Encounter with Strange Being in Hawaii

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 1:21 pm » by Drextin

I like this story. What I don't like is the fact someone told him it was a gray. His experience seems nothing like any other gray encounter I've heard of. I think she was just such a believer in grays that she wanted his story for her proof. I'm not discounting grays just don't think this would be one. He never mentioned if he had asked his father about any incidents he may have been a part of. Since the being seemed to be alone it wouldn't be a classic alien abduction.

Taking the story as fact.......I would think since grays are not usually described with cloaks or red eyes and outside of being his size no mention of the weird gray anatomy......like extra long arms. This had to be something else. Plus even under a hooded cloak it wouldn't be hard to tell that it had a very large and unusual shaped head.

He said he felt it on his bed.pressing down......another sign it probably wasn't a gray. Their curiosity doesn't get the best of them in that way. This thing was something else all together. What? Hell if I know......just wasn't no gray.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 pm » by Mugenroshi8

This is what I thought of when I heard the story, and this is something I have experienced personally.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 1:46 pm » by Drextin

mugenroshi8,
that is a spooky picture. How'd you come about that? Also not pushing if you don't want to but can you elaborate on what happened to you and what you think the guy in the story might have seen?

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:05 pm » by Eaganthorn

@slushpup
About what year was it?
Did you have any kind of a hospital visit around that time or just prior to the encounter, maybe had your tonsils removed, adenoids, a bad case of the mumps, anything like that, something that put you in the hospital?
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:07 pm » by Drextin

eaganthorn wrote:@slushpup
About what year was it?
Did you have any kind of a hospital visit around that time or just prior to the encounter, maybe had your tonsils removed, adenoids, a bad case of the mumps, anything like that, something that put you in the hospital?

I think he just posted a story he found.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 pm » by Drextin

Hey slush,
What's your opinion..............sound like the typical gray experience to you?

Initiate

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:29 pm » by Mugenroshi8

Not a problem at all, I just made a pot of coffee :wink:

The picture was given to me from a friend, whom I had confided in about the encounter (up until now, I could count on one hand how many people I've told); they recognized the description and thought I'd find the picture interesting.

About 12 years ago, I used to have this nightly ritual of going on a 5 mile run before I showered and got settled. I was comfortable in the environment, knew most of the people in that area and was very familiar with my route.

One night I was on the last leg of my ritual, and since I was approaching the final mile, I decided to pump up the music in my headphones and finish at a full run. Slowing down to adjust my Walkman, I was staring downward when I saw a huge shadow pass over my head, in the shape of a bird. I looked up and saw nothing (interesting to note, is that the shadow was cast despite the street lights overhead; logically that indicates it flew under them I would think, but I felt nothing other than the night breeze).

Music amped up, I began my full run, giving the last mile all I had. As I came around the corner leading to the next street, I saw a figure standing under a street lamp at the end of the turn. The light was flickering in and out, but it was enough for me to make out the shape you see in the picture above. Some sort of material covered its torso, but nothing else, it all faded into the shape you see in the picture. Understand, I was going at a full run, just short of a sprint: the moment this thing turned its head in my direction, my body locked up and I felt impossibly cold in my chest.

I have done many scary things in my life that required the act of courage, the ability to push past fear, but what I felt that night I have never felt since. It was pure terror and I was absolutely frozen to the spot.

I don't know how long we stood there, staring at one another...only two houses separated us in distance. Eventually, it crossed the street into the front yard of a house on the side of the street i was on. It stopped, checked I was still standing there, and then began pacing the yard, back and forth (I remember in my mind thinking the movements reminded me of a caged predator in the zoo).

NOTE: Notice the curve to the legs in the picture? This thing's movements were like nothing I've ever seen before, or since. The speed at which it walked, could have easily caught me at a full run. It was almost as if my eyes deceived me when it moved...it's movements were very sketchy, scattered, almost like flipping through one of those books where they are all still pictures but they appear to be moving as you flip through. It paced the yard slowly, but it was so quick I could barely keep track. It's fingers were so long, they were probably the length of it's own forearm; speaking of which, it's arms hung very low, and it's back was extremely hunched, as if it lacked a neck.

