Vaping vs. Smoking: The E-Cigarette thread. (Renamed)

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm » by Spock

So is eating red meat.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 7:43 pm » by Spock

Just got a friend from work to purchase an Inferno. They've all been studying mine today, like chimps. I expect maybe 2 more guys to purchase too.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 8:19 pm » by Spikey

WillEase666 wrote:You know what Spikey? I don't care.
Smoking is obviously bad for you. E-cigs are too...but not as much.

Fair enough Will, fair enough.

Be a boring friggin world if we all agreed all the time eh?

Initiate

PostMon Dec 10, 2012 8:21 pm » by Spikey

Spock wrote:Just got a friend from work to purchase an Inferno. They've all been studying mine today, like chimps. I expect maybe 2 more guys to purchase too.

Sweet.

People are fascinated by these things aren't they!

Give it a month, and you'll have your whole workplace vaping by the sounds of it mate!

Initiate

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 am » by Jetski

Spock wrote:Kaarma & Jetski,

If you are not satisfied with the performance of that type of e-cig, do not be disheartened. Like I said earlier, I tried the analog cig look-alikes and was not happy, the vapor was not sufficient and the battery died very quickly (and no pass-through on the battery to vape while it charged).

If you guys are happy with them, great, if not, look into the larger e-cigs which you fill a tube with the liquid and the batteries are large enough to last for a long time. The battery I am currently on I have been using since I first charged it on Friday.

Good luck!

Thank you, Spock. :D

Wasn't the E-cig, Domdabears highly recommended a, analog cig look-alike though? :think: I checked out the links he provided when he first posted them and was seriously thinking about getting a kit, until you posted your links, Spock, thus digging the Volcano E-cig more. I think the e-cig, Dom had/has, has a 100/110 (?) mAH too, only 10 /20mAH more than the Volcano E-cig I'm interested in. According to Dom, it was just like the real thing in producing sufficient vapour. (When you say, (and no pass-through on the battery to vape while it charged), do you mean, you couldn't vape while charging? If so, it's the reason I'm ordering an additional battery, *two are supplied with the kit* meaning I will have three batteries all up, so two will be charging while I'm using one. :clapper: That way I've always got an e-cig or two, fully charged). However, I'm guessing different brands, different performances even though the same mAH? Sorry so much info regarding them, hard to take it all in. Like Kaarmaa, I'm unsure of the whole, having to press a button thingy. I'm sure one would get used to it eventually though. It's just not me and I'm just not liking it at the mo. (That could possibly change in the future though, when I become a more experienced Vaper, lol). But rest assured, there's nothing I want more other than to switch to vaping. In saying that, if the Volcano doesn't satisfy me, I will not be disheartened, I will definitely search/buy/search/buy until I find one I am fully satisfied with :flop:

BTW - I have only smoked 8 cigarettes since Friday. I am in the process of changing my habitual routine. My plan is to purchase no more cigarettes when this pack is empty.

Congratulations!!! Well done!!! :clapper: :clapper:

@Spikey

Your posts are NOT, I repeat, NOT boring at all. :nope: Honestly, your input has been extremely helpful and your posts are very informative and interesting. I have learnt a whole lot from reading your posts regarding E-cigs, different brands/models, e-juices, everything to do with Vaping, right down to the ingredients in the e-juices vs toxins. My god, lol, if anyone dares to insult me when I switch from smoking to vaping, LOOK OUT!!! I've copy and pasted (hope you don't mind) to a Word Document, a fair bit of info, just so I can learn everything off by heart. :flop: You are an absolute asset to this thread, and I mean that, I'm sure several members will wholeheartedly agree too. :D

Spock, you've missed your calling.... you should be selling E-cigs. Start your own BIZ, like now! :lol: :flop:

I can see people being fascinated with E-cigs/Vaping too. I asked in two separate stores yesterday...a supermarket and a Pharmacy, if they sold E-cigs. Their response: "Sorry"? I repeated, "E-cigs, Electronic Cigarettes", you know *and put my fingers to my mouth imitating smoking a cigarette* and they looked at me like I'd lost the damn plot :bang; :bang; They had no idea what I was talking about, never heard of them! Can't say I blame them, cause I'd never heard of them before coming across this thread either. :o Never seen anyone out and about with an E-cig ever! I do hope I don't end up drawing attention to myself when I switch to E-cigs/vaping though, it's the last thing I need/want. :nope:

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 am » by Spock

I am interested in the brand Dom tried too. It worked for him. The only reason I decided on something different was my past experience and I had talked to a guy at the mall that vaped with a type like the Inferno, so that is why I went this route.

But I trust Dom too on this, and if he was satisfied and able to quit cigs using the V brand, go for it, it would be great to have a few reviews in this thread of different brands.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 am » by *WillEase*

Spikey wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:You know what Spikey? I don't care.
Smoking is obviously bad for you. E-cigs are too...but not as much.

Fair enough Will, fair enough.

Be a boring friggin world if we all agreed all the time eh?

Yes it would. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 6:10 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

10 more days until dooms day, smoke-em if you got-em!

:dancing:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 5:18 pm » by Kaarmaa

Oh oh...I just thought about something nobody has talked about yet...

Isn't it unpleasant to be sucking on metal? (No Ironman, this is not about you!)

I'm used to the smooth filters between my lips and now that I thought about it I'm a little bit scared that the cartomizers feel awkward. Am I wrong? (please say yes :P )

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 11, 2012 5:31 pm » by The57ironman

Kinninigan wrote::look:

10 more days until dooms day, smoke-em if you got-em!

:dancing:

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

PreviousNext