End homosexual activist recruitment of our children in the p

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 6:58 am » by Seahawk


I had to make a quick trip to Walgreen's. If anyone wants to borrow one, just let me know. I bought a 12-pack- that should last me until next Wednesday.

ImageImageImageImage

It's all about sharing.

Peace,

Hawk 01-02-2010 < a rather reflective date, wouldn't you say?


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 7:09 am » by Lowsix


seahawk100 wrote:
forestgrove111 wrote:I don't care who you are or what you are, leave the children alone.


Boom, There it is! Sharp as a tack, I see! Never again- you mental slob- will you get any respect, response, or even one iota of attention from me. What? You don't care? Good, then we're even. You just keep on incessantly- and apparently- ignorantly cutting and pasting, there, forestgrove.

Peace, out.


lol..

dude... all i think he was doing, was answering your question on his position..
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 8:20 am » by Seahawk


LowSix wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:
forestgrove111 wrote:I don't care who you are or what you are, leave the children alone.


Boom, There it is! Sharp as a tack, I see! Never again- you mental slob- will you get any respect, response, or even one iota of attention from me. What? You don't care? Good, then we're even. You just keep on incessantly- and apparently- ignorantly cutting and pasting, there, forestgrove.

Peace, out.


lol..

dude... all i think he was doing, was answering your question on his position..



Well and good.

That's a rather simplistic response to the opposing evidence that I put forth, don't ya think? I mean, those were only two questions, I guess that I expected a little more support for his position. Besides, if that is his answer, it doesn't really seem to match the title that he chose for this thread. Those are not light implications that he suggests. I put forth imperical evidence that rejects the false assertion that his post was used to make. Is that fair? I see people bitching all the time about the same such thing. Would you truly be satified with that kind of a response if you were in my postiion? One of us was trying to incite more ignorance, and one of us was defending sound logic and reason. One of us was standing up for something that is important to many, the other of us shirked his responsibilities of following through with support for the outlandish implication that was made.

So, in light of the threads opening post, and in light of the the article that I posted, I don't feel that you would have been satisfied either, Low. No offense, really, and maybe I was a little harsh. But, if someone is going to make such truly awful assertions based on bullshit, just to give more fodder to those that are more comfortable with the familiar, and totally disregard the validity, then I have a problem with that. He had ample time to respond to all that was posted here. And, the way in which he answered his "stance," totally disregarded his intial given impression, and did absolutly nothing to correct himself in any way. That is the kind of response that I would have ignored, if from a different, contributing poster, not from the author himself. Doesn't that make sense? Or am I off track here?

Come on, "I don't care who you are, or what you are, leave the children alone."??? After making the statement: "End homosexual activist recruitment of our children." is seemingly nonsequiter. FG, Why didn't you title your thread: "I don't care who you are, or what you are...? And find an article that actually lent some significantly appropriate text to support it in some way?

Low, the text, to me, was seemingly written by someone with enlightened spirituality, something that I would have thought that you would have recognized, and commented on, I somehow got the impression that you were similar in your spirituality and positive views on religion. Especially considering that the article that I posted, strongly supported this man's reasoning.

No anger here, Low, but I feel that the whole issue is too deep, and too misconstrued, and too misinformed to act casually about- especially after making such a horribly wrong implication. If one is going to make such strong and false accusation affecting a whole minority group of people, then one should be prepared to answer for it.

Peace


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 am » by Realorfake


seahawk100 wrote:I had to make a quick trip to Walgreen's. If anyone wants to borrow one, just let me know. I bought a 12-pack- that should last me until next Wednesday.

ImageImageImageImage

It's all about sharing.

Peace,

Hawk 01-02-2010 < a rather reflective date, wouldn't you say?


ah haha..that was funny
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4401
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 am » by Aragajag


realorfake wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:I had to make a quick trip to Walgreen's. If anyone wants to borrow one, just let me know. I bought a 12-pack- that should last me until next Wednesday.

ImageImageImageImage

It's all about sharing.

Peace,

Hawk 01-02-2010 < a rather reflective date, wouldn't you say?


ah haha..that was funny



What happens if I spray it on myself?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 10:28 am » by Seahawk


realorfake wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:I had to make a quick trip to Walgreen's. If anyone wants to borrow one, just let me know. I bought a 12-pack- that should last me until next Wednesday.

ImageImageImageImage

It's all about sharing.

Peace,

Hawk 01-02-2010 < a rather reflective date, wouldn't you say?


ah haha..that was funny


:D


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostSun Jan 03, 2010 10:30 am » by Seahawk


aragajag wrote:
realorfake wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:I had to make a quick trip to Walgreen's. If anyone wants to borrow one, just let me know. I bought a 12-pack- that should last me until next Wednesday.

ImageImageImageImage

It's all about sharing.

