3RD JEWISH TEMPLE & WHY- WEBPAGE
3RD TEMPLE & ANTICHRIST - VIDEO
THE MARK WARNING - VIDEO
888 AND 666 FINDINGS - VIDEO
NARRATED: ABOUT ANTICHRIST - VIDEO
666 NAME CHECK TOOL ONLINE - JAVA SCRIPT 666 CALCULATOR ONLINE
UNCOVERING 666 RESOURCES - WEBPAGE
NARRATED: ABOUT END TIMES - VIDEO
ANTICHRIST ONLINE E-BOOK - 16 cHAPTERS, FREE ONLINE ELECTRONIC BOOK, CLICK AND READ
MY FACEBOOK

Live Links for these subjects above at the link below

http://www.youtube.com/user/HalLindseyVideosPlus

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 pm » by Noentry

I consider myself a serious type of guy, dont get me wrong I like a joke or two, but over all, people I meet in real life take me as a serious individual.

End times prophesy is not for a serious individual it is for a seriously dumb shepple.
The only end you will ever experience is your own.(think about it, wait, think about it :think: )
Death haunts you, it makes you see things that are not there or that is just :bullshit:

What is a serious Christian?
I have no clue!!!!!!!

Dont focus on the things you can not change focus on those you can.
The end of the world is for books and films and scaring children. nothing else.
And before you say it,
There is nothing we can do about the end.
Focus on what is relevant and positive to your existence and purpose and you will conquer the ride. Not fear it or The End Times.
:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 4:44 am » by Ishumble

Luke 17:22-30
New King James Version (NKJV)
22 Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it. 23 And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’[a] Do not go after them or follow them. 24 For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day. 25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 5:04 am » by Evildweeb

Ok lets say hypothetically for instance that I am not entirely on board for the serious Christian market share.

I believe in God, I believe in good versus evil, I believe in a-holes are everywhere - regardless of faith.

So, where in the bible can one such as me find comfort in the fact that God loves me but also wants me to suffer eternal damnation to the pit of hell because, well, he loves me?

If anyone believes in eternal life, then why are you wearing a seatbelt?

Just asking

:look: :look: :look: :look: :look:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 am » by pretzellogic

Forgive my miss spells I am tired and its late so hang in there I am sure you'll have no problem reading what I worte -

"eschat"ology- I have studied this for over 30 years from every which way possible.
I am here to make fun, put down or argue but there are many factors which have to take place firts in order for the nd to occur.

1). If you speak of the rapture there is nothing else in Biblical text that must happen in order for this snatching away to occur.

Matthew Chapter 24 "Parable of the Fig Tree", has taken place 1946-8 and it will be that generation which see's Jesus coming back in the clouds Not to earth (reference Thessalonians but how can one discern a genration? It is either 80 -100 years give or take.
I dont think anyone knows what a ture generation is...

2). I noticed there is a Hal Lindsey extention to your youtube...I like Hal read his late Great Planet earth and unfortuntaley like Harold Camping, Hal was wrong then went on to re-write his late Great Planet edition along with other books. The Bible says ANY prohet or one who claims to speak for God is never wrong and is always 100% right both and more have failed.

3). Unless I am very wrong and I dont think I am because even those in Israel would agree that they do have all of the new temples, the ornaments, corner stones, red heffer, garments and trappings for the NEW temple. This place must bebuilt - not even close but could be buiilt right next to the Masjid Al-Aqsa and Kubbath As-Saqqara aka The Dome of the Rock.

4). There must be a great falling away or apostacy from Christianty and Judeism

5). There must be a one world government but I dont think that will happen within 6- 8 months but we are on our way quicker than many would think so one to 2 more years and I will agree it will be insituted

6). There must be ONE world leader we are close but I dont think its Obama I think its part in parcel part of something very sinister which will decieve many could be UN and Vatican and a Leader.... or Arabs and Pope (see malachi martin and St malachi last Pepe Peter will be the last - the current pope I belive will die very soon in one year or resign

7). One world religion and I believe although there is an exceleration on this I dont see this for another year at best UNLESS COEXIST or Chrislam - google and see RICK WARREN who is a shill for the CFR Councel on Foreign Relations - this guy is a member!!!!!!!

8) UFO's who come and take up then Christains go missing, then people start worshipping them, Satan or some big dissaster and we all get shipped off to FEMA camps and get our heads cut off for not worshipping or getting the RFID chips by Monasanto, Digital Angel, Veri-Chip , IBM and others...

9) The RFID chip IS mandatory in the Obama health care bill and all Americans are slated to either recieve it or suffer the consequenses of by the year 2014-2017

a). Not be able to buy

b). Not being able to sell

c). Not being able to trade

d). No travel

I think you get my drift.... :headscratch:

also there will be a one world currency I dont see this until another year, although we are on our way speeding right up for some sort of climax. gas prices food I think in 6 months our economy will collapse so I thnk we are speeding at 1000 mph towards all this

Now there may be exceleration of some sort of plan by those secret societies that could put us all on a dangerous path to this outcome and believe me I have heard all sorts of theories

but there will be a 7 years of tribulation which sorts out like this:

3 and 1/2 years of peace from all the wars famines and garbage thats been going on and the anti-christ will bring peace and have many solutions to the ASrab Isreali conflicts then all of a sudden there will be 3 and 1/2 years of real all out freegin war, famine desolation then comes all the nations of the earth especially 200,000 million man army Kings of the east - (east of what ? East of the Euphrates which can only be China and others ( now an all weatherhighway built by American military so China has a perfect straight road right tio Isreal...and then come the last was of Armeggedon -all wars to end all wars with one last exception, satan will be bound for 1000 years and let loose for a time then cast into the lake of fire - hell forever and ever -why is he released? because humans will have children and they wmust be tempted to either except Jesus or die 1000 year reign on earth will be over and a new heearth will be created or some will say we will all go to heaven forever

What ever your belief is your time table is a little off I suggest that if I am wrong check with Hal Lindsey, Perry Stone, Chuck Misler, John Ankerberg, Dave Hunt and chaps like this...

I appreciate your numerology but for all that is worth it takes people eyes off of the true point and that is repentence and a personal relationship with Jesus Chirst...

I suggest.
http://www.goodpersontest.com/
http://www.goisnowhere.com
http://www.Livingwaters.com
http://www.areyouagoodperson.org
http://www.180movie.com

I thought Bible codes were real but either they (humans are screwing them up) or they are not real or you cant use them for benefit because you can only find out only after the facts, or you might as well use Moby Dick, Dune or some other large book and use the Matrix this way...other than that there will be more time for people living....

again I am not arguing with you but the most imporant thing is bring peple to Chirst ...if you saw a blind man crossing the street and a bus was coming what would you do? You would stop him and warn him of impending disaster.

So I suggest instead of doing number 666 and all that why not speak of jesus' grace and mercy his love, mission, life, curicifixion death and resurrection and his saving grace rather than on hypthetical stuff - ?

Be well and hope you understand what I am trying to get across
The + E >
Cross is great then all things

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

peace
Last edited by pretzellogic on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 6:56 am » by Constabul

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 am » by SamueltheLion

constabul wrote:Image

awesome
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostSat Mar 17, 2012 4:07 pm » by pretzellogic

told you i was tired - I am here NOT to make fun! -see I messed up

:pray: