ENIGMA OF THE FLYING SPHERES

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 12:24 pm » by Temps13

This is really good..its about the little monitoring probes employed by the Watchers in their monitoring of Earth's technology & the progression & retrogression of society here.
These have been seen since the 1940's & continuously filmed right up to now,when they are filmed daily

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 1:40 pm » by Spock

Interesting, and I'll tell ya what, people can say what they want about Michael Lee Hill, but if there is anyone that has these things following them around, it's him.

Thanks for another good documentary to watch today!

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 2:45 pm » by Spock

Best documentary on this phenomenon I have seen.

Worth the watch. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 3:18 pm » by Tjahzi

bump for later watch :flop: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 pm » by Slith

Great video. Enjoyed that immensely. I do think they've been around for much longer though. Just not recorded as such

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 12:06 am » by Temps13

Cool,I also thought this was very good,certainly the best from ufotv I've seen..
Now if they updated the end,lost the kites (thought I saw a couple of kites?) & added some of the very recent footage of these probes (from 2007 to now),then we would have a definitive doccie..
ImageImage
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 8:07 am » by Temps13

More Watcher orbs..new sighting
Note the formation..these are everywhere since 2007,as I have said!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 11:09 am » by mediasorcery

thankyou for posting, watching it about now, if you will allow me the pleasure of conversing some of wat i believe may be related to such a subject as this please,

i had another dream about these spheres again the other nite, in the dream i saw HUNDREDS of these things buzzing about in the sky during daylight, i was with someone i know in the dream, and was trying to tell them LOOK they are everywhere up there pointing to them in the sky, but he and others around couldnt see them, for some reason, then after that i saw obama on tele giving us all some kinda bad news, but the dream wouldnt let me bring /remember wat he said back into the waking state for some reason, even tho i remember thinking after i heard/watched him on the tele in the dream, chit, must remember that, for wen i wake up etc,

now make of that wat thou wilt, but it isnt the first time ive seen these things, in dreams, and in photos ive taken,
i dont say it to be "believed" and dont even care , just to bring my personal insight/experience into this for any to listen, if they so choose.

watever u believe, there sure as hell is somting going on, however, it could be from earth, not outer space, it may be advanced military, nano tech self assembling in the sky, some other advanced humans who r not part of us, another species altogher from inside earth, etc etc,who knows wat the floken they been up toin the last 100 yrs, keep ur minds open.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 9:56 am » by Temps13

Here is one from April this year that illustrates the most common formation for these things-
I'll maybe add some more examples,its unlikely you'll see lanterns making these formations..so if you see them so can be reasonably sure you're seeing the real thing..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here is another example,from Crawley,Sussex..same formation..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Theres one video I'm looking for from around then where you can really see them come down vertically,you can see they are devices of some sort
Below is an example from Warren Michigan

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 4:25 am » by Temps13

Still searchin for the one where you see em come down-I think this is the incident but there was footage from someone closer..theres so many good videos of these now that t made the news across America & Europe a few months back

Upload to Disclose.tv

Pretty fucked up huh? you can actually SEE THEM COME DOWN-WHICH MEANS THEY ARE NOT LANTERNS

Below-Melbourne earlier this year
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next