Encounter with Strange Being in Hawaii

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:58 pm » by Drextin

eaganthorn wrote:
slushpup wrote:
eaganthorn wrote:@slushpup
About what year was it?
Did you have any kind of a hospital visit around that time or just prior to the encounter, maybe had your tonsils removed, adenoids, a bad case of the mumps, anything like that, something that put you in the hospital?

this is not my experience.
I found it UFO casebook. The link is there. That is all the info I have.

My bad, and I know better than to brief through a story before asking questions, please forgive me.

The reason for my line of questioning is that for many years hospitals used Ketamine for anesthesia and in many case they dosed incorrectly. Many children having a tonsillectomy were put under with Ketamine and had a trip. During a mental recall of the trip the brain tries to associate the imagery experienced with something tangible.

To illustrate, a child under Ketamine is experiencing the dissociative effect of the drug, he/she can hear everything going on in the O.R. and can see images of the physician and staff fading in and out of focused vision, they may be able to feel the pain of the surgery but are unable to do anything about it. Later, when trying to recall the occasion, the subject may add or otherwise distort the experience to make it more acceptable to the mind.

There are many documented recalls of which the common element being, the subject in a bed, felt people/things around them and felt pressure or someone holding them down, unable to get up or move. This is often associated with sleep paralysis, which is less common than the experience of Ketamine psychosis.

So......uh.....anybody know where to score some Ketamine from? :D
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:06 pm » by Lowsix

In 2002 i was induced into a coma with Ativan for nearly three weeks,
and I experienced ACUTE ICU psychosis..

Coming out, was one of the most horrific things ive ever experienced as an adult, and have actually been considering going to a therapist to alleviate what I take to be some lasting PTSD from it..

I can be triggered from hospital shows, combinations of sounds from an extreme medical envoronment and particular antiseptic smells..

Wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
I had entire reality replacement going on...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:11 pm » by Drextin

slushpup wrote:
drextin wrote:Hey slush,
What's your opinion..............sound like the typical gray experience to you?

There are lots of stories told by some people of beings like this.
They are small little bastards that have a stench about them. They are pure nasty. Not Greys. Some theorize that the idea of Demons or Little people come from these beings.
Many here have experienced these short cloaked entities. To some that have experienced these guys they will tell you that these are the ones not to mess with. Humans are no more than a lesser being. (ants to play with)
These make Greys look good.

These are one of the four main entities.
1- Greys
2- Tall Pale whites
3- Reptillian
4- Short Cloaked

Ok, thanks. That is what I thought. The first thing that came to mind from the story was that this was not some non-emotional being with nothing but science on it's mind. It seemed like it wanted to terrorize.

I'll look these lil evil things up then.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:15 pm » by Eaganthorn

drextin wrote:
So......uh.....anybody know where to score some Ketamine from? :D

Veterinarian office, any hospital, can even find it in offshore vessel med kits. It is a common date rape drug so you can find it on any college campus. It is a much misused drug.
Generally comes in an injectable liquid form but can be dried out to a white powder, is readily absorbed by mucus membrane so it can be snorted, swallowed, used in suppository both rectally or vaginally, even smoked.
Subject under the influence is "frozen" and can no longer move under their own power. Subject can be posed, propped up and generally the eyes remain open under this condition.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:17 pm » by Eaganthorn

LowSix wrote:In 2002 i was induced into a coma with Ativan for nearly three weeks,

Coming out, was one of the most horrific things ive ever experienced as an adult, and have actually been considering going to a therapist to alleviate what I take to be some lasting PTSD from it..

I can be triggered from hospital shows, combinations of sounds from an extreme medical envoronment and particular antiseptic smells..

Wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
I had entire reality replacement going on...

Dude, that was and still is a nightmare, my sympathies, seriously.

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:18 pm » by Drextin

In 2002 i was induced into a coma with Ativan for nearly three weeks,

Dear god man. With ativan? I'ver taken ativan before. I can't imagine the amount that would put someone into a coma. Hell to me they were milder than xanax.

If it's fucking with you that bad low6 I would go see someone. No sense in you going around having to deal with this how ever often that you do if someone can help. Just pray they don't write you a prescription for ativan!

Veterinarian office, any hospital, can even find it in offshore vessel med kits. It is a common date rape drug so you can find it on any college campus. It is a much misused drug.
Generally comes in an injectable liquid form but can be dried out to a white powder, is readily absorbed by mucus membrane so it can be snorted, swallowed, used in suppository both rectally or vaginally, even smoked.
Subject under the influence is "frozen" and can no longer move under their own power. Subject can be posed, propped up and generally the eyes remain open under this condition.

Yeah that in no way sounds cool at all. I'll leave that to those kooky wacky kids.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:25 pm » by Mugenroshi8

@LowSix: The body shape is right on for what I saw (I don't know the details on that photo, it was sent to me over 10 years after the incident). I'm not saying that's exactly what it is, but the leg shape and hunched back is right on. If anything, what I saw appeared more material, the body faded into itself (it was apparently naked apart from the torso covering) but it was very dark, almost like mixing very dark paints until you can't make out any details. I didn't see any red eyes, or any bodily features at all, only the outline and shape of the thing (curvature of body and length of limbs).

I don't know how to explain it because it didn't blend with natural surroundings around it, it was like cutting out a shape from a black piece of paper, and then pasting it against a natural backdrop.

@Drextin: The gut feeling I had, was that there was a line it was waiting for me to cross. It's interesting to hear your thought, of it being playful; you're right, that does sound like playfulness! lol, but that definately was not the vibe I got. Honestly, I felt as if it was waiting for me to cross into it's territory. But no, other than my gut feeling, it did not do anything threatening to me.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:46 pm » by Eaganthorn

mugenroshi8 wrote:This is what I thought of when I heard the story, and this is something I have experienced personally.

What do you think of the idea that the image here is of a deer? Moves fast and would explain the "ghost" image. Explains why the traffic is all stopped. Explains the shape of the leg.
Just a thought.

God is Science.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 3:56 pm » by Drextin

What do you think of the idea that the image here is of a deer? Moves fast and would explain the "ghost" image. Explains why the traffic is all stopped. Explains the shape of the leg.
Just a thought.

That deer would have the manliest buttocks I've ever seen.........not that I'm an expert on deer buttocks.....or mens for that matter.........yeah probably should have thought this through before posting.

mugen,
He could have very well been waiting on you to cross an imaginary line. But since he(i'm calling it a he) flew over you once before and the fact he was in your territory so to speak and you had not stumbled into his I'm still wondering with his pacing and actions if he wasn't trying to convey a message or just communicate.

Maybe your fear was just your mind realizing this was not a creature of this world. Like I said I wasn't there and I am not trying to tell you how it really happened I'm just very intrigued by it. I love things like this. Of course I know you don't think it's all that cool so I apologize.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 4:07 pm » by Eaganthorn

drextin wrote:That deer would have the manliest buttocks I've ever seen.........not that I'm an expert on deer buttocks.....or mens for that matter.........yeah probably should have thought this through before posting.

Drex, you've now frightened me, considering the Freudian nature of that comment.

drextin wrote:Maybe your fear was just your mind realizing this was not a creature of this world. Like I said I wasn't there and I am not trying to tell you how it really happened I'm just very intrigued by it. I love things like this. Of course I know you don't think it's all that cool so I apologize.

mugen,
Perhaps the fear you felt was not your own. This thing might have been frightened of you and you experienced empathy. (Just adding to the list of possibilities)

God is Science.

PreviousNext