Vaping vs. Smoking: The E-Cigarette thread. (Renamed)

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 08, 2012 11:55 pm » by Kaarmaa

I did it! I ordered my Volcano starter kit.
Now I'm waiting...for vaping :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:05 am » by Troll2rocks

Kinninigan wrote:make one with liquid THC and I would buy one!

^ That

:clapper:

I bought one for Xmas for my mom.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 am » by Spock

Karma - you will be very pleased with your volcano kit, if you got the one I did, I can't speak for the other ones - but let me tell ya, this thing PUTS OUT THE VAPORS!!!

Dom - I was wondering if I needed to get a lower nicotine level, because the 16mg does sting (and I got a whole tube of 24mg). The only way I can inhale it is to roll it from my mouth back through my nose (I know that sounds crazy, but somehow it doesn't sting as much and I get less vapor - which is okay, because this thing is like an inferno).

Anxious to hear which one you purchased Kaarma, and how you like it once you get vaping.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:29 am » by Kaarmaa

Spock wrote:Anxious to hear which one you purchased Kaarma, and how you like it once you get vaping.

I chose the Volcano starter kit for 34.99 (with the menthol light cartomizer because I read above that the full flavored are quite strong) because it's cheaper for a first try.

I have no idea how long the shipping will take and that sucks because I'm really excited about it now and I'm not what we could call a patient person :lol:

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:30 am » by Spock

Hey Karma - is that you in the volcano site chat I am in too?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:31 am » by Kaarmaa

Spock wrote:Hey Karma - is that you in the volcano site chat I am in too?

I have no idea, I'll check it out

Edit : I'm connected to their site but only found the forum...

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 am » by Spock

Funny, there is someone logged in name Karma, and I asked if it was you, and the guy that works there said it was him mother and they both work for volcano. I told them you had just brought your first - small world.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:42 am » by Kaarmaa

Ok, I was worrying because I didn't understand how you could know my name^^

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 1:21 am » by Gignac

wow, i have been a heavy smoker for years. This thread has convinced me to buy a vape and try to quit. i never knew anyone who has used them so reading this has helped a lot. gonna capitalize on one of these x-mas deals. thanks for the great informative post!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 09, 2012 12:30 pm » by Jetski

Gignac wrote:wow, i have been a heavy smoker for years. This thread has convinced me to buy a vape and try to quit. i never knew anyone who has used them so reading this has helped a lot. gonna capitalize on one of these x-mas deals. thanks for the great informative post!

:clapper: Same..same!! :flop:

I got really excited when finding this thread and couldn't wait to start "vapping". Done abit of research to see which model/brand will most suit my needs. Found one, after hours of research, but then came to a dead end cause I came across this: The Law: At present you cannot legally obtain nicotine for use in electronic cigarettes from within NZ, you are legally permitted to import for your own personal use (3 months supply). :bang; :bang; There's no way I'm going to be able to give up just like that, been smoking practically all my life, I need my fix and in time hope to wean myself off it. So while I can buy the gears I'm intending to use here, I need to order nic. e-liquid online and probably have to wait for at least 3-4 weeks for it to arrive. :nope: What to do, what to do!! :ohno:

PreviousNext