End of Days by Sitchin

Initiate

PostThu May 08, 2008 5:22 pm » by Estanislao

Just finished Sitchins latest book - The End of Days.

Wow, he wraps up ancient history in a perfect little package - amazing!

I've read the 12th Planet and The Lost Book of Enki (both excellent)
This latest work is the big picture.

Although he doesn't confirm 2012 outright, it is included in the many possible dates for Nibiru's return.

P.S. the age of aquarius is Enki's house

Super Moderator

PostSat May 24, 2008 10:06 pm » by Dmtshaman

The thing with "Sitchin" and his like is that it ia all to clear and understandable, its too "B" movie like. I think that real truth is more peculiar and different that no linguistic theory can explain it properly, it must be experienced not read. The real truths are not going to be about mineral extractions or galactic dipomatic missions, its going to be something that we cant even imagine....
...If the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isnt worth the Hemp its written on...

Writer

PostSun Oct 19, 2008 7:24 pm » by the holy goast

estanislao wrote:Just finished Sitchins latest book - The End of Days.

Although he doesn't confirm 2012 outright, it is included in the many possible dates for Nibiru's return.

Nibiru,who is that,never hear of that name.
can you tell me.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 19, 2008 10:36 pm » by Qiqiba

How can anyone take Sitchin seriously????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostTue Nov 18, 2008 5:44 pm » by Artboyx

qiqiba wrote:

You have to see the big picture of things & it's not pretty. If you haven't fully examined a mystery & explored all options you aren't a good detective.
Nibiru actually wraps up so many different angles of our worlds history it's clear to see this event is real & it would throw the world into utter chaos as likely it will if it comes close enough. It's all about science.
Why do you think all the worlds gov'ts are diclosing info on Ufos, building underground temples,stockpiling dehydrated foods, Why does the constellation Orion keep popping up in every ancient culture as sacred?Why is the Destroyer in Jeremiah referenced about in The Great Book of ancient Aegypt & spoke of in dozens of other cultures.
Details given by the Sumerians are too scientifically based to be ignored. They knew of the outer planets colors & size. Literally becoming a super civilization in a few decades with the complete knowledge of Medicine, Architecture, Agriculture, Gov't programs,Hospitals,welfare systemsfully developed Writing .Get for real & learn the history rather than dismiss it as a sceptic. Laugh all you want.but you'll be crying later from your ignorance.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 18, 2008 6:40 pm » by Mp630

qiqiba wrote:

Well if you actually read about what he is talking about and where he gets his info, you would understand. This is all from the writing of the Sumerians, the 1st known civilization of man, who developed medicine, farming, writing, astronomy, and a lot more.

Now it is easy for people to laugh these off as mythology, but when you learn the fact that the Sumerians knew all the planets in the solor system, what they LOOKED LIKE, and THEIR EXACT POSITIONS, with the sun in the center! This is the first civilization of man, mind you, they were pretty advanced huh?!

Now the best part, is they talk about aliens, as our gods, who helped them with these technologies. Makes kind of sense, how else would they know how neptune looked, etc!

Dont post about stuff you dont know, it makes you look like an idiot. Do some research on Sitchin, and you will learn the truth about mans origins. The whole theory of evolution don't work, they cant explain the gap in how we just jumped from apes to men.

PostTue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 pm » by dav0306

Nothing wrong with Sitchin clearly a very clever man, Just be sure to read others work on the subject as well, I think the most important thing is to get a clear handle on what sits well with your own thoughts and feelings on the subject too. David Icke seems to agree totally with sitchin and gives the alen context a evil overtone whilst Michael Tsarion believes they originate on earth and are there for not alien at all, even the old testament when viewed with this in mind sheds some light, you know, day one god says let there be light, well day six God[b] makes man and all the wee beasties, Day 7 God rests and The [b]Lord God makes Adam and Eve, are these Two Different Gods? and if Adam and Eve were first who are all the people he made on day six, does this describe the slave race who rebelled "Adamic Man" interesting huh!

Initiate

PostTue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

I can DEFINITELY confirm 2012 outright!!!! 2012 WILL HAPPEN!
However..... As to Nibiru... doubtfull... & btw the age of aquarius...... It's My House....
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

PostTue Nov 18, 2008 10:44 pm » by aeonguy

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:

I can DEFINITELY confirm 2012 outright!!!! 2012 WILL HAPPEN!
However..... As to Nibiru... doubtfull... & btw the age of aquarius...... It's My House....

2012 will happen, but what will happen? Have you some insight?
I've read Sitchin but am cautious to take everything in his body of work literally. His work still raises a lot of unanswered questions, and trying to prove or disprove the things in his books distracts us from finding answers.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 18, 2008 11:01 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

aeonguy wrote:2012 will happen, but what will happen? Have you some insight?

It was kinda my point, nobody knows..
While many theories abound, I myself have a sightly altered perspective.
The simple fact is, that in 2012 the earth will pass through the galactic plane, we shall finally see the other side of the galaxy. Do not underestimate how Lucky you all are to be alive at this point in time, there are only a handfull of beings who have been able to view Both sides of our Galaxy!
I'd love to say more, but quite frankly I'm reluctant to fully expose my insanity :ohno:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Next