END OF THE WORLD

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:04 pm » by Zer0

constabul wrote:Condolences Oto, seems they have been photographed in salacious acts for a bit now.

the dead birds, fish, earthquakes, and now this.. didn't the bible have prophecy that foretold these kinda events... :ohno:

Indeed my friend, The sheeple part of me did not want to believe that all of this was real... heck I even mocked it, but this was the last straw, my eyes are wide open, AND ITS NOT GOING TO END LIKE THIS! EVEN IF THE SUN AND THE MOON THEMSELVES ARE TELLING ME TO DIE!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:11 pm » by Olegtts

you are retard

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:16 pm » by Zer0

olegtts wrote:you are retard

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:31 pm » by Edgarrothstein

otoel wrote:
constabul wrote:Condolences Oto, seems they have been photographed in salacious acts for a bit now.

the dead birds, fish, earthquakes, and now this.. didn't the bible have prophecy that foretold these kinda events... :ohno:

Indeed my friend, The sheeple part of me did not want to believe that all of this was real... heck I even mocked it, but this was the last straw, my eyes are wide open, AND ITS NOT GOING TO END LIKE THIS! EVEN IF THE SUN AND THE MOON THEMSELVES ARE TELLING ME TO DIE!

Oh, come on Oto...just do that Bieber kid so we could all continue with our lives :roll:

I suggest voodoo-style, as depicted

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:34 pm » by Zer0

@edgarrothstein:

Finally someone who wants to help, I was just going to go to his house with my guns blazing, shooting everyone sight and hopefully getting him.

But I like your plan better.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 8:35 pm » by Donovan

Justin Bieber is a pimp! [youtube]SRcnnId15BA&feature=related[/youtube] :mrgreen:
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Initiate

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 12:15 am » by Bilbow

lol i was just going to post an end of the world thread at 9.55 pm gmt when i hit this thread.

damn you, you beat me to it by hours. im not sure the real time because this site goes by some goofy american time and as you know time was invented in england hehe

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 12:39 am » by Zer0

bilbow wrote:lol i was just going to post an end of the world thread at 9.55 pm gmt when i hit this thread.

damn you, you beat me to it by hours. im not sure the real time because this site goes by some goofy american time and as you know time was invented in england hehe

Yeah and I am the retard. -_-

Initiate

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 am » by Bilbow

lol so hurtful oto im going to cry

Initiate

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 12:44 am » by Bilbow

im really not sure how to take you, are you really the messed up peep you claim to be or a playing people for fools?

PreviousNext