Electronic monitoring of Naranja

Initiate

PostTue May 01, 2012 3:29 am » by Naranja

I got caught smuggling boose across the border a while back and got sentenced to 3 months in prison, but I got the option of choosing an electronic surveillance instead and be at home for 2 months. dun deal. Last week I got a monitoring device rigged at my house and a device around my ankle then they checked the reach of the device in every corner of the house.
These two devices talk to each other somehow and the main box report via cellular network to the authorities if the ankle device goes out of reach from the main box.

They said that I cant go outside except for 4 hours on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends.
Well that sucks.. I have tons of work to do in my new garden with summer closing in so I asked if I could atleast be on my property and they where like :nope:

Does anyone know about the reach of these things? Dont know if its gps and shit and how accurate could that be? When they installed it and walked around in the house one of them said "lets go with a "medium"" and the other one said "yes that should be sufficient". Sounded to me like they had some presets for different distances or something.

The last time I had it I lived in a town house and really didnt have any reason to go outside so I never tried. A few hours ago (when I was not supposed to) I walked out about 3 meters(10 feet) from my house, 15 meters(50 feet) from the box and nobody called and nobody came. :think:

I would guess the technology is basically the same worldwide.

Initiate

PostTue May 01, 2012 11:53 pm » by Naranja

Super Moderator

PostTue May 01, 2012 11:58 pm » by The57ironman

...Image
Image.....tsktsk

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 12:00 am » by Zer0

Are you allowed to invite people over or are you going to have to suck your own dick?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 12:24 am » by Flecktarn

gps tracking
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed May 02, 2012 1:24 am » by Naranja

Otoel wrote:Are you allowed to invite people over or are you going to have to suck your own dick?

I can have raveparties at my house as long as I dont do drugs or drink. Im still allowed to suck my own dick, as long as I stick to the schedule.

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 5:12 am » by Eldorado

Naranja wrote:
Otoel wrote:Are you allowed to invite people over or are you going to have to suck your own dick?

I can have raveparties at my house as long as I dont do drugs or drink. Im still allowed to suck my own dick, as long as I stick to the schedule.

Thats awesome......earlier Toto/Proto/Fibonacci Boy was talking some funny stuff about dom's post....being gay......
Otoel wrote:How can someone be so gay and still pretend to be straight?

Eldorado Wrote:
Go ahead then....tell us how you do it otoel !!! :lol: :lol:

Read more: went-on-a-hike-today-and-took-some-pics-t70808-20.html#ixzz1kRFXHv4C

And now he's back to express his passion's online :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naranja......i think that all you would have to do is make sure that you dont disconnect the main box, and simply slowly move the box across the floor until it is nearest the side of the house with the garden.....

if they set the readings to the perimeter of the house from the point where the box is now, then move that point closer to the garden to give you more room to work with....

the medium setting was the sensitivity, or signal strength output of the device, as it relates to the type of walls in the house.......and the range needed for the distances from the corners.......

they also work with a tamper proof conductive cuff link.....so all you have to do is splice some heavy wire on either side of the place that you are going to cut, and then pop that sucker off.....leaving the current flowing through the sliced metal wires.....make sure you use some good soldering, and clean the metal before you attach the wire for better conductivity.......stand on rubber bath mat when cutting to avoid grounding, and use a hand held tool or a battery powered saw on low setting, so not to be grounded by any cords and you should be alright.....

This method is for escape only....as the collar cant be returned or they will obviously know what happened.

can try it this way if you can pick the lock on your model....

Upload to Disclose.tv

“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 5:24 am » by Newearthman

If you want you can place the strongest magnet you have ( even a fridge magnet) close to the sending device it might block or mess up the electronics, worth a try, only do not under any circumstance tell them who gave you this information!

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 5:29 am » by Zer0

Naranja wrote:

Rave parties with no drugs? Dude that is like having sex with your clothes on...
How about you go suck your own dick!! FFS!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed May 02, 2012 5:43 am » by Constabul

This isn't your first time wearing one?
Damn Nara, that's at least better......... then prison.

I would not tamper with it to much, as that likely holds a larger penalty than what got you there.
Tho you should inquire of the range of motion you are limited to, use the reason that is the real reason you asked. Due to home repair/yard work.
If they then say you can only be outside X hrs only.. Then it wont matter anyway.

U.... Smuggler..

Next