Peace,

Hawk 01-02-2010 < a rather reflective date, wouldn't you say?


ah haha..that was funny



What happens if I spray it on myself?


That's what you're supposed to do.
Don't worry, AJ, it's unscented. :flop:


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 540
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:02 pm

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 2:39 am » by Sceptilief


Great Article Seahawk.

It was very thorough and comprehensive, which is good to see considering the absolute sensitivity of the subject.

It also made me realize that a great deal of the hatred and distaste for homosexuals may very well stem from this mistaken belief that homosexuals are pedophiles. But we seem to live in an age where child sexual abuse has become the new witch hunt for this century. And as much as I believe that you shouldn't use Magick (correct spelling BTW) to curse and hurt others as you shouldn't Sexualize children, I don't believe for one moment that we are in a good place when just the mere mention of the word witch (or pedophile in this case) places a nearly instant guilt at the request of 'society'.

I hate to sort of go off topic here (... oh wait, I don't mind. LOL), but for years I was absolutely terrified to touch children. And I'm not talking about having sex with or Sexualizing children, I am talking about empathetic or emotional touching, such as hugging, tickling, pat on the back, etc., simply because being labeled a pedophile has become a raging wildfire in our society. And as much as *I KNOW* that I would never sexually abuse a child, and I would know I am innocent, there is little recovery once the label has been attached to you. My Bro and a Family Friend were both labeled as Sexual Deviants in their younger age (resulting in two court cases being thrown out a few hours into hearings). Both were never convicted, but both their lives were never the same. Neither were allowed to be in the same room as another girl. Neither could get babysitting jobs. And it took years for the rumor mill to finally put the issues to rest. Mentally, it has still affected the way they live their lives today, even though they don't necessarily see it. And it was watching them go through all of this that my fear grew.

Now, I live with an awesome family with a one year old boy, and I am working at being a more affectionate person, but I still fear that should I give him a rasberry (which makes him giggle uncontrollably, and is absolutely hilarious) some person with a vendetta or who doesn't feel that's appropriate just has to utter the words molestation or pedophile and my innocent play becomes an unrecoverable guilt.

So where do we draw the lines? Obviously they've been blurred and people are living scared, because WE DO have an obligation to protect children from predators, but how do we step back from the witch hunt that is gathering momentum in the world right now?
23:59;01

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 6:05 am » by Wolfbane7272


sceptilief wrote:Great Article Seahawk.

It was very thorough and comprehensive, which is good to see considering the absolute sensitivity of the subject.

It also made me realize that a great deal of the hatred and distaste for homosexuals may very well stem from this mistaken belief that homosexuals are pedophiles. But we seem to live in an age where child sexual abuse has become the new witch hunt for this century. And as much as I believe that you shouldn't use Magick (correct spelling BTW) to curse and hurt others as you shouldn't Sexualize children, I don't believe for one moment that we are in a good place when just the mere mention of the word witch (or pedophile in this case) places a nearly instant guilt at the request of 'society'.

I hate to sort of go off topic here (... oh wait, I don't mind. LOL), but for years I was absolutely terrified to touch children. And I'm not talking about having sex with or Sexualizing children, I am talking about empathetic or emotional touching, such as hugging, tickling, pat on the back, etc., simply because being labeled a pedophile has become a raging wildfire in our society. And as much as *I KNOW* that I would never sexually abuse a child, and I would know I am innocent, there is little recovery once the label has been attached to you. My Bro and a Family Friend were both labeled as Sexual Deviants in their younger age (resulting in two court cases being thrown out a few hours into hearings). Both were never convicted, but both their lives were never the same. Neither were allowed to be in the same room as another girl. Neither could get babysitting jobs. And it took years for the rumor mill to finally put the issues to rest. Mentally, it has still affected the way they live their lives today, even though they don't necessarily see it. And it was watching them go through all of this that my fear grew.

Now, I live with an awesome family with a one year old boy, and I am working at being a more affectionate person, but I still fear that should I give him a rasberry (which makes him giggle uncontrollably, and is absolutely hilarious) some person with a vendetta or who doesn't feel that's appropriate just has to utter the words molestation or pedophile and my innocent play becomes an unrecoverable guilt.

So where do we draw the lines? Obviously they've been blurred and people are living scared, because WE DO have an obligation to protect children from predators, but how do we step back from the witch hunt that is gathering momentum in the world right now?

I agree with you about this ..i am affectionate with my son and if a kid comes up and gives me a hug and i dont know that kid ..im gonna hug back . why should i be afraid to have emotional connection with another person albeit a kid ..society is jaded from the mass media and film industry..i walk with my son and when i pass some people they smile .. others look at me with disdain ,and it pisses me off because my son is my world and i am his protector until he can protect himself of course lol .the point is we have become a very emotionally distant society ..because of fear and misinformation
Image

Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostMon Jan 04, 2010 5:08 pm » by Seahawk


sceptilief wrote:Great Article Seahawk.

