END OF THE WORLD

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 am » by Zer0

IT FINALLY HAPPEND FOLKS!

ITS GAME OVER!!!!

THE UNTHINKABLE HAS HAPPENED!

THE TOLD ME TO GET READY BUT I CLOSED MY EARS.....

I DID NOT WANT IT TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS .....

BUT....

BUT.....

DAMMIT.......

See for yourself....

WARNING! THIS MIGHT SHOCK YOU JUST LIKE IT SHOCKED ME!!!

Take a couple of minutes to slow down your heart-rate... you are going to need to reach homeostasis for what I am about to say....

Take a deep breath.....

Now I want all of you to get out of your chair, go to your window, open it... and yell...

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

The time to remain idle is over!! It is time to take action against matters that seem to be out of hand... I probably wont be posting for a while depending on how soon I can get tickets... but in any case this shit stops...NOW!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 pm » by Funnyman46

Oh, not another end of the world. Did I miss the last one?
Otel, the pictures are not showing up in your thread.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 3:28 pm » by Whiteknight2000

Too right you are mad. You may as well go join all the other people on the street with the placards "The end is near".

Go away troll. Stop trying to make this forum look like its a mental asylum. Either that or you really need to calm down.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 pm » by Boondox681

please,i don't know who's a bigger ass pirate,
beiber,for being himself or you,for posting this bullshit
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 4:35 pm » by Symbolon

END OF THE WORLD
(...or is it?)

If this post of your represents the sum total advice for the general population, and it's average acumen, then I am not impressed.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 4:38 pm » by Newdawnrising

Now what oto!? :?
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 4:55 pm » by Savvymalloy

boondox681 wrote:please,i don't know who's a bigger ass pirate,
beiber,for being himself or you,for posting this bullshit

PMSL!! :alien51:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 5:02 pm » by Toxic32

what the fuck are you on about?

otoel wrote:IT FINALLY HAPPEND FOLKS!

ITS GAME OVER!!!!

THE UNTHINKABLE HAS HAPPENED!

THE TOLD ME TO GET READY BUT I CLOSED MY EARS.....

I DID NOT WANT IT TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS .....

BUT....

BUT.....

DAMMIT.......

See for yourself....

WARNING! THIS MIGHT SHOCK YOU JUST LIKE IT SHOCKED ME!!!

Take a couple of minutes to slow down your heart-rate... you are going to need to reach homeostasis for what I am about to say....

Take a deep breath.....

Now I want all of you to get out of your chair, go to your window, open it... and yell...

The time to remain idle is over!! It is time to take action against matters that seem to be out of hand... I probably wont be posting for a while depending on how soon I can get tickets... but in any case this shit stops...NOW!
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 7:38 pm » by Zer0

Okay the pics wont show up for some reason and I am tired of trying to make them work.
So.. for those who missed it I posted a bunch of pic of Selena Gomez making out half naked with Ju...ju...you know that fucking midjet who sings gay songs and shit.

Oh and for the playa haters who posted on this thread...

GET THE FUCK OUT!

I am not in this forum to entertain you.. I am here to entertain myself, don't like my thread? DON'T POST its as easy as that folks.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 7:47 pm » by Constabul

Condolences Oto, seems they have been photographed in salacious acts for a bit now.

the dead birds, fish, earthquakes, and now this.. didn't the bible have prophecy that foretold these kinda events... :ohno:

Next