Still not wanting to be the prey and chased down, I finally got the courage to move. Waiting until it turned its back to me during it's pacing, I quickly hid behind the closest concealment I could find: a mailbox with little shrubs around it. Staying low, I watched as it turned around beginning to pace back in my direction.

Seeing I was no longer in the road, it stopped, just standing there in the yard. I don't know how long it stood there staring in my direction, but I know what it did next made my soul shrink. Moving slowly (yet almost too fast for me to follow), it crossed the yard and knelt down behind a group of bushes at the edge of the property. From where I was hiding, I could see it behind the bushes, and that alone made me confident it too could see me.

We must've waited like this for a very long time, but eventually it came out from behind the bushes and began pacing again. Again waiting for it to turn its back, I got up and took off full tilt back the way I came.

I'm not ashamed to say this, but I think it should be noted so that a comparison can be drawn. I was raised in a family of decorated warriors, and the women in my family were just as strong. I was not raised to be weak, nor was I raised to be fearful. It was not something you got away with in my household. Now on to my final comment.

When I made it home, I locked all the doors behind me, tearing my clothes off and trying to catch my breath; despite the summer heat, I was freezing and wanted to get in a hot shower. As I passed my grandmother in the living room, she jumped up and grabbed my arm; when I stopped and looked over at her, her eyes got very wide and she let go of me as if she had been struck. "What's after you?" she asked. She knew as well as anyone, that no human being could have had that effect on me.

When I got into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror; despite the summer tan, my face was as white as a piece of paper.

To conclude, I don't know what it was, and I honestly don't know what this person in the article saw. But when they mentioned the odd clothing covering the torso and the terror they felt, it made something in my head click. But who knows, I'm sure the world's full of all sorts of trick or treat bags waiting to be opened.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 pm » by Lowsix

mugenroshi8 wrote:This is what I thought of when I heard the story, and this is something I have experienced personally.

*peaceful disclaimer
(Wasnt sure if this was just a visual example of the type of experience youve had becuase it was something you found that was close, or if you were showing this AS an example of the above--so I'm not attempting a proper "debunk" of the photo..just showing what information was available in the EXIF data of THAT one)

******Also, I know of several people that have experienced almost exaclt what you did, so in NO way, am I useing the Exif photo thing to explainanything away whatsoever.(just giving data on that photo..i always look for exif when i see unusual images) Matter of fact, int he best example...my friend was a jogger, in Lubbock Texas in '94, running at night in a park, and thought she was being stalked by someone..as the thing was near a treeline, skipping in an out of sight... until it came out directly toward her and across a clearing toward her and disappeared after displaying the exact same stuttery appearance you did. Felt as though they were dresed in black as well..but no other details.. She was a 'straight edger" so no chemical monkey business for her, and i tell you , she was HYSTERICAL.. ive never for once doubted her, as she was one of the sanest people IVe ever known. Her description was so very similar to yours its nuts.. The local Mexicans claim there are several pwerful with women near Lubbock (for some weird reason) and that the taken (by them) to be evidence that she had seen one of them..as supposedly they enjoyed scaring the college population with their trickery. This story also matches closely to several stories out of mexico (one with a very young, and VERy scared policeman in 2002) who gave an interview to the local tv station. Seemed sane enough to me that this story version has always gone into the HMM. now THATS WEIRD..pile...

Shot at F2.7 at 1.7 seconds..

More than long enough to qualify as a time exposure.
Anything over 1/30th of a second will blur any motion, and keeping a shutter open will certainly do so.

The reason the trucks are not streaked, is that they were evidently not moving.

The experience sounds like to me, like what I experience in this state I get several times of year, that is between sleep paralysis and a full out of body experience.
It even closely mirrors some experiences I get when I 'accidentally" have an out of body experience (ie one that wasnt intended from meditation)

I FREQUENTLY see other things in the room with me, when Im out.
Ive been trying to figure it out for a long time, and Im open to all possibilities..truth CAN be stranger than fiction. In my cases (even up to a month ago) I can move all around the house as if awake and in the dark BUT the way that I can tell (and the only way) is that I am unable to work lightswitches.

Even at my age (38), I can tend to panic, bc its such an unusual experience, and this is particularly so when there are other things int he room with me. I have a certain Nemesis and two little buddies that seem very keen on making me panic.

