't wait to start "vapping". Done abit of research to see which model/brand will most suit my needs. Found one, after hours of research, but then came to a dead end cause I came across this: The Law: At present you cannot legally obtain nicotine for use in electronic cigarettes from within NZ, you are legally permitted to import for your own personal use (3 months supply). :bang; :bang; There's no way I'm going to be able to give up just like that, been smoking practically all my life, I need my fix and in time hope to wean myself off it. So while I can buy the gears I'm intending to use here, I need to order nic. e-liquid online and probably have to wait for at least 3-4 weeks for it to arrive. :nope: What to do, what to do!! :ohno:

PreviousNext