END OF THE WORLD

Initiate

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 1:08 am » by Bilbow

alert alert the dtv community is breaking up :top:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 1:13 am » by Flecktarn

zaff4444 wrote:
flecktarn wrote:otto you mission should you accept it is to smash the shit out of gay but plug boy bieber,,,i will give you a alibi :flop: :flop:

Imagemost you guys have ruined dtv forum.

zaff mate humour lightens tension and makes a dull world better ,plus i cant stand beiber as i have daughters and they like his crap Imagine his music playin over and over again its enough to make the pope comit murder,,,oh wait he probabily has :hugging:
zaff you should know what im like by now ive defended you before when you were having a bad time ,,some times humour defuses tension ,makes us forget what were fighting about :cheers:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 1:27 am » by Zer0

flecktarn wrote:otto you mission should you accept it is to smash the shit out of gay but plug boy bieber,,,i will give you a alibi :flop: :flop:

Gimme gimme gimme!

@zaff:
I dont give a fuck what you think, we all tried to be your friend but you would rather act like a 10 year old, good for you and I hope that works for ya.
In any case I will continue posting on DTV for aslong as I want to and I am allowed to and have fun.
Meanwhile you are sitting there pathetically trying to see who you can insult to boost your ego.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 1:29 am » by Noetic

give 'em hell oto
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 1:31 am » by Zer0

noetic wrote:give 'em hell oto

Hell would be a reward for daring to commit the Greatest of Sins.
I will personally take care of him...
Or I could just go out with like real girls instead of fake TV Barbie dolls?

Nah who am I kidding... I aint normal! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the support! I need it in order to get through this.... :(
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 06, 2011 1:39 am » by Zer0

zaff4444 wrote: :lol: you post shit about disney celebs,then say i act like a 10year old :lol:

Get some new materiel dude, your comebacks are more predictable than water getting wet.
Or not... I guess you are going for the whole "moron" Persona.. that's okay I guess we need all sorts of Personas to find The Answer.

Previous