What clues me to this story, is that many times prior to actually leaving my body, or at times where I never leave my body but achieve the necessary sleep state, is that I can feel the bed being pressed down around me, generally at my legs..and with what seems to be an awake mind, this doesnt change anything..which causes even MORE panic..

It feels as if a small cat or kitten has jumped on the bed and is padding lightly around my feet over the covers. About ten years ago, i had a VERy mean siamese, that broke me of the habit of sleeping with my feet out. If they were out, he would attack them in the middle of the night.. Well, one day, y dog started a fire int he kitchen while I was asleep and it engulfed the kithcn fully. Both pets almost asphixiated to death while i slept and i woke barely in time to get out of the apartment. The cat ran back in, and hid in the closet. The fire department came, and put out the fire, but this very insane cat, became even MORE insane..and when they broke the glass out of the fron twindow, this cat took a sprinting leap out of the fifth story window onto the parking lot below and was gone for four months. Then one day, he simply returned..seemed a little more calm, so i welcomed him..

There was still some damage in the unit, as the management was slow to repair, since they blamed me for the fire, and with my broke ass self, could not be sued. One day the maintenance man came by to finally fix the stove which had been melted int he fire..as he entered, the cat began stalking him, and eventually attacked with the persistant ferocity of a jungle cat. Tore this poor guy to pieces. Hooked his claws into the guys chest, biting for everything he was worth, and kicking with back legs..MAJOR skin damage and tons of blood. Needles to say i was told to euthanize the cat or be homeless... So I called the animal control, and they came out, I signed a waver, and sadly the deed was done.

For nearly three weeks after, almost every single night, i would wake to the feeling of this cat jumping onto the ped and padding around my feet just as it had always done, looking for an attack route to my tender footies..Iv enever properly explained this one away to my satisfaction.

Anyhow, the point was, i get this similar thing of somehting on the bed, even now..and it is related to sleep paralysis and out of body experiences for me..
Last edited by Lowsix on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:45 pm » by Eaganthorn

slushpup wrote:
eaganthorn wrote:@slushpup
About what year was it?

this is not my experience.
I found it UFO casebook. The link is there. That is all the info I have.

My bad, and I know better than to brief through a story before asking questions, please forgive me.

The reason for my line of questioning is that for many years hospitals used Ketamine for anesthesia and in many case they dosed incorrectly. Many children having a tonsillectomy were put under with Ketamine and had a trip. During a mental recall of the trip the brain tries to associate the imagery experienced with something tangible.

To illustrate, a child under Ketamine is experiencing the dissociative effect of the drug, he/she can hear everything going on in the O.R. and can see images of the physician and staff fading in and out of focused vision, they may be able to feel the pain of the surgery but are unable to do anything about it. Later, when trying to recall the occasion, the subject may add or otherwise distort the experience to make it more acceptable to the mind.

There are many documented recalls of which the common element being, the subject in a bed, felt people/things around them and felt pressure or someone holding them down, unable to get up or move. This is often associated with sleep paralysis, which is less common than the experience of Ketamine psychosis.

Not meaning to contradict anyone’s sleep paralysis theories, but from 1962 to 1984, well over 1.7 billion persons worldwide had a form of surgery in which Ketamine or a Ketamine like compound was used as a general anesthesia without the aid of any EEG to monitor the dosage and use.
Last edited by Eaganthorn on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm » by Drextin

mugenroshi8,

First let me comment on how well you tell a story. I have read a lot of movie scripts in my time and you put me into the story as well as any of them did. That's is not implying that you are telling me a fantasy at all. I just appreciate how you did it.

It would seem to me that it flew under the lights. No other way it could have cast a shadow.

I know you said you felt fear.....and who wouldn't.......but do you think it was meaning to harm you or maybe trying to communicate? Like you said it probably could have overtaken you at anytime. The fact that it went behind a bush as you did seems almost playful in nature.

Outside of it's strange movements that scared you did it do anything that actually seemed as though it was trying to frighten you on purpose?

Don't mean to raise all these questions......I'm sure you have been over them countless times in your head. You just got me wrapped up in the story now so it's your fault!

Next