Electronic monitoring of Naranja

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed May 02, 2012 5:55 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Don't mess around 2 months is cake :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 5:56 am » by Zer0

Constabul wrote:[b][color=#FFFFFF]This isn't your first time wearing one?
Damn Nara, that's at least better......... then prison.

Not really, at least in prison you can talk to your fellow delinquents and you can get ass raped (ask dumbdabitch for further details), at home he is just stuck sucking his own cock!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostWed May 02, 2012 6:29 am » by MrWho

I thought those things have a slight bit of lee way where you can go a little bit further at a time and go check the box to see if they rang or it alarmed, when you set it off just be there and make up a story like the dog ran out or your mate was over and threw your wallet out for a joke, whatever works for you then you will know how far you can travel. Surely they cant can you if you are still there.
bitcoin.org/

Initiate

PostWed May 02, 2012 10:22 pm » by Naranja

Thanks yall for your input! Truly invigorating!

I dont want to break the ankle device because then aina (swedish police) comes and its straight to prison. I will definitively try to move the box slowly a bit at a time, all they said was "dont touch the box" but that is probably why, because you can, same with "dont go outside" because I probably can. Also I live in a rural area so its not like they are closeby and come and check me out instantly and they always call like 5 min before they come. Im gonna try to stand in every corner of my garden for like 15 min each and if nothing happens then it must be clear to go.

The smuggling incident was quite a trip, not my first trip, its good money in it. winning!
When the shit started hitting the fan on this particular trip was in Puttgarden, Germany when me and my friend got pulled over by the german police for overload or overhauling or whatuwannacallit and they settled for a fine paid in euro, cash... :? then we where on or way back to Sweden but coming off the ferry in Denmark we where stopped by danish customs and we where like "we just got a fine in Puttgarden" and they where like "ok but we dont want to see you here again, go home". Once again we where on or way but with a feeling that we where not gonna make it home. Coming off the bridge Öresundbron in Sweden we where instantly stopped by swedish customs and my friend turns to me and says "now we are screwed" and we where cuffed and taken in to custody in isolation cells for 4 days no phone calls and being waken for interregation like every 5 hours, well that sucked.. finally we where released and going home in an empty van. no win there.

As for my criminal history I have been sentenced 15 times over the past 10 years, I have had a hard time staying out of trouble, wrong place at the wrong time that kind of shit.

In 2 months it will be the first time in 10 years im not on probation, and thats the way its gonna be from then on. Epic winning! :mrcool:

Initiate

PostWed May 02, 2012 10:58 pm » by 2020

Naranja wrote: Truly invigorating! As for my criminal history I have been sentenced 15 times over the past 10 years, I have had a hard time staying out of trouble, wrong place at the wrong time that kind of shit.

Hahahaaa we'll see punk, nice! check the armpits!!, what are you some kind of god denying ice taker?, dog will help you son, (P.S just strap A mobile phone to the device and text this message to it -----> im trying harder to be more criminal!)
:alien:
Last edited by 2020 on Wed May 02, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 11:01 pm » by E6722maj

shoplifters use tinfoil lined bags to defeat security tags. i wonder if just wrapping the tag in a few layers of foil would interfere with the receiver? :think:

whatever

Previous