Encounter with Strange Being in Hawaii

Initiate
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:39 pm

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 6:40 pm » by Tehunit


Wow, very interesting you can definitely see the tail/brake light on the transparent object.

This cant be a deer, I can see through the thing, I can see the road patterns.

Eh, i don't know :D that's a good pic.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 7:09 pm » by Lowsix


eaganthorn wrote:
drextin wrote:
chrome hitch, reflects much light.....and you live near water right? not seen any trucks with chrome hitches? :cheers:
Mine has its own set of nads hanging down, but they're brass, not chrome.

I live in alabama...........that's like asking some one from New York if they've ever seen a taxi. :D

Ok, you're in L.A.
:cheers:


AL..not LA

two differnt tings altogether.
There are people humans can relate to in AL..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 7:32 pm » by Eaganthorn


LowSix wrote:
eaganthorn wrote:
Ok, you're in L.A.
:cheers:


AL..not LA

two differnt tings altogether.
There are people humans can relate to in AL..

L.A. means Lower Alabama, its a local joke, my apologies to the rest of the members.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 8:32 pm » by Hesop


I just came in during lunch. My mind must be elsewhere today. This is the first thing I saw in the pic.

Image

:D

I've known of similar incidences described here. I had just assumed before, that, whatever they are, extra adrenaline in your system seems to heighten your awareness of them. It would then seem as if they "feel" that you sense them, and somehow project this "fear" feeling into you to further the adrenaline to possibly have a better contact, or communication of some sort. Like they are sometimes just looking for someone that can notice them.
Did that make any sense? :headscratch:
Great share Mugenroshi!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 8:45 pm » by Eaganthorn


concrete wrote:
I agree, all farm trucks have a trailor hitch. I meant the metallic looking thing in the box of the truck. Looks more like an engine to me than a 'U' hitch does. You can disagree all you like. But I see a modified truck (that has seen about as much farm as I've seen Nibiru) reving it's engine enough to backfire.

Ok, when I put the image up on the 50in monitor, I see a photo showing the entrance to Ocean Breeze RV park in Oceano, California. The address is 345 Pier Avenue. There is a rangers substation approx 200 yards east from this spot and there is no drag strip anywhere near to support a drag strip claim. The articles in the bed of the truck are; 1 red marine type fuel tank and hose, three aluminum cans, looks like Budweiser, two fishing poles and a wire mesh frame cart(semi folded) and a yellow and green tackle box. Not to mention the mystery “ghost” image, be it a deer or a person or what have you. (I’m going with the deer)

The exhaust is on the right, not center and what you see instead of a backfire as you suggest are the tag id lights reflecting off the trailer hitch.

I do not see any type of engine in the back of the truck, nor do I recall ever seeing any such type of drag strip truck configuration as you describe, but I would not pretend to have seen them all. So, you could still be right, what say you?

Note: Pulling up the image of Ocean Breeze RV park of a map application, I can also that behind the RV park are several square miles of woodland, enough to support deer, to the west of this location is the pacific ocean, to the east is a park with a small lake.

Then again I could be wrong.

Edited to add: Hesop, the ford has what looks like two people in the bed of that truck, one is holding up their arm with what appears to be the finger. Perhaps someone is honking their horn.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:28 am

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 10:16 pm » by Mugenroshi8


@Drex: Fascinating, I have never, and I mean that honestly, viewed it from that angle, that it was frightened of me. When I left the post a few hours ago, I wanted to dedicate a few moments to that thought, without getting too absorbed (memories even ones as vivid as mine, enhanced by the fear/adrenaline, are indeed faulty). Thank you, because I have never even given the situation that kind of benefit of thought, awesome.

@Concrete: I don't play WoW and I have never heard the term "Voidwalker" before, however, it is interesting to note, that in my philosophy of life and the martial arts, I often refer to the state of "no-mindedness" as "entering the Void." Anyone who knows me will verify this, it is a strong philosophical platform of mine, and I may even have mentioned it on this site somewhere. Fascinating!!!

@Eaganthorn: I'm beginning to think that is a very likely scenerio, it would go along with comments by Drex (which would explain why it never tried to chase me) and Hesop (which explains the heightened fear I could not until now explain). Perhaps it did communicate with me and I dropped the ball completely. What a thought to play around with; after all these years, I never gave the experience any positive views...wow, what a human huh! :wink:

@Hesop: What you shared would explain very clearly why I have never felt that kind of fear before, it would have been enhancing my own natural fear with my own adrenaline (fascinating, because I've always used my adrenaline as a 'switch' to turn fear into focused intent; fascinating if the same switch was used instead to heighten the fear and bring about a state of terror; I used "terror" because looking back, my body was so affected, I was exhibiting the beginning symptoms of shock, and I have not experienced this on that level before or after). Also, what you say would go along with Drex's comment, that it was trying to communicate, which is an idea I've stuck in my subconscious so that I can meditate more on it when the time is right. Awesome, thank you for your sharing that.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:16 am

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 10:27 am » by Clawspiracy


Image

Something like this?
It's a Clawspiracy...
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:28 am

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 1:11 pm » by Mugenroshi8


Wow, where did you find that photo? lol...guess I won't be spelunking anytime soon! If the question was for me Claw, no that doesn't look like what I saw. Looks like it's been a hot minute since that little guy saw the sun though huh!?!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 2:01 pm » by Eaganthorn


concrete wrote:I must admit.
I might play a bit too much WoW
But, I've looked at this photo many times it still does puzzle me. Regardless of what I think about it and drag racing.
All I can see in the photo now is that the 'entity' is reflecting the brake lights of the truck. Do ghosts or transparent beings reflect light like that?

In low light level photography, the film must be exposed longer than in bright light to capture an image and dark objects take longer to capture than light.

The “subject” in question here is simply moving very fast which is why its image is not fully captured on film but the reflected brake lights shown here IS intense enough to be captured. So there you have a blurry image of something with a noticeable light reflection on its body. And if you’ve ever seen a deer get caught in traffic, you know just how panic stricken, erratic, fast and twitchy they can get.

No ghost, just a deer, sorry.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm » by Eaganthorn


concrete wrote:Dunno. When i was a young'un I used to go hunting with my Grandad and uncles. It has been a long time since, but that to me looks nothing like a deer. Not even a deer standing on its hind legs. Not saying it isn't.
But, from personal observation, it would be hard explainig that is a deer to a hunter.


I understand you and its ok. I've looked at a lot of x-rays over the years and I see a lot of detail that others, who are not as familiar with x-ray photography, do not see. A close friend of mine is a veterinarian and he sees even greater detail in the same x-rays than I do. Its only a matter of experience and perception, but I admire the fact that you have an open mind about things.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook