Enlarge your penis data bandwidth

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 pm » by Slith

Good Gawd, what did I click onto here? :shock:

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 9:15 pm » by Willynumbnuts

dlslith wrote:Good Gawd, what did I click onto here? :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And the God's made love............

For the God's our human time is but a second. They go about their business, work, take the kids to soccer practise and mow the lawn. For them just days and minutes. For us, billions of years.

Einstein knew - time and space etc.

They fuck and create worlds and universe's and we human's try to understand an entity that is so beyond our thinking, we have no idea.

Our earth is 4.5 billion years old (by OUR calculation and understanding of time) to them, it's the few minutes after ejaculation. They had sex on monday.

They had it again, a few minutes after and that was the end of the dinosaurs. Replaced by the rise of the small mammels (that includes our ancestors).

It's not even Tuesday yet and we had better hope he's not horny.............

:lol:
"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 1:03 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Willynumbnuts wrote:
dlslith wrote:Good Gawd, what did I click onto here? :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

And the God's made love............

For the God's our human time is but a second. They go about their business, work, take the kids to soccer practise and mow the lawn. For them just days and minutes. For us, billions of years.

Einstein knew - time and space etc.

They fuck and create worlds and universe's and we human's try to understand an entity that is so beyond our thinking, we have no idea.

Our earth is 4.5 billion years old (by OUR calculation and understanding of time) to them, it's the few minutes after ejaculation. They had sex on monday.

They had it again, a few minutes after and that was the end of the dinosaurs. Replaced by the rise of the small mammels (that includes our ancestors).

It's not even Tuesday yet and we had better hope he's not horny.............

:clapper: :clapper:

Previous