English woman grows beard and mustache

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 5:12 pm » by Slith

That"s funny

The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 pm » by Webcat

I really admire this lady's courage to come forward like this, I would be hiding under a stone with such a condition! :scary:

But she's doing it for a very good cause. Quite a brave lady. :flop:

:clapper: :clapper:

It was earlier this month when her friend Ashley told her of that he was participating in “Movember,” the month-long facial hair growing event men participate in to raise awareness of prostate and other male cancer, that Fletcher decided to turn the syndrome she’s had her entire adult life into something positive.

“I pointed out that he had a bit of face fuzz, and asked about it. He told me about ‘Movember,’ and in a spur of the moment decision, I decided to grow mine,” she said.

Since setting up her profile on Movermber’s UK website, Fletcher has already raised £1,040. She told ABCNews.com that £300 has been raised on her page in the last 24 hours, since her story gained attention. She says she’s happy to be getting international recognition.

“It helps people get checked for prostate and testicular cancer, and hopefully people will, instead of going to a funeral, be going to a remission party,” she said.

PS: Here's a website about Testicular and Breast cancer.
http://www.cancerrecovery.org.uk/testicular-cancer

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 10:07 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Paradise Jones wrote:I really admire this lady's courage to come forward like this, I would be hiding under a stone with such a condition! :scary:

It was earlier this month when her friend Ashley told her of that he was participating in “Movember,” the month-long facial hair growing event men participate in to raise awareness of prostate and other male cancer, that Fletcher decided to turn the syndrome she’s had her entire adult life into something positive.

“I pointed out that he had a bit of face fuzz, and asked about it. He told me about ‘Movember,’ and in a spur of the moment decision, I decided to grow mine,” she said.

Since setting up her profile on Movermber’s UK website, Fletcher has already raised £1,040. She told ABCNews.com that £300 has been raised on her page in the last 24 hours, since her story gained attention. She says she’s happy to be getting international recognition.

“It helps people get checked for prostate and testicular cancer, and hopefully people will, instead of going to a funeral, be going to a remission party,” she said.

Good advice paradise, its two years this month since I started my treatment.... :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 1:51 pm » by Dagnamski

Hairy women is quite normal. I mean what in fucks name made everyone think it wasn't?

:roll:

It's shaved men that make me sick!

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 8:46 pm » by Webcat

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Paradise Jones wrote:I really admire this lady's courage to come forward like this, I would be hiding under a stone with such a condition! :scary:

Good advice paradise, its two years this month since I started my treatment.... :flop:

I'm sorry to hear that you have suffered this dreadful afliction, fatdogmendoza, I hope your better and coping well. :flop:

:hugging:

Previous