It was very thorough and comprehensive, which is good to see considering the absolute sensitivity of the subject.

Very good observation there, Scep. You're right. It is a great article, or paper, and very enlightening. As I said, I learned quite a few things that I only had a vague understanding about. I wish that more people would take the time to actually learn the facts about these kinds of things. Society is still so steeped in obsolete, yet firmly held on to, beliefs. The title of this thread, and the sentiments behind it are a prime example of that. A blatant failure to make a destinction between the assertion and the evidence. People just shoot their mouths off about things that they are obviously ignorant about, and really are totally unaware of the long-term, damaging impact that they might create. :bang; Others will just blindly nod their heads and follow the familiar, rote memes instilled by still others before them. So they fail to make a distinction between familiarty and validity.
:bang;

It's also sad to acknowledge that a significant number of those who immediately disagree, and who already "know" all the "facts," won't even consider reading the article. They'll just continue believing that what they "know"- regardless of facts- to be the "truth." Problem is, it's only their own personal "truths." Think of the cummalative effect that that practice has! Stupifying, to say the least. Another sad acknowledgement, is that some won't read it because they don't like me, or my politics, or whatever. Is that stupid, or what? These folks fail to make a distinction between the person and the idea, as if they don't realize, or seem to understand that ideas should stand on their own merits. But because they, in effect blindly, endorse ideas of those that they like, and reject or refute those of people that they don't like, when they think that they're evaluating some bit of information, knowledge, etc., they're actually just judging those putting forth the information, idea, knowledge,etc. . :bang;

It also made me realize that a great deal of the hatred and distaste for homosexuals may very well stem from this mistaken belief that homosexuals are pedophiles. But we seem to live in an age where child sexual abuse has become the new witch hunt for this century. And as much as I believe that you shouldn't use Magick (correct spelling BTW) to curse and hurt others as you shouldn't Sexualize children, I don't believe for one moment that we are in a good place when just the mere mention of the word witch (or pedophile in this case) places a nearly instant guilt at the request of 'society'.

I think that you're right on there, Scep, and I didn't have that realization until I read this paper- because I didn't know the actual, factual clinical distinctions between the two. I only had a vague understanding of them, anyway. And yes, once branded with that scarlet "P," well, we have seen examples of what can happen to a truly innocent person, at the drop of a false accusation.

I hate to sort of go off topic here (... oh wait, I don't mind. LOL), but for years I was absolutely terrified to touch children. And I'm not talking about having sex with or Sexualizing children, I am talking about empathetic or emotional touching, such as hugging, tickling, pat on the back, etc., simply because being labeled a pedophile has become a raging wildfire in our society. And as much as *I KNOW* that I would never sexually abuse a child, and I would know I am innocent, there is little recovery once the label has been attached to you. My Bro and a Family Friend were both labeled as Sexual Deviants in their younger age (resulting in two court cases being thrown out a few hours into hearings). Both were never convicted, but both their lives were never the same. Neither were allowed to be in the same room as another girl. Neither could get babysitting jobs. And it took years for the rumor mill to finally put the issues to rest. Mentally, it has still affected the way they live their lives today, even though they don't necessarily see it. And it was watching them go through all of this that my fear grew.

I know exactly what you mean. I have two nephews, and as much as my older brother, his wife, and myself absolutely KNOW- as you said- that I would never do anything like that, don't think that the thought that "I have to be careful" hasn't gone through my mind on more than one occassion. This directly reflects exactly what you said. That thought does not run through my head because of anything that I might feel, but because of what others might misinterpret. My family doesn't make me think this at all, but when others that I don't know, or who don't know me, are around, it has become like second nature to "be careful." that's pretty sad when all I want to do, is to be the best uncle in the world to them. There's become a sort of an "acceptable", yet unspoken PC guideline-regarding affectionate behaviour towards children, so that in effect- in my case, both myself and my nephews suffer, seemingly, some unspecified degree, of loss of closeness. It's like just one more part in the process of sterilizing and sanitizing human nature, and human and social relations.


Now, I live with an awesome family with a one year old boy, and I am working at being a more affectionate person, but I still fear that should I give him a rasberry (which makes him giggle uncontrollably, and is absolutely hilarious) some person with a vendetta or who doesn't feel that's appropriate just has to utter the words molestation or pedophile and my innocent play becomes an unrecoverable guilt.

So where do we draw the lines? Obviously they've been blurred and people are living scared, because WE DO have an obligation to protect children from predators, but how do we step back from the witch hunt that is gathering momentum in the world right now?

That's a good question. And how do we reclaim some of what we have lost through this clinicalization? Those will probably be questions that psychologists, and social scientists will be examing years from now, when we've become one "brave new world."


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook