END TIMES BIBLE PROPHECY - the secret

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am

PostSat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 pm » by Closed1



Upload to Disclose.tv



Mark of the beast, end of days. This is not a church video, this is not organized Christianity. This is not someone pointing their finger in your face condemning you and saying you're going to hell. This is a real person who cares sharing powerful things. This is the video to watch, if you only watch one end time prophecy video in your life time then this is the one. This first part of the video is demonstrated tools and info with background music. Then starting about one third into the video the author begins narrating and explaining the information being presented.

END TIMES BIBLE PROPHECY - the secret Prophecy Central

Initiate
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 am

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 3:54 am » by pretzellogic


pretty convincing stuff - wonder if he sells the program - btw- what is your take on bible codes -

:clapper:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 6:06 am » by Eliakim


Obama has a huge scar on his head.

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 6:12 am » by Zer0


Wow I feel sorry for you Jewish guys! You have to learn math and shit to figure out what your deity was trying to say?

Well for the Christians it so much easier, you just kinda read what Jesus said:

ex:

-"Love thy Neighbor as you love yourself(*hint* I tried to commit suicide)"
-"Love God with all your Heart"

He also said stuff like:

-"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

-“Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for "of such is the kingdom of heaven."

So sure some of the stuff makes no sense, but at least all you have to do is read it, unlike Jewish people who need super computers to figure out whats up.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:18 am

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 am » by Gonzo63


otoel wrote:Wow I feel sorry for you Jewish guys! You have to learn math and shit to figure out what your deity was trying to say?

Well for the Christians it so much easier, you just kinda read what Jesus said:

ex:

-"Love thy Neighbor as you love yourself(*hint* I tried to commit suicide)"
-"Love God with all your Heart"

He also said stuff like:

-"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

-“Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for "of such is the kingdom of heaven."

So sure some of the stuff makes no sense, but at least all you have to do is read it, unlike Jewish people who need super computers to figure out whats up.



Actually, since there is no 'Gospel according to Jesus.' All these quotes attributed to Jesus were written by someone else. In legal terms, this is called hearsay and it's inadmissible in court as it is generally unreliable. Think the telephone game we all played as children. All religion is mind control and social engineering. I prefer to gather my own evidence and draw my own conclusions. It's always amazed me at how we scoff at the ancients for believing in many gods. Is believing in just one any less delusional?

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 6:35 am » by Zer0


gonzo63 wrote:Is believing in just one any less delusional?


Well people would argue that Christians worship three deities at once, the Father, The Son and the Parakletes. This is known as the Trinity, so in reality Christianity is not monotheistic. Yaweists were worse before they decided to do the whole pseudo-monotheistic things and relabeling stuff. ex: Demons were not originally evil, but were simply immortal spirits. In my opinion the only true monotheistic religion on this world is the Religion of Truth, it has no churches, it holds no rituals, no monthly free is charged, all you simply have to do is search for the Truth. Or you can be all nihilistic and shit and be like "You know what? Fuck it life is meaningless". But I like the Church of Truth better, it led me to a higher understanding of the world, and made me realize that there is a creative force in this world, humans were partially right, but where unable to express things properly, we should improve on what was said before, not get stuck on the past or mock it. The key is IMPROVEMENT and no Communism is not the improved version of religion you sick fucks.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:18 am

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 6:47 am » by Gonzo63


otoel wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:Is believing in just one any less delusional?


Well people would argue that Christians worship three deities at once, the Father, The Son and the Parakletes. This is known as the Trinity, so in reality Christianity is not monotheistic. Yaweists were worse before they decided to do the whole pseudo-monotheistic things and relabeling stuff. ex: Demons were not originally evil, but were simply immortal spirits. In my opinion the only true monotheistic religion on this world is the Religion of Truth, it has no churches, it holds no rituals, no monthly free is charged, all you simply have to do is search for the Truth. Or you can be all nihilistic and shit and be like "You know what? Fuck it life is meaningless". But I like the Church of Truth better, it led me to a higher understanding of the world, and made me realize that there is a creative force in this world, humans were partially right, but where unable to express things properly, we should improve on what was said before, not get stuck on the past or mock it. The key is IMPROVEMENT and no Communism is not the improved version of religion you sick fucks.




So then, there's a caveat. It's love your neighbor as you love yourself . . . unless they are a "communist sick fuck." Highly enlightened.

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 7:08 am » by Zer0


gonzo63 wrote:unless they are a "communist sick fuck." Highly enlightened.


When did Jesus say that? Those were my words.. you fucking DUMBAASSS!

:roll:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:18 am

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 am » by Gonzo63


otoel wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:unless they are a "communist sick fuck." Highly enlightened.


When did Jesus say that? Those were my words.. you fucking DUMBAASSS!

:roll:



There's that brotherly love again. You know Etool, anybody can just type 'love thy neighbor' it actually takes a thinking, feeling ADULT to actually practice it. I am always amazed at how the least 'Christian' people I know are the ones that profess their love of Jesus the most.

But then, everybody knows you're a vicious little prick, both figuratively and (I suspect) literally. You really should start reading some big-boy books.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2456
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:51 pm
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 8:19 am » by Hurtswhenipee


gonzo63 wrote:
otoel wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:unless they are a "communist sick fuck." Highly enlightened.


When did Jesus say that? Those were my words.. you fucking DUMBAASSS!

:roll:



There's that brotherly love again. You know Etool, anybody can just type 'love thy neighbor' it actually takes a thinking, feeling ADULT to actually practice it. I am always amazed at how the least 'Christian' people I know are the ones that profess their love of Jesus the most.

But then, everybody knows you're a vicious little prick, both figuratively and (I suspect) literally. You really should start reading some big-boy books.

Bump this!
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook